CONGRATULATIONS MISHTUBALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

CURRENT STATUS- 7 POSTS AWAY FROM BEING A ROCKER IN THE FORUM

SO SAME PINCH AND LIKE UR 1000TH, 2500TH COMMENT I WANT UR 5000TH COMMENT ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

with all your kind attention lovely ladies and kind gentlemen with a big round of applause I present to u a new rocker in our forum and she is the one of its kind, the exclusive specimen, the only- my mishtubala @ shrividhya 

http://picasion.com/gl/4EUq/

a colorful personality with multiple shades that she is now has turned into a fanabulous writer and i proudly say her debut is better than mine๐Ÿ˜Ž

@bindasstv @tweetmeribeat @samrakshita chittiya kallaiyaan dedicated to my mishtubala so shona keep rocking as always!!!!!

and that is for u๐Ÿ˜‰

my very first friend  on this forum & I again say the only reason I stayed here and the only reason that I continued to write was my mishtubala nahi toh main devraj engagement k baad hi yahaa se bhaagne waali thi!!!

amidst all these celebrations I would like to day that m very grateful to u I don't say it every day but thank u for being there for me always, just formality it is but still a big thank u from the bottom of my heart for listening to me for supporting me, for encouraging me, tolerating me and bearing up with me from my headache to my heartbreak dividing my frustration, my annoyance, my sadness and never failing to multiply the reasons for me to show my teeth and have a wide smile. I just want u to know that how much I love u for the kind of person u are and appreciate u for exploring your strengths, admitting your weaknesses and giving a big reason to many of us to be very happy by just being in our daily routine. I say

hindi mein dhanyavaad

urdu mein shukriya

English mein thank u

Spanish mein gracias

French mein merci

Italian mein grazie

German mein danke

Hebrew mein todah

Japanese mein arigato

ab my softie wala pillow ye lo meri lovedose waali tight jhappi ๐Ÿค—

aur mishtubala ji aapko aapka tohfa kal mil jaaega๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by poorva22 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow poorva๐Ÿ‘ loved it congrates shri  baby love u lot and lots of love ๐Ÿค—Edited by iqrak - 8 years ago
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

]

Originally posted by: iqrak

wow poorva๐Ÿ‘ loved it congrates shri  baby love u lot and lots of love

thank u saibaan๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
thank u for the pictures amfii๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: poorva22

thank u for the pictures amfii๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

missed u poorva 
whr were u these days ?
Originally posted by: ..Happy..

missed u poorva 
whr were u these days ?

yaar mera laapy repair karwana thha isiliye๐Ÿ˜ƒ but now m back๐Ÿ˜‰
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ tum me toh mujhe rula diya!! Don't worry khushi wale ๐Ÿ˜ƒ my first friend in the forum too!! ๐Ÿ˜Š and ur ever loving ff made us closer!! Mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai our first pm!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ that was the first step and from there I have climbed up in my life all because of u!! Agar tum nahi hoti toh mera heart fail ho jata!! Agar tum nahi hoti toh I wouldn't b here spreading happiness to others!! Thank u for being with me and bearing with me whenever I wanted u!! Aur haan humesha him aise hi rahenge!! Tumhara twitter was a present!!!?? Thank u so much poitu!!! ๐Ÿค— iske bad main rockers banne ke bad mera 5000 post bhi tumhare liye hi hoga so I'm keeping a bit of my speech stored for that post too!! Love u!! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: shrividhya

Aww!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ tum me toh mujhe rula diya!! Don't worry khushi wale ๐Ÿ˜ƒ my first friend in the forum too!! ๐Ÿ˜Š and ur ever loving ff made us closer!! Mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai our first pm!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ that was the first step and from there I have climbed up in my life all because of u!! Agar tum nahi hoti toh mera heart fail ho jata!! Agar tum nahi hoti toh I wouldn't b here spreading happiness to others!! Thank u for being with me and bearing with me whenever I wanted u!! Aur haan humesha him aise hi rahenge!! Tumhara twitter was a present!!!?? Thank u so much poitu!!! ๐Ÿค— iske bad main rockers banne ke bad mera 5000 post bhi tumhare liye hi hoga so I'm keeping a bit of my speech stored for that post too!! Love u!! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yaar mujhe bhi khushi k aasun aa gaye m so glad that u r gonna attain ur favourite color๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrividhya

tum dono ka pyar dekh kar mujhe khushi wala rona araha hai๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜Š