Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Aadhe Aadhe Poore Hai Hum!!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello All..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Am yet another LOST SOUL joinin the league of makin posts on the ever magical heart touching confession with cherry on the cake-their super se upar wala sensuous kiss tonite...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

What a dreamy PERFECT epi tonite...⭐️⭐️⭐️...From their soulful love confessions to the super sensuous liplock to the naughty teasy sessions to the guttery overflow to the dramatic twist to magical nite shwn in precap-evrything ws PEFECT to T..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...!! Before i start rant abt tonites epi,i hv to say...Parth n Niti-u two SUPER ROCK...the entire epi belonged to u both equally..!! U two made MaNan even more special even more perfect with ur OUTSTANDING ACTING N SIZZLING CHEMISTRY in tonites epi..!! And KY2 CVs thanks a ton for giving this magical most awaited confession on MaNan tonite...!! Like the prev two confessions,this one ws also very very spl for MaNan coz this ws 1st time they explicity said/expressed "I LOVE U" to each other along with other heartfelt confessions...Truly it ws a SUPER ROCKING EPI...πŸ‘..!!

Epi started with wht Manik sayin which he kept expressin via his gestures till before..!! He finally gave words to his feelings...He finally gave NAME to the relation he shares with Nandini..!! And he said tht in the words straight frm his heart... "I LOVE U NANDINI...HAMESHA..".....!! Who can anymore resist when u say ur lover sayin those golden words u alwz wished to hear..!! Tht exactly ws Nandu's state..!! Her happiness knew no bound n she had to express it n where words fail to express one's feelings-actions speak LOUDER than words n she reciprocated his love,her confession everythin wrapped in the most most sensuous yet beautful kiss evere......And then there ws no stopping..!! MaNan sealed their beginning to the new phase in their life with the KISS...!! That kiss reflected PASSIONATE love they feel for each other...!! Hats off to Parth n Niti for enactin this Kiss scene in such epic perfect manner..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...!! I really donno hw to describe the SHEER MAGIC in these moments..So i better let these pics i captured from this iconic moments speak for itself..😳😳...

