Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Frankly I didn't understand raman's outburst.  Why does he gets so cruel,  so uncouth,  so rude? One moment he is so loving n other moment he throws her out of the house?  This has no coherence.  Simply no coherence.  
Ishita doesn't feel anything. Both behave normally the next day. What's wrong with their hearts n brains?  Then the ego or should I say inflated ego. what kind of an ego is this.  I seriously hate ppl with such egos. 

Loose an argument but dont loose the person. Here the case is opposite.  

I hv nothing to say about subbu.  He is irritating.  Why is he even here? Just bcoz karan wanted a few days off they couldn't think of a better story than getting subbu back? 

If dealt carefully then subbu track has a potential to bind ishra even more. The way ishita has beared n encountered raman's past its time for raman to bear with her past. 

I liked the scene where they were missing each other. 
ZigBee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

If dealt carefully then subbu track has a potential to bind ishra even more. The way ishita has beared n encountered raman's past its time for raman to bear with her past. 

Raman's past is complicated with an ex-wife and two children. What is Ishita's past? That she dated a guy for years! If that is the case, half of the married couple in the world should be facing this non-sense. What I'm trying to say that there's no single thing of Ishita's past remains now that can  haunt Ishita and Raman. Unless CVs are thinking to make Subbu a dysfunctional stalker.
---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For Subbu:

I'm just going to copy and paste from shalz's post:
The cvs seem to be bipolar these days. First they show Ishra romance, then ramans 360 degrees attitude, and now non-jokh. I know I stopped finding common sense in this show but this is a lot to handle as a viewer. I loved how they still care for each other but one thing I don't get is how is Ishita not furious with Raman. He kicked her out of the house, I don't know about others but if that happened to me I would be extremely angry with my spouse for doing that. It would have been such a big deal. Even my parents would have reacted more than the Iyers did. It was proven today that Ishita being kicked out was no plan, so why the chill reactions.
Now for the episode the non-jokh was funny and them caring for each other was sweet. This couple is so weird and that's why I love them.πŸ˜ƒ Raman however needs a reality check. He was the one who kicked her out and he was saying she has a ego. #facepalm

As for Subbu, I still dont understand his purpose. I think this Subbu track would have been better during the Mani track because it would have made more of impact. 

Rinki is just losing it man. She is been so unreasonable and immature. This is not how relationships work.

Will add more if I remember my thoughts.

Edited by cocololo123 - 8 years ago
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Collage G! 😳

And bang on post..
I didn't know what was happening in the episode yesterday and same goes for today.😳
i had no clue what so ever as to what was happening today!
Like i said in the LU. One half of the episode we got hard core romance, literally gush worthy one. The second half came along as if the first half never happened.
Today's episode, it came along as if yesterday never happened. :( What I fail to understand is, TILL HOW LONG.?
How long are they going to show the couple making it all up wi;th silly banters.? There has to be a limit somewhere. Will they ever feel the need to talk about things.? :(

Whatever said and done, it was big. Putting aside the fact that, it was or may be a plan but still it was out of line. And as expected..they are back to normal as if nothing happened.

I usually don't complain a lot about the follow up scenes but this one time, its far beyond my tolerance level.
They seem to have made a joke out of everything. Be it confession or respect that's required in a marriage. And i mean respect both ways.
I can connect with the missing each other part, but what after that.? A silly nok jhok that ends up no where.!!! What was the point of the previous scene then.?

After saying so much yesterday, the least Raman could do is apologize! :( But no, he is busy throwing his own tantrums. Ishita, she should be mightily pissed. But clearly she is fine! LIKE SERIOUSLY.?? 😳

Its us who are suffering. Its just so useless ranting, it never helps because things never change!

As far as Subbu is concerned, well he is being thrown everywhere for the sake of drama! Lord, its so annoying to see him wagging around Ishita like a pup! 😳 She has clearly moved on dude, its time you should!

That's the longest I have ever ranted on your thread..🀣 But just needed to.. :( To just end it, baseless episode with nothing to look forward to!!

i just pray the coming up confession is worth it. ☺️
Edited by -IshRaDivAn- - 8 years ago
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
What did Dubbu do? 

Why is he here?

Why did people want him back in the show? Couldn't Ishita past have been explored in another way? Both Ishra have really stupid exes. What does that say about Ishra as judges of character?

Anyways, for Dubbu

Edited by Veeann - 8 years ago
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol, Subbu defintely doesn't have any other work then to keep interrupting in Ishita's life. Why isn't he going to his clinic? Seems like he has fractured his Brain? This guy is seriously so annoying!
Ishu, doesn't she has self respect for herself? The way Raman behaved with her was ridiculous. If I would have been at her place. I would have have given him silent treatment. Puttar, you expect Biwi to be normal with you?where are your brain cells? Doesn't he regrets the way he behaved with Ishu yesterday? He thinks that she has ego problems? Really? Raman. Its you who created this mess. I know you love your wife. And it showed your care for her but you shouldn't expect her to be normal and come back home.
Rinky, she is so annoying without putting much efforts in this relationship. She wants a filly lovestory! Marriages aren't like that. My dear, you have to put a lot of efforts. You won't simply get a happy married life because this was not a love marriage..Edited by ..Mehak.. - 8 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
In this pace, Subbu is going to give Shagun a run for her money in the race of who annoys me the most. In what language should Ishita tell him to F-off that he's finally gonna get? Klingon?

I have absolutely nothing to say about Raman and Ishita's behavior. I don't care enough anymore to get sad or mad at the utter disfunctionality of their relationship or their characters.
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Back to comment on your post after a long time. I am excited about posting but not about the content I am planning to post. About the episode - All I can say is I am freaking angry πŸ˜‘ with both Puttar and Biwi. Puttar called her a stranger and said "Dada Ho Jao"and here she is giving him lift on humanity grounds and sharing nok jhok session with him like a jerk. On the other hand Puttar calls her a "Langdi Madarasan" and expect her to get back. All I can say is Bad Puttar Bad Biwi and me very upset 😭

Coming to Subbu... That guy he is really annoying and I got reminded of Vodafone Ad pugs. Not a big fan of pets and dogs are a big big no for me (P.S: Sorry if this statement offended anyone). Subbu to Ishitha: Wherever you go I will follow 😳.
He had to actually tell her we were Jodi matchers.. I mean really ??? Your wife and kid passed away like months back. Get a life.

Rinki .. I have no words for you and Bhalla family πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Not a big surprise. I have never felt so frustrated. Anyways nothing is going to change, I am going to be happy about the confession which is going to come up soon ☺️ . Gan, I can't wait for your drool worthy collages that day 😳

Edited by arunabhi - 8 years ago
appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with each word in the update...πŸ‘ Thanks Gan!!!
What happened b/w ishra is not normal... it does NOT happen in real. This is mere nonsense which evolved in not-so-evolved brain of a CVπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I choose not to believe what the writers want to prove with this.
Edited by appuss - 8 years ago
beckysharp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gan so nice to see you, even if you make guest appearances !πŸ€—.
Unfortunately, I am not ably to wrap my head around yhm ! The show seems to jump from one end to the other at such a rapid pace, that I am feeling dizzy ! As for Subbu ?  The same way that Shaggy is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient... Subbu is now in the running for those titles !  

Was just wondering whether Ishita has really made it apparent to Subbu that he is not wanted around or is she giving silent signals to subbu to save her, the abla nari and jagat mata from the psycho that is her husband !

I am conphuzed !