|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#107|Imperfectly Perfect ...Hamesha| - Page 117

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Long time indeed Genie 🤗. Too long ðŸ˜†

See the MOMENT Manik met Nandini and Nandini met Manik ... they began to evolve as PEOPLE. Uske pehle their lives WERE all about Music and FRANSHIP !

Would  u rather see their character growth or would you prefer Fuddu5 ke random group hugs and Nandu playing Veena and Naveli bajaoing dugdugi to cheer her on?

GROWTH hua ke nahin, that my friend is a matter of perception.

Rafs - You are sounding like me when I once tried selling these arguments to Boxter. But thing is now I see the light and I meekly accept that she be the Baws. ðŸ˜†

See  MaNan are still love, they have grown together but while Manik's growth is more visible because we have an tangible idea of his lel friendship with fab5 , his give and take , his world ,Nyo,  we see a change in that now. 

Biut with Nandini it was never there, those initial episodes left her nothing to base her reactions now. So we have to extrapolate, think , analyze her reactions. 

Nandu ka harmonium be boss , don't know why they gave her Veena, but while now when people crib that she be blank canvas for Manik's angst , the main reason is they never gavr her shades to develop on. No other bond like Manik has with fab5 were developed initially that can be flirted now .

One thing RIshab is connected to Dhruv which means Manik again. So those episodes never  gave any depth to the potentials that Nandu had. 

Few things that didn't go down well with audience in general I think are
1. Making Harshad the black guy, he was far better in grey tones. 

2. Soha track did nothing good - It took away core story from Cabir. It diluted his struggle. 
3. Dhurv Alya - So much potential but again they are not visible because too much focus on new entry
4. Dhruv Manik confrontation - waited so much for it, and hath laga thainga ...😆. Wasted to again because new entry Pandit. 

5. Useless track of Abhi---What he did with Nandini, existing characters would have done...he was not needed for that. And with Mukti whats the use? where is her growth? She is still the same..

All these happened after initial 70 odd episodes. Actually they could have wrapped it up in 100 episodes. They lost there way moment it got extended. 
finally the AT is active, it was so dull this wknd!

There are flaws in the approach to the tracks, but I have to say I've loved MaNan from the beginning. Them as a couple, I feel have had growth. Its just irritating seeing cameos getting more screen time then the core characters. I would seriously want fun and light moments, and young vibe. Too much drama becomes boring, and this is a youth show, so they should keep at that. Plus, theyve got the advantage of exploring so many issues because its a youth show. Bu thanks for MaNan. I love the romance, and PaNi.

I butted in, but since the discussion of the show is going, adding my bit lol.😊