F32 pic - Aahil and Shaad at the airport - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
Please please let Shaayer go to Paris with Chudail, please CVs please are u listening πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Dont worry Aman! I dont think he will "sacrifice" and become "Majnu!". We already have one Majnu, actually 2. Saif has joined the body count! LOL. I dont even know what these people are trying to do, but the boarding card "switch" theory of Sarita's actually makes a lot of sense! How else does someone get the "wrong boarding card?" Please don't tell me Shayar goes to Paris with Chudail? Thoba Thoba! This is turning into "Kuch Kuch Locha hain!" LOL
πŸ˜†
i am taking your assurance  mandyπŸ˜†  i cant dont dare to trust gul🀒

sacrifice  will not suit aahil character also   when  somebody  has conned his dumbhead wife πŸ˜†

saif  is   a majoo  good for  future of sahilπŸ˜†  but chudail will not lrave aahilπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

mandy  boarding pass switch will result in meeting of  shayer  and aahil  i guess
best  will be shyer goes with chudail  and  silly jannat with ahil but gul will never let it happen  πŸ˜†

sab kuch tu locha hai  qh maiπŸ˜†

Originally posted by micshy

Please please let Shaayer go to Paris with Chudail, please CVs please are u listening πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣   cvc  r deaf and dumb  when it comes to sahil

they only open their ears  for  vempfestπŸ˜†
KV β€οΈ Cant wait for SaHil to meet  TFS!!! πŸ˜‰
FINALLY!! FINALLY this story is getting back on track and I have something that I like, to watch! :D Just in time when my exams are about to finish! Whoop! :D Bring it on!
Shaad jannat arriving in india aahil leaving india.Is shaad going to cross aahil path over and over again like a black cat? Will it be hum dil de chuke sanam revisited? Aahil shaad meeting and each of them narating their love story. Then shaad realising this is jannat's aahil but does not say anything to jannat and aahil. Then sassi kapour shoots shaad who before dying tells aahil her sanam waiting at a darga. Jannat then remembers aahil at the darga and forget shaad completely.
Originally posted by micshy

Even im not much a fan of coloured suits, but its how u carry those, n seriously i never knew he would make Green look so delicious to me,
Wese i love black, grey, n navy blue best , but still KV looks hot even in that cheetah print bathrobe πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KV is the only guy that can look good in a cheetah print robe πŸ˜†