Posted: 8 years ago
So today we have Csk taking on kkr

Lets see who wins

Now coming to the episode

It is official Raman and ishita are weird couple

They had such a big fight

But next day it was as if nothing happened

I guess we got to put it down to Raman drunken drawling a

Raman and ishita scenes were good in terms of entertainmrnt but made no sense of what happened earlier

The nok jhok was hilarious

Raman and ishita meeting in parking lot was good

Raman and ishita really care for each other

Ishita and mihir scene were good

Wet cardboard is damn annoying

He is mosquito part 2

He is getting ready to trap ishita

Rinki clearly is young and immature for marriage

Family scenes were ok

Raman realised he did wrong

But what he does next is important

I say it again

Wet cardboard will sink the show

He is unintentionally hilarious
Nokh jokh was hilarious after long we had it!🤣
Subbu is tooo annoying!! He need to stop interfering in everything! Deff Mani part 2 -Extra Annoying version. ðŸ¥±
And what, does Ishita tell her secretary which coffee shop exactly she is going to? I mean m sure there isn't just 1 coffee shop in Delhi..🤔

And Rinky really is immature for marriage.. Thats what you get Bhalla's for wanting your daughter to get married so soon! ðŸ˜³

It was nice to see IshRa caring or each other still, I hope at least THIS fight is resolved well unlike the 100 others that ended like nothing has happened.
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

I say it again

Wet cardboard will sink the show

He is unintentionally hilarious

I agree, his lame-ness makes his hilarious😆 not the good hilarious though
After I literally boiled my blood over wrong portrayal of things in this serial, I have learned a hard lesson. 

This is going to be me to watch a proper Romantic storyline for Ishra grow n by the time they have consummation. ðŸ˜† I am gonna grow old and ISHRA r gonna grow dumb. 

This is an explanation for Subbu - 

Edited by --Megha-- - 8 years ago
r

**EDITED

Thanks for your post Leo 😳

My post is very serious today, no memes, no jokes

When you speak or say words, the words are supposed to have meaning. Gibberish, however, is talking that sounds like words or speech but that really has no meaning at all.

Gibberish Is Nonsensical

Gibberish can take the form of a single nonsensical word or a group of nonsensical words. Sentences that make no sense can also be gibberish as well.

Gibberish Words

Here are some examples of words that sound like speech but that are really gibberish nonsense with no meaning:

Supercalifragilistic expialidocious
    Iggily biggily
    Gollygoops
    Ittly bittly
    Psghetti
    Coochie coo
    Pigglywiggly
    Woospiedoo
    Scribblescrabble
    Spindingy
    Capstcha
    Zowzy
    Tispytospy
    Bazinga

Gibberish Sentences

Here are some examples of nonsense sentences. They sound like sentences; but, because they have no meaning, they are considered gibberish:

Cold is with the monkey's ears and toes.
    Cats dogs and babies its Tuesday.
    Travel trips taken away go.
    Friends are baskets and hats.
    Wishes are hopping and trees are wet.
    TV shows on radios are lazy.
    Food is sitting with weather flying.

Gibberish: The Language

In addition to nonsense words, nonsense phrases and nonsense sentences, there is also a language called Gibberish. The language is a similar language to Pig Latin and is used by people who want to play silly games with a secret language.

To speak the language, you break each word down into its spoken syllables. Each syllable will usually have a vowel sound. You then add otha-g before each vowel sound. Some examples of Gibberish words (and their English translations) include:

Hothagellothago (Hello)
    Hothagow othagare yothagou (How are you?)
    Mothagy nothagame othagis (My name is)
    Whothagat othagis yothagour nothagame? (What is your name?)
    Hothagow othagold othagare yothagou? (How old are you?)
    Whothagat tothagime othagis othagit? (What time is it?)
    Whothagat othagis thothage othaganswothager? (What is the answer?)
    Whothago othagis thothagat? (Who is that?)
    Whothagat dothagid othagi mothagiss? (What did I miss?)

By reviewing these examples of all different types of gibberish, you can speak the language or make up your own nonsense words or phrases.

That above ^ is what's today's episode (along with the wonderful one yesterday) mean to me.

credit > yourdictionarydotcom😳
Edited by always_a_TV_fan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Malika-E-Zain

Nokh jokh was hilarious after long we had it!🤣
Subbu is tooo annoying!! He need to stop interfering in everything! Deff Mani part 2 -Extra Annoying version.🥱
And what, does Ishita tell her secretary which coffee shop exactly she is going to? I mean m sure there isn't just 1 coffee shop in Delhi..🤔

And Rinky really is immature for marriage.. Thats what you get Bhalla's for wanting your daughter to get married so soon!😳

It was nice to see IshRa caring or each other still, I hope at least THIS fight is resolved well unlike the 100 others that ended like nothing has happened.

Nok jhok was hilarious

Wet cardboard is annoying

He is mosquito ulterior motives

Raman and ishita care for each other was good

Originally posted by Malika-E-Zain

I agree, his lame-ness makes his hilarious😆not the good hilarious though

Bad hilarious it is indeed
So today CVs justified that Rinky is the wrong person in this marriage coz she is immature. ðŸ¤£
Arent they contradicting their own storyline shown earlier? Y did the Bhallas married her away if she was so immature? 

Y cudnt Raman put his foot down n say to Toshi that she needs to study first? Y doesnt Bhallaji has NO say about things related to his kids? Usually the decision makers r Toshi, Raman n lately Ishita as apparently the other two cant make a sensible decision. 

Till yeSterday I cud understand where Rinky came from n although immature she had the guts to ask Mihir whom he loves, while Ishita cud not ask about Sanjana to Raman n Raman never asked about Mani to Ishita.