^^PERFECT HEAVENLY BLISSFUL MOMENTS

After that epic passionate moments,came the super cute awkard moments..!! She ws shy n he ws smitten...In his words he ws "DISTRACTED"..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Really Manik u were distracted?Jhoot bolna nahi aata toh TRY BHI MAT KARO...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Nywz back to scene,finally Nandu noticed the UNEXPECTED THINGS present in a confession happenin place..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...She ws totally clueless n asked abt them to Manik..He told her those things were part of his surprise n he thought of beginnin his surprise with them but he got distracted coz of her kiss wala surprise..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰... Manik u should be thankful tht u got the much needed distraction..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Nywz back to scene n wht followed ws some TRULY HEART TOUCHING MATURE CONFESSION CONTINUED MOMENTS..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..!! He goes on his knees n  told her that he knws she beleive tht they met coz of destiny n nw he want to name this destiny n thts LOVE..!! He then told he cant imagine his life without her not evn for a moment...πŸ‘...He further said he wants to begin this journey as equals n its for tht he gave tht egg to her which he said she can throw on him frm any direction any speed n he jst wnt mind..!! Also he said if she missed hittin him with egg,he hv bought box full of eggs n if she dnt want to start with egg she can use ketchup or ice cream too..!! Awww...hw can someone be this much epic cutest......His this confession truly touched my heart n gave me happy wala tears..😭😭😭...Manik-ur BEINTEHAAN MOHABBAT to Nandini ws so so felt in evry word u told her tonite......Manik has alwz been man of actions..!! But today he ws man of actions but also ws man of words too EQUALLY...πŸ‘πŸ‘..The depthness the passion of his love towards her ws so felt the most in tht single line where he confessed he cant imagine his life without her coz she is his life...shes the one who taught him to live life in its all true manners n so without her hes ought to feel NOTHING n INCOMPLETE...!! All i could remember then watchin his heartfelt confession ws these soulful lines frm JEENA JEENA song as it totally reflects Manik's love for Nandini-"Haan Seekha Maine Jeena Jeena Kaise Jeena...Haan Seekha Maine Jeena Mere Humdum...Na Seekha Kabhi Jeena Jeena Kaise Jeena Na Seekha Jeena Tere Bina Humdum.." ...Also not just depthness,passion-the immense respect he has for Nandu ws equally responsible when he told n meant tht he want to officially begin this phase of them as soulmates as EQUALS n he thought they can be equal if Nandu gets to do evrythin for all the wrong things he did to her when they were arch rivals in the beginnin lik hw he throw egg on her or made her clean his shows where he deliberately poured ice cream or hw he almost made Nandu a horrible drink type which Manik made by mixin so many things which had ketchup too..And Manik remembered all these n ws super guilty of it n wanted Nandu to do the same with him n hence he bought all n mentioned abt thm lik egg,ice cream,ketchup n all n with tht he thought he could make up for all mistakes he did..!! Also hes guilty of breaking her late dad's aakhri nishaani-her dad's pen which ws precious for her..!! For tht he says he cant do anything as he cant make up for tht by givin her the most precious n only precious thing in his life n she asks whts n he says ITS HER..!! Shes MOST PRECIOUS for him n he cant evn DARE to loose it for any reason..!! Srsly SO SO MUCH OF RESPECT for Nandu n such UNCONDITIONAL LOVE..!! Manik Malhotra-i fell in love with u all over again there.....This guy is so so unique n so his ways of expressin his love,care,respect,passion n ofcourse gutterπŸ˜† r UNIQUE to T...!!Nywz whose heart wnt be touched when u see the love of ur life going to any extent to express hw much u mean to him in his life..!! And Nandu ws super touched by his gestures his words...⭐️⭐️⭐️...!! But she tried to do a lil bit leg pulling before she lets him knw her feelings...😳😳...She faked as if she ws gettin ready to throw egg on him n Poor Manik ws all ready to accept THE EGG SHOWER though he ws totally scared to T which ws visible frm his epic closed eyes..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...And our cutiepie Nandu ws totally njoyin this sight...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...But she ended this mini torture by lettin her heart out to Manik...πŸ‘πŸ‘...He ws surprised seein NO EGG SHOWER..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...And Nandini understanding tht decided to tell him the reason too along with expressin her love for him...!! Nandu told him by repeatin mistakes wht ur partner did u can NEVER BE EQUAL..!! What matters is how BOTH LEARN TOGETHER from each other's mistakes...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...She further told-both of them r imperfect...But when they r together THEY R PERFECT n with tht she threw away the egg..⭐️⭐️⭐️...!! Nandu my gal-RESPECT for u n KY2 CVs-take a bow..!! Many shows who boast being "mature love stories" end up showing NOT EVEN M of Maturity...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...And here v hv KY2 where in an apparently teen love story one can see how maturity is blended perfectly with teenage love story factor...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Nandu's immense love for Manik ws so so felt in tht epic line where she told how they bcome perfect when together jabki in reality as individuals both r imperfect...πŸ‘πŸ‘...!! True Love is one when u love a person with all his good points n flaws..πŸ‘πŸ‘...Nandu has seen him at his worst n has also seen him at his best...!! But she ws there with him thru thick n thin since the time she ws able to see thru the fake monster mask he used to wear back in those days...😳😳...Manik hv alwz seen Nandini as PERFECT...!! And somewhere he alwz felt he din deserve her n thtsy aftr 1st confession durin Musicana track-he sacrificed his love as he felt some1 perfect lik Nandu deserve more goodness some1 whos perfect n Dhruv ws one such acc to Manik..!! Then recently evn when Pandit accused him tht Nandini doesnt deserve Manik,Manik din comment nythin on tht instead he told Nandini deserve a teacher lik Pandit..!! He may not express tht but his gestures hv alwz did tht n heres HIS ANGEL..HIS LOVE Nandu ASSURED HIM tht for her NO ONE IS PERFECT FOR HER OTHER THAN HIM..!! She loves him for who he is for real n there his imperfections are NEVER a matter of concern for her..!! All she knw is SHE FEELS PERFECT COMPLETE SAFEST when shes with him..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...!! Seeing this heart touching confession frm Nandu to Manik all i could remember ws these lines from Jeena Jeena song once again which symbolise her feelings for him-"Aasmaan Mila Zameen Ko Meri"..... Arent they the ones lik tht-Sky n Earth-PERFECT TOGETHER...😳😳..!! Nywz back to scene-hearing such heartfelt confession frm HIS NANDINI-Manik ws the happiest man on earth then...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...And on tht happiest occassion,he gifted her wht he had givn her post 2nd confession n which Nandu kinda lost later..!! But Manik had saved it then n he gave back tht today-the bracelet with musical notes..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..She ws so surprised n so happy seein tht as she thought she lost them forever..!! But Manik told nw she wouldn loose it jst lik she would never loose him..πŸ‘πŸ‘...!! Aww these two cuties-ARE JUST LOVE..!! That beautiful confession ended lik this as seen in pics below which r SELF EXPLANATORY ABOUT THEIR BEAUTY n MAGIC......

Now moving onto the last MaNan scene of this magical nite...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ,...Love birds ws laying on a couch TOGETHER where Nandu ws almost lying ON HIM..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...Seeing tht position of MaNan-my mushy mushy mode AUTOMATICALLY TRANSFERED TO GUTTER MODE...🀣🀣..So now this post will see CHANGE IN MOOD..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Ok So Nandu ws happily lying on her personal couch-Manik n gazing the ever shining ever glowing FIREFLIES..😳😳...And there comes the LAST MUSHY MUSHY BEAUTIFUL MOMENT..!! Lik Manik,Nandu is also unique n she expressed those 3 GOLDEN WORDS which Manik ws dying to hear by drawing as I ❀️ Uon Manik's hand n closed the gap of his finger with her fingers...⭐️⭐️...And he totally loved his lady love's hatke style of confessin her love to him in those 3 golden words..!! These r my fav moments i loved n i hv shwn below in this "silent yet unique" I LOVE U confession of Nandu to Manik..😳😳

