Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
The channel and production dont know how to handle shooting... Star plus serials are 6 days a week still they only have to work 12-14 hrs per day... Here the cast is 24*7 at the set... To top it all their editing is a joke... Do the editors have others jobs too.., mtv only has 2 serials still they cant handle it properly
mugdha27j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nooo ðŸ˜­ 3 days without ky2..how will I survive ðŸ¤”
kaveriadiga8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mickeym

what the hell show they have decided to show on that time ... stupid MTV😡😡😡
😭

Maybe they will show STORY SO FAR on fridays..
Uddipana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spnfan

The channel and production dont know how to handle shooting... Star plus serials are 6 days a week still they only have to work 12-14 hrs per day... Here the cast is 24*7 at the set... To top it all their editing is a joke... Do the editors have others jobs too.., mtv only has 2 serials still they cant handle it properly

exactly ðŸ¥±
starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ughh screw u mtv.  ðŸ˜¡ what a shitty channel. sheesh. 
thanks for letting us know Kaveri. :)  If the quality of the upcoming epis is anythign liek the initial episodes, then i guess that would be alright for me... i guess... 

i just have a question. Was MTV planning on letting us know this information themselves?or were they just going to do their thing and then when many of us cluelessly sit infront of the tv, we get the shock of them telecasting story so far...  The channel should have informed viewers personally. Many people sacrifice their time and friday night plans just to catch this show. and it seems such a lame thing ti do to not even have the dignity to let their loyal viewers know.. SIGH...  :(
..RS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i m really pissed off now😡
wat's wrong with them???
i was somehow able 2 manage 2 days without ky2 n now dey have d audacity 2 add 1 extra day i.e 3days without ky2..
why they always take us granted😡
i hate them💔
slyther_in thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its not fair
completely  
MTV was popular only bcoz of KY2 n they r doin this?😡
Edited by _celestial_ - 8 years ago
Lovelife19 thumbnail
wattt.. 😲 Edited by Lovelife19 - 8 years ago
sandy_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whattt???????no epi on friday...hav dey gne mad...or want me to go mad...mtv lyk seriously its ur best show...wats wrong wd u guys...
kaveriadiga8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poopymaster

Ughh screw u mtv.  ðŸ˜¡ what a shitty channel. sheesh. 

thanks for letting us know Kaveri. :)  If the quality of the upcoming epis is anythign liek the initial episodes, then i guess that would be alright for me... i guess... 

i just have a question. Was MTV planning on letting us know this information themselves?or were they just going to do their thing and then when many of us cluelessly sit infront of the tv, we get the shock of them telecasting story so far...  The channel should have informed viewers personally. Many people sacrifice their time and friday night plans just to catch this show. and it seems such a lame thing ti do to not even have the dignity to let their loyal viewers know.. SIGH...  :(

Well our MTV ppl have never bothered to inform whenever there has been changes..SO I dont think this time also they would inform anything..So I directly asked Rajeev Sir.