Loved your post.
Keep on making them.

Thank you., Glad you liked it. For sure!😊
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
A very beautiful post and a big hi to you. Nice to see you after QH
And Manav is such an irritating guy

Episode was revealing . We got glimpses of Kabir's past and life beyond the newsroom . We were shown the tyoe of double game Malvika is playing and we saw Anabya remembering her dad's case

Most beautiful part for me was the start of a bonding between KaYa

It's obvious that he has started liking and respecting her. It's clear that her innocence and impulsive nature appeals to him. I am sure she will soon find a soft place in his heart. But to capture it fully she has to contend with his entire past. I also think her dad's case has an implication to it too

Once again lovely post 
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

A very beautiful post and a big hi to you. Big hi to u too! Nice to see you after QH

And Manav is such an irritating guy After qh? Have we met before? Did you change your user name?πŸ˜• Yea manav is so annoying. The only reason he is tolerable is because his scenes arnt that long πŸ˜†

Episode was revealing . We got glimpses of Kabir's past and life beyond the newsroom . We were shown the tyoe of double game Malvika is playing and we saw Anabya remembering her dad's case
Yea today we were revealed allot of new things; kabirs past, and yea I agree malvika has another plan going along, and ananya was remembering something but i couldnt understand what the flashback was about πŸ˜Š
Most beautiful part for me was the start of a bonding between KaYa Yea im totally looking forward to their bonding. Their chemistry is damn good!

It's obvious that he has started liking and respecting her. It's clear that her innocence and impulsive nature appeals to him. I am sure she will soon find a soft place in his heart. But to capture it fully she has to contend with his entire past. I also think her dad's case has an implication to it too Yea. He has said it himself too that she reminds him of himself. He sees the innocence in her that he once had before reality hit him. 

Once again lovely post 
Thank you so much. Worth writing the posts when their are awesome people like you replyingπŸ‘

-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
I love your post yaar πŸ€— (I haven't read it yet 😳 🀣 But it looks nice πŸ‘πŸΌ 🀣 )
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes suptreet we have met quite a bit on QH forum
You happen to be in my friends list too πŸ˜†

Ok I am Nandini

Username was nandiniraizada 
cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsome post 
Loved ur edits
Hope Manav's plan backfires him
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -.SapnokiRani-.

I love your post yaar πŸ€— (I haven't read it yet 😳 🀣 But it looks nice πŸ‘πŸΌ 🀣 )

that's great yaar thanx! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— btw have we met before? I swear its been ages since I've been on IF πŸ˜• but ur name seems familiar
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

Yes suptreet we have met quite a bit on QH forum

You happen to be in my friends list too πŸ˜†

Ok I am Nandini

Username was nandiniraizada 

oh hahaha hey nandini! Lol see not my fault I couldn't recognise u.. U changed ur user name πŸ˜† cheating I tell ya cheating! πŸ€£ lol I didn't even check if we were in friends list; I should have lol I went brain dead πŸ˜•πŸ˜† lol. See ur old username i recognise and remember! πŸ˜‰
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Originally posted by: cherrynicolem

Awsome post 

Loved ur edits
Hope Manav's plan backfires him

Thanx! πŸ˜Š
Those gifs were from Google so full credit to Google babu πŸ˜†
I hope so too before he defames kabir too much