Now comes my GUTTER BABY...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...I ws SO AWAITING HIS ENTRY coz in tht situation evrything ws favourable for HIS ENTRY..🀣🀣🀣...He made his JHAKAAS ENTRY when Nandu ws tellin abt y she loves fireflies as they glow where there is true love...😳😳...And hearing tht Manik asked her did she knw tht thing abt fireflies frm day one n she said yes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And then BOOM...My Gutter Baby Ne Maara Entry by saying "pehle kyu nahi bataaya...kitna time waste ho gaya...pehle hi sab kuch kar leta...abhi kya kya nahi karta..na?"...🀣...Gutter Gutter On His Mind...On My Mind...🀣🀣🀣...Am so sorry if this scene wsnt gutter for u..!! But for me IT WS coz tht SHEER DISBELEIF on his face while sayin these EPIC LINES gave me nothing but SHUDH GUTTER FEEL...🀣🀣🀣...So apologies if my take on this scene ruined it for u all...πŸ˜†...So my Gutter Baby...Y r u sad?PICTURE ABHI BAAKI HAI MERE DOST..🀣🀣🀣...Jitna time waste ki na i am sure u would make up for it ZOR SHOR se..🀣🀣🀣...And tht time NOTHING CAN "HELP" Nandu...🀣🀣...Poor her-she jst donno WHAT HURRICANE IS AWAITING HER...🀣🀣🀣...All i could say is DO IT...oops i meant ALL THE BEST...🀣🀣...Back to scene-Nandu tried to end this matter n tabhi he puller her back to him n told her tht shes yet to EXPLICITLY SAY I LOVE YOU to him..!! And he ws dying to hear tht...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...What next said ws by Gutter Manik where he told her he can "help" her in saying i love u to him by "setting the MOOD"...🀣🀣🀣...Ok thats IT Manik...i SO KNOW what M for MOOD u meant...🀣...All i could remember tht time ws in yday epi hw u enquired will she continue to impose her rule of "NO TOUCHING NO LOOKING" on him for rest of nite too after surprise...🀣🀣🀣...I so knw y this qn yday coz YAHI "MOOD" ka aisi ki taisi hote hue my Gutter baby bilkul nahi dekh sakta..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And MAUKA toh woh chodta bhi nahi..!! Tabhi he ws ALL IN MOOD n wanted to drag Nandu also to HIS MOOD...🀣🀣🀣...But my MASOOM SAWAAL to u...MOOD SET KARNE KE BAAD will u hv evn "time" to listen to her any words LET ALONE I LOVE U?πŸ€”πŸ€£...So u jhoote-ur intention ws MOOD NOT I LOVE U sunna...Bada aaya I LOVE U sunne waala...🀣🀣🀣...And he JUST LET MY ASSUMPTION TRUE when Nandu tried to run away n Sir jee did chance pe dance before he looses it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And tht all-PICS R ENOUGH TO SAY...Bas GAUR SE DEKHIYE USS GUTTER BANDE KO uske shakal pe likha hai "HAAN MAIN GUTTER BOY HOON"...🀣🀣🀣...And i SO LOVE LOVE THIS GUTTER BOY who ws SO MISSING IIN ACTION as off late i felt Manik ittu sa Sanskaari ho gaya tha..But THANKS HEAVENS-My Gutter Love BACK ON TRACK as seen in pics below...🀣🀣🀣...

Phew...finally my almost 3 hours of writing Ramayan here hv reached its climax stage..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...As alwz at first i thought i wnt be able to write nythin..But nw ended up writin another ramayan..SO TYPICAL OF ME..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Nywz on a serious note,i am SUPER HAPPY to make this post coz i hv made topics of previous two MaNan confessions n nw by makin one for the 3rd one tonite the ULTIMATE one i feel SO SO HAPPY...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...I dedicate this post to my angels-Manik n Nandini for being the reason for my happiness ALWAYS ever since i hv knwn them since oct 2014 n they hv managed to create a very very spl place in my heart in my life n thts HAMESHA KE LIYE IRREPLACABLE...😳😳😳...Thank u MaNan for everything n I LOVE U HAMESHA..!!

So to conclude wht v saw in tonites epi(excluding last Gutter scene)ws the reunion of two beautiful souls who met coz of destiny,then created havoc in each other's life in beginnin n nw reached a stage where BOTH bcame LIFE for each other..⭐️⭐️..!! Two lives tied together forever in the name of love..!! And today they officially let know each other via their love expression by words n gestures tht THEY COMPLETE EACH OTHER in all manners n they r MEANT TO BE n WILL ALWZ BE TOGETHER..HAMESHA..!! So ending this post which aptly suited MaNan tonite n thts also from the song "Jeena Jeena"(which i hv put in background of this post)...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

"Aadhe Aadhe Poore Hai Hum"!!!
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
res for my darlings-smiley n eve πŸ˜Š
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Best Comments

Originally posted by: Shez.Ishra09

SUPERB AND WONDERFUL POST.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..the way u described it and symbolized this post with one of my favrt Manan songs was just beyond perfection! 😳..I just loved ur take on that special episode! ..Super rocking post as always..πŸ€—..and I love ur Colorful posts..its always fun to read and to comment on ur posts..πŸ€—...

