Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Hayyyee!! Aahil! Damn I am a goner for his side looks and side profile!  He looks like he is gonna be the death of anyone whom he is gonna see.πŸ˜†

So excited for this! 

I hope they brush past against each other. And Aahil would feel irritated from him from then itself. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Like Shady would say "sorry" and Aahil would smile a mock smile. And then muttering under his breath "unbelievable! "πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KVB is gorgeous from any angle! He has a great front profile, side profile, back profile πŸ˜†
I love Aahil's fake smiles, like the one he gave to S2 two episodes ago, when they were in his bedroom and he was buying himself a plane ticket to go bohut door from her πŸ˜†
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Greys_Anatomy

Aahil is goodlooking ...but as of this pic Shaad is looking like one heavenly temptation πŸ˜³

Actually Shaad looks better in Green too! This color is not as good! I think there have been many scenes were he has looked better than this? But still prefer Green on Shaad. I actually liked him in Green leather and on one particularly tedious "Fake Misbah Vs Jannat" nonsense episode, only his green jacket was worth seeing in Pak! LOL

I always give credit where it's due! :)
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Okay, I'm going to be honest here, but I don't like KV's suit. I know he loves experimenting with his looks a lot..but eww, frog coloured!
Can't wait for Sahil to meet!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SONU2408

i jst wish thy dnt shw smthng lk ths-lk shaddy ahil bumped each othr,thy say sorry without looking,thn sudenly shaad says ahil&ahil says shaad,&hug.old frnds type u knw..bcz if tht happen we cnt c ahil beating shaad,&i wnt 2 c itπŸ˜‰.i saw many serials whr lv triangle shws as thy r long lost brothers,frnds..as an xample u tk MATSH,i dnt wnt at last shaad reveals as ahil's long lost bro or cousin bro or frnd..πŸ˜†

OMG NOT "Bro Clash" again! πŸ˜†. I think we laughed when they first announced this "Triangle?", that maybe Shaad is Nawab's "Papo ka pal" in Pak, and he will be Aahil's brother and them vying for Sanam means again "Bro Clash?" LOL

Gul just loves Bro Clash, so I wont put it past her to do a "Chandani" type nonsense here. Two friends, both in love with the same girl? "Kaun hain wo...kaisi hain wo...tere sapnoki rani?" LOL
_ZaaraK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehar23

Okay, I'm going to be honest here, but I don't like KV's suit. I know he loves experimenting with his looks a lot..but eww, frog coloured!

Haha, I agree. Maybe it'll look better on screen, but I think suits look best when they are in colours like black, gray, even dark/navy blue. Never been a fan of colourful suits πŸ˜†
I think it would have looked better if it was really dark green 
Larae thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

OMG NOT "Bro Clash" again! πŸ˜†. I think we laughed when they first announced this "Triangle?", that maybe Shaad is Nawab's "Papo ka pal" in Pak, and he will be Aahil's brother and them vying for Sanam means again "Bro Clash?" LOL

Gul just loves Bro Clash, so I wont put it past her to do a "Chandani" type nonsense here. Two friends, both in love with the same girl? "Kaun hain wo...kaisi hain wo...tere sapnoki rani?" LOL

Uggh, anything but this! HDDCS had this too, Salman's and Ajay's character talking about nandini. I don't want to see Aahil and shaad as friends 
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehar23

😳 I'm not a fan of green clothes, but here i like it and it suits him. I know you're a fan of KV, but calling him a "frog coloured", like really?πŸ˜•
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _ZaaraK

KVB is gorgeous from any angle! He has a great front profile, side profile, back profile πŸ˜†
I love Aahil's fake smiles, like the one he gave to S2 two episodes ago, when they were in his bedroom and he was buying himself a plane ticket to go bohut door from her πŸ˜†

OMG! Please don't get me started on his fake smiles and smirks these days! πŸ˜† Damn! I die for those these days, to be honest. They are the best things ever! His rolling eyes, disgusted expressions, clenched jaw, such big grins πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yes, HIS EVERY ANGLE OOZES CHARM! HELL YEAH! πŸ˜†
_ZaaraK thumbnail
If Shaad's character doesn't end with Aahil beating the s**t out of him, I will be extremely disappointed πŸ˜†
We haven't got many (if at all?) Aahil beating up goons scenes :( 
Not saying Shaad is a goon, but we need to see Aahil in action! πŸ˜‰
Larae thumbnail

Originally posted by: _ZaaraK

Haha, I agree. Maybe it'll look better on screen, but I think suits look best when they are in colours like black, gray, even dark/navy blue. Never been a fan of colourful suits πŸ˜†
I think it would have looked better if it was really dark green 

Same. Not a big fan of colourful suits. By all means experiment with colours all you want, just not when wearing a suit.