Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Oooh !!! This is so exciting! !! 

_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: micshy

Wohooo so looking forward to their first meeting now, 

I hope its shown today , i hope hope hope ...

Hmm so they broke the ice here n we saw them all hanging out together, niceeeπŸ˜†

I think it will be shown in the precap for Monday's episode? They will probably use today's episode to finish setting up what's to come for next week. But I could be wrong πŸ˜† Whatever it is, I'm so so excited!!!!! 
Edited by _ZaaraK - 8 years ago
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _ZaaraK

Wonder what's happening in this scene!! Does Aahil know who Shaad is? Does Shaad know who Aahil is? Aahil looks worried. I'm so excited for QH again after so long πŸ˜†

But you know what. .. it looks like they're gonna just pass each other as they are preoccupied in their minds over the same person. .. 

But seriously. .. why pit the green suit against a leather jacket? 
Argh!!
sahil333 thumbnail
TFS!
So excited now.

Just 2 letters...KV 

He's so gorgeous...uff!
_ZaaraK thumbnail
Originally posted by: sageflower7

But you know what. .. it looks like they're gonna just pass each other as they are preoccupied in their minds over the same person. .. 

But seriously. .. why pit the green suit against a leather jacket? 
Argh!!

You're probably right... Indian serials are famous for almost-meetings :( 
Is this going to be the airport in Delhi? or Bhopal? I'm confused about that... 
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for sharing

Both looking good.

Seems like it is going to be a hit and miss for Sahil also at the airport..

How long they are planning to drag this ...
_ZaaraK thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahil333

TFS!

So excited now.

Just 2 letters...KV 

He's so gorgeous...uff!

He looks SO good in suits! I'm not really a fan of this colour, but a suit is a suit πŸ˜†
I hope Sanam goes back to her begum look, the one she had right after they got married, when she becomes Sanam again.
I don't see any of Sanam in Jannat at ALL. Different hair, different clothes, different personality (a very irritating one!)... I just want Sanam back so bad πŸ˜†

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _ZaaraK

He looks SO good in suits! I'm not really a fan of this colour, but a suit is a suit πŸ˜†
I hope Sanam goes back to her begum look, the one she had right after they got married, when she becomes Sanam again.
I don't see any of Sanam in Jannat at ALL. Different hair, different clothes, different personality (a very irritating one!)... I just want Sanam back so bad πŸ˜†

Sanam used to do that hairstyle that too...actually she changed her hair style after getting married to AahilπŸ˜† more than her hairstyle I have problem with her personality which is nothing is like Sanam at all. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Finally something to look forward to! Hot men in one frame! Take a break from the Kitty party! Thank you God! VT has been given yet another leather jacket. I prefer the green one honestly!
KV aka Aahil's suit looks quite cool! Is this an actual scene from the show, or just a shot clicked of the two of them? I doubt either know who the other person is!

Finally the story is moving and we can look forward to something happening!
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

so much  HOTNESS😳.cnt cntrl my xcitemnt...

OMG!dnt worry guys humara nasib itna acha vi nehi ha...it will all hits & miss...πŸ˜†

sahil,jannat-misba,sanam-sanam2,misba-sanam2,shaddy-sk,ahil-shaddy...pheeww!all hits & miss...😎

btw any1 knw abt outdoor shoot,yesterday epi shwd shaad booked delhi's tickiet,is thy cancel HP trip??NO NO pl..πŸ˜’.or thy plannig to shoot in mumbai bt as in delhi set