F32 pic - Aahil and Shaad at the airport - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

OMG! Please don't get me started on his fake smiles and smirks these days! πŸ˜† Damn! I die for those these days, to be honest. They are the best things ever! His rolling eyes, disgusted expressions, clenched jaw, such big grins πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yes, HIS EVERY ANGLE OOZES CHARM! HELL YEAH! πŸ˜†
And his new hairstyle makes those smirks, eyerolls, and expressions 10x hotter πŸ˜†
Originally posted by LauraVIP

😳 I'm not a fan of green clothes, but here i like it and it suits him. I know you're a fan of KV, but calling him a "frog coloured", like really?πŸ˜•

Laura, I called the suit frog coloured, not KVπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mehar23

Laura, I called the suit frog coloured, not KVπŸ˜†
Ok, sorry I wrote without thinking and my english is pretty bad πŸ˜† Sorry again!
I'm excited to see the story finally moving forward. I can't wait for Sahil. 

Thanks for sharing 😊
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by LauraVIP

Ok, sorry I wrote without thinking and my english is pretty bad πŸ˜† Sorry again!

No worries hun, aise mistakes hotey raitey hainπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Maria_Shaukat_9

I'm excited to see the story finally moving forward. I can't wait for Sahil. 

Thanks for sharing 😊
Me too! All the fun begins next week πŸ˜Š
Beating that Shady up, tops my demand list. Even above than SaHil meet πŸ€£Okay, both have the same place πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Beating that Shady up, tops my demand list. Even above than SaHil meet πŸ€£Okay, both have the same place πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Agree mine too πŸ˜›

As per the spoiler which was round the corner,Aahil's boarding card gets misplaced.So I was wondering whether it gets exchanged with Shaad's after both gets bumped into each other .
Originally posted by ssrdj

As per the spoiler which was round the corner,Aahil's boarding card gets misplaced.So I was wondering whether it gets exchanged with Shaad's after both gets bumped into each other .
OMG! I hope so πŸ˜†