It was the BEST and PERFECTT confession till date! No one confessed with such an intensity..It was an HISTORIC moment for every Manan fan..!! Every bit and every scene has so much perfection in it, that u only end up having tears on ur eyes or having goosebumps and butterflies in ur stomach..!! It was brilliantly done by our two rockstars Parth and Niti!..They are just soo Adorable..and when it comes to expressing their emotions..no one could beat them. They always manage to make every scene beautiful and cute..and this confession scene was special..and the way they enacted it, they made it even more special and lovely!..they are soo conformtable with each other and I salute to their professionalism.

Okay Now coming towards the confession part...God the way Manik said those three words to his lady love was just beyond perfection. It was soo intense and it felt that he actually said it straight from his heart. Those three words which means a lott for every person who is in love...and every person want to hear those three words from his/her love bcz it feel super lovely to acknowledge that one person loves u whole heartedly. This love confession is always be the bestestt and most important part of every relation! Bcz it gives a NAME to their beautiful relation.

And manik said those three words with such a serenity that it was like music to ears!...and I love the way he said "HMESHA"...Goshhh This "HMESHA" is their word! They are always gonna be together and he always gonna love her! He promised to love her FOREVER! He promised to be with her in every situation of her life! He promised her that she wont be alone and he will be there with her ALWAYS!...and Nandani was totally got smitten by these three words...as she was waiting for these words and when manik confessed it, nandani got so happy that she unable to say anything after that and ran towards him and kissed him to assure that she loves him even more. THAT KISS...It was soo passionate! They sealed the deal of their love by kissing. They made it unforgettable! They made that moment more beautiful and serene by such gesture. It was such a such a lovely scene and we as Manan fan always cherish this scene till eternity! ❀️

Hahah distractionπŸ˜†..Gosh they way he kneeled down infront of nandani was a Sheer pleasure to watch!..and then he bent down and the way he said that "I know u believe that we connected by destiny..but main us destiny ko nam dena chahta hoon...and its LOVE nandani...and I cant imagine my life without u..not even for a minute!"..How could be someone soo adorable and cute! And he confessed it with a egg..which made them unique..this uniquesness was always there in this special couple...and they used it on their special day as well! It was so lovely when he said that he want her to hit him by that egg as he hitted her when they first met!...God he remembered everything..he remembered their first encounter! Justtt wonderful!! 😳😳..Like I was totally surprised by this gesture of Manik...He always always do such things to surprise nandani and us as well..πŸ˜‰..and he remembered every horrible thing he did with nandani and he was so guilty about it...how he was accepting every wrong thing he did..but now he wanted nandani to do the same with her..but nandani as his angel couldn't do such things to her manik. So she just said some beautiffuulll and heart touching lines...that we can learn from each others mistakes..and we are imperfect...but together we are perfect! Take a bow girl..!! Her these lines just stole the whole magic of that confession! It made it even even more lovely and beautiful!...They both are just perfect together. And love is when u learn from ur mistakes..when u learn to be strong together..when u learn to take each others side in every hard time. They are imperfect separately, but when they are together they are just more perfect than anyone else! They always helped each other..they always trusted each other..they always fought together..they always shone for each other! So as far as they are together..they are gonna be always and always perfect! 😳😳..and ur take on this was soo perfect! πŸ˜ƒ..It was a sheer pleasure to read such a heartfelt post πŸ˜ƒ..beautiful selection of words! πŸ˜ƒ..

Well now moving forward...Manik gifted him again that Bracelate which nadani lost bcz of the psycho soha😑..But no worries as far as manik is there he cant let their beautiful things to get lost so easily..πŸ˜ƒ..I was waiting since long for this scene when manik would give that bracelate to her..and this day was the best to return that precious gift to her again. And nandani got so happy to see it. And now the most touchy and beautiful moment when Manik kissed her hands..he kissed those lines of her hands which made them together! Bcz it was their destiny which made them meet and bcz of this destiny they are together now! So it's a manik way of thanking to destiny for bringing such an angel in his life...who just changed him for good! 😳..

Aww I just loveddd the way she wrote that I ❀️ U on his hand without seeing..bcz she was watching those fireflies which are always special to her and which will remain special for her..as they always shine for them..😳..and I so wanted nandani to tell manik about these fireflies thingy, that whats the reason of her fancing fireflies...!! Soo beautiful scene...

Hahahaha Oh God ur gutter description...Hillarious🀣🀣..i couldn't stop laughing..🀣🀣..He has surely germs of KK..Now m sure of it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and I think he will beat KK..🀣..Gosh it was fun to read ur take on this scene..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..And it was gutterpanti scene for me as well..after those lines that "pehle kyu nahi bataaya...kitna time waste ho gaya...pehle hi sab kuch kar leta...abhi kya kya nahi karta..na?" Goshh🀣🀣..I laughed so hard in that sceneπŸ˜†..and u described his intentions pretty well..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Nandani told him about fireflies but Manik kisi aur chakron main hi tha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and after that so called DISTRACTION...His gutterpanti was at heights..🀣..But I love that back kiss....So cute and lovely! ^_^.. They are just just adorable..!! It was full of PHEELZ.....

