Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am not grtting good vibes for arman.. i find something fishy in his smile...
I know manik will save nandu for sure but i want that soon...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Kriti I too hope Manik saves Nandini. He should teach that pandit a good lesson 😵 But I feel Nandu dropped her jhumka n not the star. But did it fall in pandit's car? 😕
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Yeah he was shown smiling/smirking.  But Pandit did not smile back ðŸ˜† .  May be he was following the Pandit or had been following him all the time.  Kisse pata kya connection hai.  ðŸ˜† 

I am still not able to understand why Pandit had to kidnap Nandini like this.  I mean a person of his stature.  He could have easily tricked her into coming somewhere and as usual confuse with his words and take care that he would not be under any trouble.

High five Harini..and you and Kresh can be right about Aryaman..its too early to judge him just seeing the precap...

And Our hero will save our heroine koi shak??

And Kresh I replied...u reply to me now ASAP..im on fire!!!😃
Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Finger crossed

I think nandini will be shattered and manik will console her and he will become more protective...
kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Akshi0019

I am not grtting good vibes for arman.. i find something fishy in his smile...
I know manik will save nandu for sure but i want that soon...

See there are three entries
n one Nyonika is already a negative character n Pandit is still there

he has to be positive of now...n he ll stay positive if Harshad dont turn negative

n Soha/Jasmine sis is coming acc to Niti's reply on IG ...so all entries cant b negative

N i dint feel he is negative at first place...where i felt in Soha n Pandit's entry n i told in my post on the same day
a_minion thumbnail
But Karan told in an interview that he is playing positive as of now n i think he is someone to Riddhima.
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: FieryHeart

Kriti I too hope Manik saves Nandini. He should teach that pandit a good lesson 😵 But I feel Nandu dropped her jhumka n not the star. But did it fall in pandit's car? 😕

Yaa someone also aid its Jhumka lets see
n it has fallen on road only
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: dushturain

High five Harini..and you and Kresh can be right about Aryaman..its too early to judge him just seeing the precap...

And Our hero will save our heroine koi shak??

And Kresh I replied...u reply to me now ASAP..im on fire!!!😃

@Dushtu i replied u

@Harini
For this also i replied
He already sensed that Nandini knows abt his intensions n he saw Ridhima helping them in exposing his real face...He locked her n tried to hit her so he has to get a control on Nandini also so will he take risk of leaving them like that
n will Nandini come if he call her or trick her to come...he lost her thats y Nyonika helped him n when Manik is around will she come no na...He has to kidnap
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhariya_

Finger crossed

I think nandini will be shattered and manik will console her and he will become more protective...

Yes this is quite possible
Sparkle_Trisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Yeah he was shown smiling/smirking.  But Pandit did not smile back ðŸ˜† .  May be he was following the Pandit or had been following him all the time.  Kisse pata kya connection hai.  ðŸ˜† 

I am still not able to understand why Pandit had to kidnap Nandini like this.  I mean a person of his stature.  He could have easily tricked her into coming somewhere and as usual confuse with his words and take care that he would not be under any trouble.

Hi guys. sorry for jumping in your conversation like this but I was wondering could it be that Aryamaan is somehow related to Ridhima and he followed her to mumbai because he was concerned about her? Like he could be her brother or something. Maybe Aryamaan knows about the pandit's character and that is why the pandit was not smiling.