very deep thought very very deep

Posted: 8 years ago
when sandhya was pregnant in her bubbling stages---(with ved/vansh in her womb)

neither   meeakshi, nor  mohit  nor  chavi  were around or in surroundings

then how  Ved  has imbibed  "lying" (saying lies)  co-factor

...then

may be somewhat  effect  of  sandhyas brothers presence

😎

these deep thinking parameter needs insight..πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: princess.noor

Hahaha love your post.

thank u for appreciation-  Mrs. Bindusara/Mrs. Justine  πŸ˜‰

kyoouun bhai...sirf LOL karein aap log
aisa hee hain naa..in growing stages in womb , babies'  imbibes surroundings very very well... 
and it is not just lies,...thr is aos factor to grow ,greed to grow which ved has at this age (hook or crook)... like Chavi,, Meenakshi and mohit
and yes like sandhays brother (shortcuts)
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Then whose influence is on ankur bcoz sandy's parents were not like this...
I donno this much Edited by zona. - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: zona.

Then whose influence is on ankur bcoz sandy's parents were not like this...
I donno this much

arey      d*f*e*r  πŸ˜†
ofcourse it is immediate genes...itna samajta nahin kya even sandy-suraj aint like this...isnt it?

it is the surroundings...impact i am saying...

generally whn in womb they say nice music, good talks, stories said all give psychological implications...

n  if u ask  how mohit n chavi  so bad ---- coz babasa /bhabho not liars

then i can says its great mhaasaa impact in village- loud mouth, liar, kaamchor...only style queen.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n ref meenakshi we all know-  complete her πŸ˜†moms womb was fully adulterated πŸ˜†
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lolll!!! Mohit and Chhavi weren't around but ved shares 25% of his genes with them. That is 25%of his genes are the same. Lekin like in real life, sab lahu ke gunn nahi hote! Look at the way suraj is raising ved. A total spoilt brat with every wish fulfilled, no consequences for any of his actions. Hide things from mom. Whole family treats him like lil shah rukh khan, without any of his accomplishments.

Basically if any kid was treated like this in real life, guess what he would turn out like as an adult...? MOHIT.

ANd who would be responsible? SURAJ. Just like he was with chhavi and mohit. Remember...even when the totally blind to her kids faults, bhabho would try to discipline mohit or chhavi or deny them something they wanted, suraj would persuade her  to let them have it or forgive them blah blah blah. 🀒

The reason for why the whole lot from vikram to mohit ot chhavi is rotton is coz suraj knows no balance. In order to feel good about himself he stopped his brothers and sisters from having any correct values or honesty or learning to take responsibility for their actions and now he is doing it to his son.

In a post immediately after teh leap I had made a comment that, vansh will be raised better then ved and look what is happening, I was right.  Everything Suraj  does is not coz its the right thing to do for that person, but coz of how it makes him feel. He wants to feel good and he will only to that. Doesn't matter what the effect of that is on anyone. Sometimes it helps someone...eg sandhya when her dream become his dream. If it hadn't become his dream would he have supported her? No. It wasn't sandhya's dream or even wish, or in fact ANYONE'S wish, to give up vansh but suraj did it anyway to feel better coz he couldn't watch bulbul's tears. He dumped sandhya after the hijacking, why coz what she did made him feel bad. Then he took her back, why? coz now he felt bad again.
With suraj its never about doing the right thing for anyone. Its all about what makes him feel good or to stop him feeling bad about something, nevermind the consequences for the ppl involved. That is not the mark of a good person.

However, cvs will twist it and make vansh and ankur the bad guys. I m not saying what ankur has done is right. He was always a rotton egg but at least he smelt bad from the beginningπŸ˜† and it is clear what he does is wrong, wereas suraj is the uncracked rotton undaa...its hard to smell him coz no one sees WHY he does something good. His brothers adn sisters and now his son too, would be better human beings, family members, wives, husbands, sons, daughters, citizens, if  suraj hadn't made sure they got away with lies, cheating, manipulations, and in fact rewarded with gifts and endless opportunities.

Good topic tm. Been meaning to point this out for a while.
i dont like suraj  putting him on pedestal  , coz he had poor living and upbringing, now he is puting ved to zenith - right or wrong

plus it sucks

what nonsense is this BEST SON/ BEST PAPA  .

Bass

poor sandy ...   it sucks with this father son duo

i want sandy seen great Police now...enof of this rubbish home front
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
In my pov, Ved is spoiled due to too much love from Suraj and surroundings!
He can gets away with any wrong doings, because everyone start hiding his kartoot!
And mostly he is learning to lie from Misri, and Misri is one schemer and manipulator!

On the other note: I really hate to see CVs are showing Misri as a little MeenaπŸ˜•
She made photoshop of Daisa.. and now doing more and more!

There is something very wrong in RPs upbringings, no matter it was their child or it is their grandchild
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think its too much love that is spoiling ved. Its that with SPOILING that is spoiling ved.
Covering his lies isn't love. Making excuse that it is only "naadaani" that isn't love.
Helping him hide things isn't love
Saying as bhabho did,  "ohhh kahana ji when he was naughty got worshipped by if ved is naughty then its bad",.,,,,,, that isn't love
When mom has said no and then dad goes behind mom's back and gives the child that thing AND father helps child in hiding it from mom, THAT isn't love.
Not making him face the consequences of his action, that isn't love.
Not teaching him not to lie is not love.
Stopping someone else from teaching him  not to lie (how suraj stops sandhya) that isn't love.

Mishri is irritating but they way she is showed is to be expected. How could the cvs not show at least one of meena's kids being just like her? There is no "mirchi" about her. Her catchphrase should be

"Naam ki mishri, kaam ki machiavelli" or ~"naam ki mishri, kaam ki meri maa jaisi"

Machiavelli: adjective Machiavellian \ma-k"--ve-l"-n, -vel-yn\. : using clever lies and tricks in order to get or achieve something : clever and dishonest.