So here the mosttt beautiful moments came to an end..!! and I hope I made sense..actuallly ur post made me watch that episode again so thankx to you..!! πŸ€—πŸ€—..as I had to say alott about this particular special moment of them..so I had to watch the episode again to get into the MOOD..πŸ˜‰..but I think I didn't do justice..since a lot of days passed na..to ab maza nai raha ho gha...πŸ€”..but for me everytime I watch these scenes, they always bring goosembumps..and these scenes always make me blush. 😳..

Loadz of love

Shez.

Originally posted by: rev4eva

Aww Nikki, another wonderful post for one the best confession scene I have seen so far. Totally loved how CV's gave such a wonderful confession after the draggy fusion. 

Both Parth & Niki rocked yesterday, they brought out the best of MaNan yesterday. The shiver in Manik's voice when he uttered those magical "I Love U" with a cute Nandini style of hamesha... He finally decided to give a name for their relationship, that was the sweetest confession I have heard. For a girl who was showered in love all her life, her believe for love was evident in her eyes. It glowed in happiness, she knew her fireflies will never cheat her. Manik on the other hand had never believed true love exists till Nandini came into his life. For a guy who never believed in love, it took him alot of turmoil to convince himself that the emotion/feeling is indeed love before he can actually confess to her. The shiver in the voice was so apt... 

Nandini has always been less vocal but her actions always speaks a volume. Yesterday, she proved it again. She was overwhelmed with emotions that she couldn't speak. Her kiss told him everything he needed to hear. They sealed their new beginning, celebrated the victory of hope and their love with a beautiful kiss. Like Nandini promised, the wait would be worthwhile, it was indeed worth it. 

The kiss of love and passion has indeed stirred the loverboy that he forgot about his surprise. It was cute to see Manik's expression when he told about his distraction... He was willing to let Nandini bully him, just the way he did to her. Today we saw Manik, not Monster Manik waiting to be showered with eggs. Just like Nandini, I felt he was too cute waiting there with his eyes tightly shut... Today he understood that true love finds perfection within imperfection. She made him understand how their imperfection completes each other. I was totally bowled in this scene.

Finally my fav, how they were both cozily settled together. They both looked so contented and serene, just holding each other. The scribbling of ILU on his palm added cherry to the cake. I really wanted her to tell him  the firefly theory, she finally told him with so much of ease. Manik's attempt to coax her to vocalize the ILU was so sweet but I really wonder how long more does he need to wait till he hears those magical words from her. He has been yearning to hear what he truly means to her since the start. I just hope we get a good post kidnap scene where Nandini don't only tells him ILU but his significance in her life. 

I better stop here else I can just go on & on... 

Originally posted by: IFollower

So glad to see your post. Y did I have a gut feeling that Nikki will certainly make a post πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰? 

Will come back to read in detail and reply. But am sure, there wouldn't be much to write in words. Too much of Pheeels going around. 
Will be back. 

(Updated...)

Ok.. where to start. I have typed, deleted, re-typed, deleted again and finally now have to say, am at loss of words. I have watched and re-watched the episode, to be help me get some words in my already  limited vocabulary. I have tried in vain to get to my senses, to be able to think straight but what MaNan did yesterday was beyond describable. They have taken us to such a fantasy land, that it is so difficult to come back. 

From the lil sense that I can make- Manik's confession of " Nandini, I Love You... HAMESHAA" is a confession NOT just to Nandini, but also to himself. He is proclaiming his love, LOUD and CLEAR to himself as well. These are the 5 beautiful words that he has been yearning to say for such a long time and Yes, it is NOW time to trumpet and verbalise his feelings. 
Many a time, it was felt, are these 3 cliched words that necessary, when it is all but obvious how they feel for each other in everything that they do. Oh, YES- knowing is just not enough, expressing it many a times, gives new meaning to the entire feeling!! And YES, it was essential!!! Certainly so!!

The KISS.. what can anyone say about it? Such an aesthetic piece of art that was. For me, that kiss did not represent their physical attraction or longing for each other. It was more of 1 soul longing for the other. 2 beautiful souls wanting to become 1. For me, that KISS depicted the emotional thirst they had for each other. The 2 thirsty souls were fervently trying to quench their thirst. For me, that KISS was one of the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen- it had all the right elements in it (Sorry, it was nothing guttural to me). It was very sensuous, tempestuous, passionate, powerful- yet at the same time very tender, sensitive, loving, heart-warming and poignant. In simple, it left us all with a heavenly feeling! 

Nandini does not stop to amaze him with her sensibility and maturity. How sweet of her to tell him that doing the same mistakes does not make you equal, but learning from them together would make them better. How PERFECT they are when together, inspite of being imperfect on their own. And that PLAM- KISS β€οΈ! 

