Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mint2

I agree with TL, and since yesterday again and againg I am asking the same question only that WHY, WHY they both have their eyes&heart on vacation. ISHVEER pls now send ur brain and ears on vacation, I didnt get one thing that why they both have their eyes&heart on vacation. ISHVEER pls now send ur brain and ears on vacation, and bring ur eyes and heart back to job, Ranveer pls dont go on her words this time, send ur ears on leave, and make ur eyes and heart do some work, go in fb and see her emotions which were running through her eyes in the form of tears while u were in the OT, see that she is still wearing that Dove ring which u only made her wear. Just once do this so that everything between ISHVEER settle down for good, and and we are also spare to see this modernize MYTHOLOGICAL SHOW. Pls make this a gud romantic show, as it was earlier a let us also be happy.

agree on this, these two can give mythological characters a run for their money with their mahaanta and charity🥱🥱🥱
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

TL, with Ishani's part I agree, but let me defend poor Ranveer who I'm feeling terrible for. See, Ranveer heard Ishani say she hates him, but he couldn't move on because that's not in his DNA. He saw her after 6 months and somewhere felt she loves him because her tears showed her love for him. He must have understood that being her love for him but once he gains consciousness and goes to meet Ishani, to find the answers all he gets is her hatred. Also, pre-leap they had had no time to talk to each other and Ranveer did have hope that maybe she was doing this for a purpose. But now, she's alive and for a moment she gives him his life by being close to him. And suddenly snatches that away by her harsh words. The latter one came as worse I think. That's why he'd *try* to move on, but won't actually.

we all know he wont.. we all saw that in the previous track that he can only say he hates her, he cant actually ever hate on her, but this is actually a fair enough point... though I'm not getting either character in this track, i do somewhat get where his anger is coming from now regardless... lets hope they dont push that many buttons with Ranveer that all my sympathy goes kaput though😆😆
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TL the emo used by WD aptly defines the state of affairs of ishveer as well as us .I felt like defending ranveer but EH has already done so .I was hoping to see a track that after realizing that ishaani is alive ranveer would go through means to an end but alas same old hate track on our way.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Our leads r special branded gadhai so any logical question isn't suited for them.lol
mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls can anyone help me with my questions which are in my mind after seeing yesterday epi.
Where did Amba, Ritika and Lakshmi went, so that this much eaisly could Ranveer confront Ishani?
When Ranveer yelled on Shikhar telling him that not a family friend, but I am her Husband, why the hell did Ishani not tell him ki PATI HO NHI THE AB TUM RITIKA KE PATI HO, AUR SHAYAD TUM BHUL RAHE HO PAR HUMARA DIVORCE HO CHUKA HAI. I am damn sure that after listening ghis the whole truthhave come out in a sec
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Commenting on Ranveer's so-called care and promises to Ritika, I have always felt they were made for her unborn child who will be labelled as an illegitimate once he/she takes his/her first breath in the world. Ranveer has seen Ishani suffering through this for her entire life and it always hurt him as much it hurt her. Somewhere I feel the child connects him to Ishani and the pain she had always been in. That's the only reason I see he acts like an idiot whenever that *** is around. Why'd he care about what happens to her in ordinary circumstances? Not saying what he's done is not wrong but when I see this child thing I get why he might be doing all this. I hope this made sense.
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
They need to do this 😡

NJ_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Commenting on Ranveer's so-called care and promises to Ritika, I have always felt they were made for her unborn child who will be labelled as an illegitimate once he/she takes his/her first breath in the world. Ranveer has seen Ishani suffering through this for her entire life and it always hurt him as much it hurt her. Somewhere I feel the child connects him to Ishani and the pain she had always been in. That's the only reason I see he acts like an idiot whenever that *** is around. Why'd he care about what happens to her in ordinary circumstances? Not saying what he's done is not wrong but when I see this child thing I get why he might be doing all this. I hope this made sense.

First of all I dont understand why Ri was so keen to deliver a rape child when she had no support. Even her father died. Even though Ra was ready to support her but still she knew he is married to Ish & loves her dearly. Ish had just gone to Jail, she had not died yet. And on one hand Ra was trying to bring Ish out of Jail & on the other he was declaring Ri his wife infront of the whole world. Ra also played with a pure relation like marriage here. He didnt divorce his first wife & declared another woman as his wife infront of the world, how not taking pheras with Ri helped here?
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The story is all about dumbness of ishani either before or after marriage . Neither She will say nor will see at the right time. she will live in her own misunderstanding world. She killed her mom and rv met an accident now
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vidya0000

The story is all about dumbness of ishani either before or after marriage . Neither She will say nor will see at the right time. she will live in her own misunderstanding world. She killed her mom and rv met an accident now

She killed her mother where did you get that one from? That was Ranveer MU on Nirupa if thats the case but Ritika is the one who killed Falguni not Ishani.