Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❀️🀣
Please do this for every episode. We have more than enough serious analysis everywhere... xD

Ya so true!!!! Ronny is so cute!!!!!!! I want to give him a huggy too!πŸ€—- For you Ronny!!!

Oh. And Kabir asked - What fast?πŸ˜†

He gave her that incredulous expression. Like. "What the..." Eh?😳 Post some gif for that too. no... it would be hilarous.. Btw, I love all your gifs! Regarding the promo, I made a post. the promo is false and we all went on a goose ride.πŸ˜†

Lovely post!
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: najma123

O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❀️🀣

Please do this for every episode. We have more than enough serious analysis everywhere... xD

Ya so true!!!! Ronny is so cute!!!!!!! I want to give him a huggy too!πŸ€—- For you Ronny!!!

Oh. And Kabir asked - What fast?πŸ˜†

He gave her that incredulous expression. Like. "What the..." Eh?😳 Post some gif for that too. no... it would be hilarous.. Btw, I love all your gifs! Regarding the promo, I made a post. the promo is false and we all went on a goose ride.πŸ˜†

Lovely post!

Im glad you like the post!!! Ill try making more as much as I can every day. Surprisingly it can be hard sometimes finding the matching gifs LOL πŸ˜†
Ill try my bestπŸ˜‰
 He is man. Id love to had a friend like that anyday trust me  Group hug for him!!! πŸ€—
Lol she ran out the moment he asked that and hes like... wwwaaahhh πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Im sure he saw her taking the sweets though; hes not gnna let that go lol πŸ˜‰
Yea I saw πŸ˜Š Promos are always misleading though so not a surprise their πŸ€£
Thanx again! πŸ˜ƒ
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: supreet_dmg

oh hahaha hey nandini! Lol see not my fault I couldn't recognise u.. U changed ur user name πŸ˜† cheating I tell ya cheating! πŸ€£ lol I didn't even check if we were in friends list; I should have lol I went brain dead πŸ˜•πŸ˜† lol. See ur old username i recognise and remember! πŸ˜‰

yeah I know but I have written old username in siggy box but mmay be your avi option os off

No worries so nice to see you here and its a much peaceful forum than our previous common placeπŸ˜†
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

yeah I know but I have written old username in siggy box but mmay be your avi option os off

No worries so nice to see you here and its a much peaceful forum than our previous common placeπŸ˜†

oh haha now I see it πŸ˜† lol yea that I've noticed. Sometimes too calm just waiting for someone to come online lol
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: supreet_dmg

Im glad you like the post!!! Ill try making more as much as I can every day. Surprisingly it can be hard sometimes finding the matching gifs LOL πŸ˜†
Ill try my bestπŸ˜‰
 He is man. Id love to had a friend like that anyday trust me  Group hug for him!!! πŸ€—
Lol she ran out the moment he asked that and hes like... wwwaaahhh πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Im sure he saw her taking the sweets though; hes not gnna let that go lol πŸ˜‰
Yea I saw πŸ˜Š Promos are always misleading though so not a surprise their πŸ€£
Thanx again! πŸ˜ƒ

Do try.. I didn't get your name bro... πŸ˜‰
Oh. After reading this post, I realised, these support cast deserve some credit and a Poll on them. 

There is a discussion too. πŸ˜‰
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Do try.. I didn't get your name bro... πŸ˜‰

Oh. After reading this post, I realised, these support cast deserve some credit and a Poll on them. 

There is a discussion too. πŸ˜‰

I will. Lol names Preet  wats ur name bro? πŸ˜†
Yea they do. Its weird how only three of the cast have their name on the forum and the rest dont