Finally, how can we not talk about the couch and MaNan (Nikki... COUCH, here too, but yes, of course, we LOVE IT HERE). How content did the 2 look and so comfortable, like thats how and where they belong. And yes, of course, that's where they belong- TO and WITH EACH OTHER!! They are finally where they have always wanted to be- at HOME! 

They absolutely did not look like 2 love-sick teenagers- where 1 has just confessed, but they looked like age-old lovers, who know each other so well and are so relaxed in each other's company. Again, this scene I should say is ONE OF THE BEST of KY2 team. So exquisitely done and SO SUBLIME!!! 
How could the CVs even come up with such a lovely idea of "I β€οΈ U" on the palm?!! So beautifully done and the smile of pride, contentment and confidence on Manik's face. Worth a watch 1000s of times! 
And yes, the same point of- does he need to hear those 3 precious words from Nandu. when he knows what and how she feels about him and that she belongs to him and ONLY him. YES, he of course does. Because Words said at the right time attain the quality of deeds!! And
Words are but the vague shadows of the volumes we mean.  Little audible links, they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes. 

It might not be the apt one, but as I have been watching the episode and MaNan, esp Manik- couldn't stop hearing this song in the background: 

Jaise Koi Kinara, Deta Ho Sahara (Just a shore that offers support)
Mujhe Woh Mila Kisi Mod Par (I found her on some turning)
Koi Raat Ka Tara, Karta Ho Ujala (Like a star that shines at night)
Waise Hi Roshan Kare Who Shehar (In the same way, she lightens up the city)

Dard Mere Wo Bhula Hi Gaya (She made me forget all my pain)
Kuch Aisa Asar Hua (She cast such an effect on me)
Jeena Mujhe Phir Se Woh Sikha Raha... (She is teaching me how to live again)

Hmm... Main Parinda Besabar (I was a restless bird)
Tha Uda Jo Darbadar (That was flying from place to place)
Koi Mujhko, Yun Mila Hai (I've found someone...)
Jaise Banjaare Ko Ghar (As if a wanderer has found a home)
Naye Mausam Ki Seher (Like mornings of a new season)
Ya Sard Mein Dopahar (Or afternoons in the winter)
Koi Mujhko, Yun Mila Hai (I've found someone...)
Jaise Banjaare Ko Ghar (As if a wanderer has found a home)

Yes, Manik to me was a restless wanderer, searching for his home for years! And he has finally found it in Nandini- in her eyes and smiles, in her hugs, in her kisses, in her hands and fingers with her touches, in her innocent looks, in her sensibility, in her courage for standing up against him when he is wrong and standing up for him HAMESHA, in her love.. he has reached his destination- NANDINI and they have built their beautiful home of MaNan!!!!

A special bow to Niti & Parth for all their hard work, dedication and professionalism! They truly deserve it!! And KY2 team (on screen and those behind the screens)- U deserve all our standing ovation πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. We sincerely thank you all for giving us such a beautiful show!! And it just NOT the youth that you are able to get hooked, your audience has expanded beyond that as well.  MaNan will be engraved in so many of our hearts in many years to come.

I am sorry for this longgg rant. I am not going to proof read it, as I am sure, I shall feel πŸ˜³ and end up deleting it.

Originally posted by: aairahahmad

hey Nikki...
this is Amazing ...the way u have written it is so beautiful...
and hilarious too..
i enjoyed it to my core in reading it...
i  didnt know what to write so ...i wrote a poetry...
its my pass time job...πŸ˜†...when i get really acha wala feeling after reading a post...i write it..
so here...

Day and Night, I was seeking the Warmth...
Day and Night, I was looking for the Light...
Day and Night, I was hoping for the Hope...
Day and Night, I was searching for Love...
Day and Night, I was dreaming to be Complete...

My life was empty without you...
My life was aimless without you...
My life was only for my loved ones...
My life never belonged to me, as...
My life at no time ever had a possession to itself to get the feeling of haven...

Then you came, and barged into my Life...
Then you came, and tested my Patience...
Then you came, and made me Monster...
Then you came, and slowly...slowly with your presence got me enchanted...
Then you came, and became my own personal shining star of life...

And now, my universe that's what you are...
And now, my morning sun and my evening star that's what you are...
And now, you are the reason for every step I take and move I make...
And now, your voice is my comfort and your arms ..my protection from my fears...
And now, I'm constantly cloaked in your love...

You are cohere to me, like a tight fitting gloves...
You are my refuge and my abode...
You are my origin and my end...
You are soul and my dream...
You are my Everything...

Without you, I would a "No One" be,
For I am You , and You are Me...

P.S- u should make more posts...u r very good...

bye...

take care...

