Posted: 8 years ago

Yes,I today salute you Ragini Patel for the unconditional and unselfish love you have for your Nachiket.He is very lucky guy in this regard that someone loves him so much.(I'm not saying or denying that he too loves her so much) but still...

Ragini loves him from her heart n soul n all the anger she had all these years for him was the bitterness that even after loving him so much he betrated her love n had EMA with some other woman n had a kid, now that the MU is cleared,she is happy that he was loyal to her n her love when they were the n relationship. even now, she is so cool that he is going to be someone else from tomorrow,I'm just unable to believe this.
I'm myself a male and hence putting this post because when I see her especially in past 2 episodes,I don't know what to say.I want you all to post your views here regarding this.

Is it really possible that you reach to a stage in love where you don't feel the need of that persons physical presence in your life anymore?

My heart breaks seeing her in this condition.

Someone posted yesterday in some other topic  thst even after having four grownup kids out of which one even got married recently,she has no hesitation to show her feelings towards her Ex in front of her friend.I somehow really loved this post about her. Kudos to the one who posted it.
Edited by goldstar678 - 8 years ago
Yes Pavan and much needed topic for now,

Being a woman i always feel proud , when u realise ur husband is so loyal ... that too after a separation.

Again complete credit goes to Ragini ,Elegent & dignified character .

Any Real man will be for sure proud and will have utmost respect for a woman like Ragini

No doubt dono ek dusre ke GUROOR Hain and they both still care for each other's promises or commitments (how Romantic is that)

and I personally liked this topic.. 
Edited by Vidya_Bng - 8 years ago
Pavan, what a post ! 👍🏼
Ragini and Nachiket's love for each other have never been competitiove, to beign with. I am glad that we haven't seen any scene where they discuss/ discussed about who loves whom the most. It would be so unreal, at least in their case.

Ragini is at peace now. Am sure her heart breaks every second thinkign that she will never be able to reunite with Nachiket ever. But that doesn't stop her from wishing well for him.

Ragini has acknowledged her mistake(s) and surely doesn't want to brden Nachiket further. She will always love him - there can never be any other man in her life.  Period.

I loved the way she asks him to come over for food prepared by her, though she knows mentally how impractical that would be !

And yes, she has set him free.
Well .. I Agree .. in the last two Episodes, after the confrontation and closing of MU chapter .. Ragini has been .. so so ..really very SWEET .. Her phone conversation with Nachiket, the other day 
--- Credits @goldstar678

and the conversation with Dr Aman, yesterday at the Canteen .. How sweetly, she reminiscences Nachiket's choices , cold tea incident .. The one that was really touchy .. was .. when she said .. We should not go and pay him a visit today .. he must be busy for his Engagement which is to happen the next day ..

How selfless is her love ... how deep is her love .. How easily she has accepted the fact .. that after 24hours .. her Nachiket is going to be someone else's ..

This thing in particular .. Now even if Neil indeed gets married in future(due to unforeseen circumstances ) .. Ragini will still be waiting for him .. all her life .. is indeed the beauty of her love ..  

and BM

all this time she was angry,insecured, impatient and restless

But after she witnessed Nachiket's Loyalty and respect towards her...

She is calm, happy and confident and she can trust him for life now... 

She always expected an explanation from Nachiket and Nachiket always wanted her to trust him even with out an explanation

Some where they Both failed (Because of Immaturity and young age, may be an ego clash) 
Edited by Vidya_Bng - 8 years ago
And this saddens me a lot - it's almost as if her wait and burden of tears will never end.
She is being happy due to the realisation that Nachiket had indeed loved her so much all these years and had not cheated on her. I think that gives her the confidence that he will always love her.

How sad !
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

and BM

all this time she was angry,insecured, impatient and restless

But after she witnessed Nachiket's Loyalty and respect towards her...

She is calm, happy and confident and she can trust him for life now... 

She always expected an explanation from Nachiket and Nachiket always wanted her to trust him even with out an explanation

Some where they Both failed (Because of Immaturity and young age, may be an ego clash) 

Hmm .. All her hate , anger .. all these 15years she had cursed him for betraying her .. all this hate has now been transformed into LOVE .. Ragini's love for Nachiket is at it's peak now .. She's now satisfied .. that she always chose the right person to lose her heart to..

Though, I never want..wont approve, the leads getting married to others .. but if NB decides to go with any marriage now .. I'd be glad .. that atleast Ragini will always stay true to her self .. Never stop loving her Nachiket.. whether.. he is hers.. or someone else's .. 

Waiting for that moment .. After calling off his Engagement, when Nachiket, for the first-time goes to meet her .. I wonder what explanation he's going to offer her for not honouring his commitments.. 

Maybe something like -- "Ragini, maine bahut try kiya .. Mujhe maaf kardo .. mere se nahin ho paya ye .. Main tumhare siwa aaur kisiko woh aadhikar nahin de sakta hoon.. I cannot sacrifice our love for some fake commitment .. Hope you understand.."
Very true indeed!

I remember how she became rather disturbed when the announcement was made. She was at a different stage of understanding then. Now that they have cleared themselves of guilt and she feels that it was her mistake her willingness to let go is quite remarkable.

She has come to terms with the fact that Nachiket is a bygone phase and while they have nothing against each other, circumstances have drifted them apart.

I'm looking forward to the scene where N  will come to her after calling off the engagement. Hope it will be a good one.
BM and Saabi,
I think the excuse will be some thing where he says " I will move on with nivedita only after i see you moving on in your life with some body"😛

Nachiket is a smart man... he knows to play his cards well on table...😉

Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

BM and Saabi,
I think the excuse will be some thing where he says " I will move on with nivedita only after i see you moving on in your life with some body"😛

Nachiket is a smart man... he knows to play his cards well on table...😉

he is an idiot 😆