Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
ishaani isnt clearly saying anything and that is what is causing so much confusion in so many people's life...
aur agar ishaani sab sach bol degi toh story ka kya hoga???🀣
no misunderstanding, no third angle...phir no top 4 position for MATSH🀣
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
in next epi i think Ishani will share her feelings regarding Rv with Shikar ..so after that if Shikar is still not able to stop loving Ish then what ??? 
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
in  these 2 months no matter what crap was thrown on us one thing is clear to cvs n audiences n that is  Ishveer r the soul of this serial ... 
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
its love koi switch nahi ki tur on kar diya and phir u turn it off...
thats what it is to find out what shikhar does when he learns the complete truth...

and regarding ishveer...woh pyaar hi kya that doesnt go through a turmoil? 
tashi482 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

i think there has been a confusion with words, and its interpretation...

Originalsfan means Shikhar got the impression that Ishaani doesnt love RV and she was forced into marriage with RV by her Mom, because thats what ishaani just said in the hospital. Shikhar would be mislead by Ishaani's words

Yeah but hasn't she been telling Shikar how she lost the love of her life etc? Finding out RV is her husband won't he put two and two together and realise they were talking about eachother? He's the one that kept telling RV how similar him and "Nirupa" are
I don't know maybe its just me or maybe he'll think she was talking about Chirag
honestyfirst thumbnail
Ishani created misunderstanding herself unknowingly that shikar has also fall in love with her πŸ˜›
So we cant blame shikar if he try to make ishani fall in love with him ...n ofcourse rv getting jealous . .
Ishani was presurized by amba n rari ... She thinks she is doing this for rv hapiness as he is married to rari ...
Now lets see how drama unfolds ...
Rithika after rv ..trying to unite ishkar πŸ˜›...
Rv after ishani ... Getting jealous n trying to get back ishani ... May be in future he will claim rights on ishani n get her back to his house ...
Shikar vs rv πŸ˜›... For ishani ...love guru bane love fighter ...
If ritika is real villian then she will try to kill ishani ...
As falguni was killed instead to ishani ...
Its clear that the trap was for ishani not falguni  ..
May be ishani n shikar will get to know that ritika is behind all this ...
May be ishani will come again in house as rv wife n will get rv back ...n also try finding proof against ritika ...

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
OF

what do you mean by you dont want see Shikhar bashing topics in forum now??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Firstly, I dont think anyone bashes him..secondly even if they do...they have all the right as you have the right to keep bashing Ranveer all the time...

So I totally disagree with your first statement..

Next, now this is the biggest joke of the century that Ishani never loved Ranveer and loves Shikhar🀣

I doubt you started watching MATSH after Shikhar entered??? No?? you were being around since way before that!! n still making such a statementπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ishani n Ranveer are made for each other and very soon she will be back to RV only😳

Your posts make me laugh so much!!

thanks for providing entertainment!🀣
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ishaani never loved Ranveer??🀣🀣🀣 for real??? The same Ishaani who ONLY loved Ranveer if you remember the fact that she fell for Chirag coz of Ranveer's qualities never loved Ranveer??πŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ€£ Pallu is right, you gave us a good laugh thats for sure...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

Ishaani never loved Ranveer??🀣🀣🀣 for real??? The same Ishaani who ONLY loved Ranveer if you remember the fact that she fell for Chirag coz of Ranveer's qualities never loved Ranveer??πŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ€£ Pallu is right, you gave us a good laugh thats for sure...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I am still ROLFing TL!! someone stop me

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

this is height!
🀣🀣

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

I am still ROLFing TL!! someone stop me

🀣

this is height!
🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣
and Yep Ishaani will be back to her Ranveer very very very soon coz remember true love doesn't have a happy ending coz it doesn't have an ending

on that note, OF you're once again encouraging Ishaani to have an EMA by stating that Shikhar should teach her to fall in love again...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± she is STILL married you knowπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

no comments on Shikhar, we all know he'll get them back together again so why unnecessarily bash the poor guy
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 8 years ago