Originally posted by: anj_taarey

With very difficulty i had returned from Manan Land...you sent me back to my dreamzz...
Uhhh...returning abruptly so that i can reply to your post...πŸ˜†
Amazing post...loved reading it..😳
Perfect is a small word for yesterdays epi...it was something different...something magical...something which 26 alphabets of english cannot describe...πŸ˜†
Parth-Niti...they deserve all the applause they have got till now...mind blowing performance not to mention the most sizzling confession of Television...😳😳
That I Love You...it was something else...Manik with all his heart expressed his feelings...and Nandu dearest couldnt resist...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†That liplock..uff i have been watching it on repeat since yesterdayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Distracted...well Manik...Whatever Nandini does it always has you distracted...you can never concentrate when shes around...so stop complaining πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
That Punishment thingy...well i found it cute and funny...cute...because he apologised for all the things...wanted this from sooo long...and funny was Maniks reaction when he thought she was going to throw that egg...πŸ˜†...
Manan are something different...not like other couples...they make mistakes learn from them and stay together till the end and this is what made all of us fall for these two😳
The tie...its backπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...If it hadnt been for SBS...we all would have thought Manik is proposing Nandini...but all of us knew what was in the box...the Tie...binding both together...Forever...Hamesha😳😳
And that i❀️U from Nandinis Side...well it was the highlight of the epi...ok Fine...the highlight was the kissπŸ˜†πŸ˜†But this hand thing was something we will all cherish...Only Nandu can do this...
For your Guttery feels...i wanna say that i was in the same train...and mera luck dekho...my mom was sitting beside me and i couldnt do anything...not even change the channelπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...just was blushing throughout like a dumbo😳😳😳
Jeena Jeena has been my favorite song ever since it started to play for Manan...No other song has appropriate lyrics than this one...and this will always be close to Manan Forever...hamesha😳😳
Aadhe Poore hain hum...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Me rushing to watch the epi againπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Aresha_uchiha

Asum confession u r right i had the same feelin when he replied tum paheli se pata tha toh kyun nahi kaha hum kya kya kar sake hote!!!🀣

Manik baba aap ko kya karne tha jara bata na!!πŸ˜†
bt dont worry bab aap ka kya kya nandu se abhi bhi kar sakte hoon na woh bhi puri interest se bicchari nandu she wont be able 2 realize wat hit her!!LOLπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Aww d kiss was so passonate n desribed d volcanic lov inside themm😳!! MAnan u bth rock hats offf wat a romantic kiss i was toh daydreamin seeing it LOL πŸ€£
N d only thing which came in my mind was kiss toh hai pure bliss!!😳

N manik baba kya kneel down dekh ke toh i died n went 2 heaven oh god kitna as nandu said "cute' n way he said hamesha i felt was jst hamesha... WOW

Thank parth n niti 4 dis magical moment sooo jhakaas n sizzlin n d couch wala part was jst fantastic lov was in d air n as u said nandu was in d rightful place which was only n will be only hers her own personal couch on her manik!!! i was lyk oho kya baat hai seein der position!!! n then nandu wrote i lov u on his hand n manik baba's xperssion described completely well dat 1000% he understood her!! wat he wanted 2 learn it frm her mouth bt did she already do that jst know in actions nt in words WOW blissful!!!

n d way he sideplaced her hair n kissed her shoulder wowowowow awsum i felt no words 2 xplain i bt i lov it!! it was hottt!! i needed 2 fan myself after i saw it u rocked manan jst wow!!!

n d cute pakad pakdai was just soo chweet aww dono kabhi nahi sudhregay n pls dont change be d same HUMESHA!! lov u bth lov u manan n as Nandini says u bth r d perfect two my lov birds d new symbols of lovvv!!! YAY!!!

n comin 2 d thread wat 2 say wat a descptions dear lov every line n word!! n yess they made fell in lov with them once again!! just wow kya baat!! n ur song choice jeena jeena was just purfect!!! n always felt dat d song solely belonged 2 manan!!!n lov ur gutters LOL haha bt manan kya matlab hi toh scenes hai right hamare manik baba ab nandu ko tease nahi karengay toh how will we gett 2 say her potato checks turn into tomato red hehehe !!! 

ek aur baat yeh ramayan toh hai no.1 n u shld take a bow kya pics hai lov d kyy team n cvs a bggg thank u frm all d mananholics!!!  i lov u aur ek request pls manik baba save our baby doll!!!
on a note lov u parth u were very hottt n naughty 2day n u certainly rraised d bar of xpectations of romance d girls xpect frm der mans!! hehe boys tum logo ka bones r gonna get exhausted so u guys better pull up ur socks if u wnna hear frm us d three magical words!!! 

Ab mujhe ruk na chahiye warna i pull down all d stops lov u manan, lov u kyy n lov u dear!!!
n a separate lov 2 our manik baba lov u alllot as u were just hatss off iin ur naughty monster mode u made me blussh lov u!!!
Currently in d 7th cloud
Aresha❀️

Originally posted by: MaNanmatic_Sana

The confession...

The kiss...
The Bracelet Scene
The Second Confession with egg 
The lying and talking about fireflies...
And the mood setting😳

I am πŸ˜• which one is my fav scene..

Cause all were priceless

And the blank promise earlier already made me write

But today I relaxed and enjoyed ... picture perfection...

The perfection in their story...

The journey that made both of them misunderstand in some stage only to make it stronger

Perfection is not defined by characteristics of 2 person in relationship

Rather by trust, respect and understanding...

