Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: beckysharp

What I am unable to understand is why is rinky resenting raman's happiness.. she has seen him go through hell why has she suddenly turned into this obsessive, tantrum throwing kid !

I think there are various reasons. One she's not happy with her life so she's frustrated and being the youngest is throwing tantrums. Two she feels that Raman loved someone too but he could move on and love again (fall in love with Ishita) and Three I guess the biggest reason of her frustration is that she didn't want to get married. The family forced her into it and when she got cheated she was made to marry someone else who also doesn't want her (I mean wouldn't have wanted her, and married her more as a favour.) Her brother was the only one who didn't really force her into it, but he also couldn't save her from it. She's not resenting him per se, but at this moment she's just being rebellious which she should have been earlier. She should have concentrated on her studies and not come under the pressure.
beckysharp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AtiLuvsSanRaj

Am I wrong or didn't puttar say ILU four times?? 

Don't forget !, ishita has not said it even once !πŸ˜•
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beckysharp

Don't forget !, ishita has not said it even once !πŸ˜•

obviously she hasn't..
beckysharp thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malika-E-Zain

I forgot to add that! 
🀣🀣
On a serious note, whoever thinks so has no sense of humor at all😳 

Frankly, this is a tv show ! It makes you feel a lot of things ! And this is my first ek show ! When I earlier used to watch it, I felt many emotions.  
But now, with crappy tracks if we don't laugh at them, we will drive ourselves up the wall and be ready to commit ourselves to an institution ! We need to realize this is a tv show and hv fun ! 

Sorry !,got carried away ! Bad Becky bad bad Becky ,!πŸ˜†
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AtiLuvsSanRaj

Am I wrong or didn't puttar say ILU four times?? 

He might have! I was just going off what I read quickly in the LU bc I'm like 4 episodes behind still! πŸ˜ƒ

Still 2 times to make up the past & 2 more for posterity's sake bc who knows what scenarios we will get to see in KP's absence! πŸ˜†
beckysharp thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Anku-

I think there are various reasons. One she's not happy with her life so she's frustrated and being the youngest is throwing tantrums. Two she feels that Raman loved someone too but he could move on and love again (fall in love with Ishita) and Three I guess the biggest reason of her frustration is that she didn't want to get married. The family forced her into it and when she got cheated she was made to marry someone else who also doesn't want her (I mean wouldn't have wanted her, and married her more as a favour.) Her brother was the only one who didn't really force her into it, but he also couldn't save her from it. She's not resenting him per se, but at this moment she's just being rebellious which she should have been earlier. She should have concentrated on her studies and not come under the pressure.

I agree being  rebellious and all.. but this is a girl who was in a relationship in Australia.. knows how difficult it is to get over heartbreak.. and now without any signals from mihir wants love in her relationship ! That is baffling me.  She got married recently.. and within a month wants a husband who is devoted to her !
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Haven't seen the show at a stretch for a very long tym. 
But why do I feel that we shall see subbu-mihika in the future? πŸ₯±
If am not wrong subbu's re-entry is now for a very long tym. If the character is retained we might see this new pair... 
Nichuss thumbnail
new music...
aww romantic moments...

im flatened...
Nichuss thumbnail
i want this suit f ishu

its so beautiful...

i love u ishima...
Nichuss thumbnail