And they earned it through their journey...

So now they are perfect together

Now they can go to any extent to put the fact how much they mean to each other

No hesitation... No egos...

They are comfortable.. they are having fun about it,,,

So my personal fav was the comfortable convo...πŸ˜†
Yes... That gave you all the🀣

One of my friends said they are talking like newly marrieds πŸ˜³

Lovely post dear... Never had so much fun and chills in a confession scene... And you gave a awesome honor to our favs...

The happiest day of there life...Naazar laaye naa...😭
Perfect song 4 the moment...

Aadhe Aadhe Poore Hai Hum!!!

Originally posted by: ashmitaa

and u said it all...
and the way u described the whole scenario...I must say..u r mind blowing..
u expressed it so well ..I feel as if I m watching the episode now..and everything happening in front of my eyes..it's just like a cute ...a sweet love story!
and the best part is..the pics u inserted in between..makes ur post complete!
ur thoughts are equally colourful as ur post dear...keep it up..! πŸ‘

I completely agree with you...
Parth and Niti are fab actors..they nailed it again..with their sizzling chemistry onscreen..which I believe    is the best ever till date..
I have never seen ..not even experienced actors portraying their characters with so much ease and perfection!
manan r extreme...exceptional..extraordinary..they are pefect in their imperfections..!

The confession was equally beautiful..rather I would say it was 'epic'...I too can't deny the fact that it was the best confession ever ..followed by the kiss' off course..which made the moment even more special..
a kiss of love...
sensuous,intense..and Passionate..and at the same time was pure,refined and sweet..
which made them realize that its just the beginning.
.which gave them a moment..so perfect..so special..to cherish forever!
and which made each other feel..that they love each other's soul for eternity!

and now when finally they poured their heart out..I just hope there will be no more lies,misunderstandings..or excuses..but only true love..
which will make their relationship even more stronger..which will make their lives beautiful and colourful just like ur post..!

P.S. Manik ke distraction ka toh pata nahi..but I m completely distracted seeing their fairy tale romance...
Manik's voice still echoes in my ears..saying..'i love u very very much..humesha!'
😳

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 8 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Parth and Niti stole the episode
how they manage to be so perfect and their comfort level was out class

the kiss was the most romantic and sweetest ever on screen ,they look so emotional and moved at same time nervous , her gentle touch and his firm hold on  her waist had made it more beautiful

the egg scene and the couch scene was classy , Manik expression was cute and her smile was so beautiful

the way they rested on couch lost in each other and cozy next to each other was treat to watch 

Pani is perfect as MaNan today they have shut up all the bashers

one must say it is hard to do such scenes how Pani has done it and how many times they have to redo it we must praise and Thank them , people will say for money actors do  but they did for their viewers   and they were outclass 

how they manage don't know but they nailed it 

God bless them both for perfect scene 

and you for lovely post 
Edited by naddiya26 - 8 years ago
4rosegirl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG that was too good "Gutter Boy" aahahaha. You know when Manik said, "Tumne abhi tak mooh se nahi bola" I wanted Nandini to reply, "Abhi MOOH se kar to dikha diya (referring to the kiss)" lmao!!!!🀣
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4rosegirl1

OMG that was too good "Gutter Boy" aahahaha. You know when Manik said, "Tumne abhi tak mooh se nahi bola" I wanted Nandini to reply, "Abhi MOOH se kar to dikha diya (referring to the kiss)" lmao!!!!🀣

i thought same...n i forgot to mention tht...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but am glad am not the only one who thinks same..πŸ˜‰
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Okay loved your post and I have to say great minds think alike
When they shoot a scene there are many retakes so how often did manan actually kiss
Well their on screen chemistry is awesome but did they have this perfect kiss in their "first try"

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: chair1992

Okay loved your post and I have to say great minds think alike

When they shoot a scene there are many retakes so how often did manan actually kiss
Well their on screen chemistry is awesome but did they have this perfect kiss in their "first try"

haha...dear great nahi...GUTTER MINDS THINK ALIKE in our case..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but blame the gutter boy not us as he only tempted us to think this way...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

n i cant evn imagine the offscreen scenario behind this...so i am jst stickin to onscreen nw...but all i will say is HATS OFF TO PANI for the efforts..😳

nywz thnx dear for commentin here n likin my postπŸ˜ƒ
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

haha...dear great nahi...GUTTER MINDS THINK ALIKE in our case..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but blame the gutter boy not us as he only tempted us to think this way...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

n i cant evn imagine the offscreen scenario behind this...so i am jst stickin to onscreen nw...but all i will say is HATS OFF TO PANI for the efforts..😳

nywz thnx dear for commentin here n likin my postπŸ˜ƒ

I should say thank YOU

Do you know how many times I saw the pics you posted
I am blushing and being crazy 
I have so many scenarious going through my head
And I am the leading lady while manik is mine and mine alone πŸ˜†
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you !thank u! Thank u! For pm..
I m really want ms gutters post..
Perfect .. Fabulous .. Awesome