Nivedita aka FL2 .. Most Confusing Character

BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Now .. Even I am more confused about this character Nivedita .. Earlier we were thinking she did not love Neil at all but somehow wanted to get hold of Suhani .. for some ulterior reasons ..
But now it turns out (in her words) that she loves Neil and has been waiting for him since her sister started dating him (whoa! Kya family hai.. and also to point out the ladies currently staying at Karan's Dharmasala are so irritating!!) she sacrificed her home,career so that she can get Neil .. and give Suhani affection of a mother (but .. she never cared genuinely for Suhani all this while .. instead she even used her as a bait to create differences between Neil-Ragini), she was responsible for Suhani's kidnap and accident .. So was it all crocodile tears ? and fake concern and love ?

I'm glad .. Suhani was not swayed away by her drama and manipulations.. 

So what all that she said today was a LIE ? 

Now that we know, tomorrow, Nachiket is going to back off from the Engagement .. what will be her next course of action ? Will she let it away so easily ? and what about the phone call ?

What do you all think about her ? I'm damn sure she's here to stay...stay very long .. (given NB has her 'name' in it 😕)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also feel Nivedita is here to stay and this new person is sure to cause more troubles so i am not quite positive about Neil and Ragini's near future after tonight's episode 

knowing Ekta and her love for multiple marriages i have a bad feeling 

also first they were making a big deal of the engagement and there was no mention of any marriage as such but now they are talking about the wedding itself.. Neil did, RK did, Nive did 
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.

i also feel Nivedita is here to stay and this new person is sure to cause more troubles so i am not quite positive about Neil and Ragini's near future after tonight's episode 

knowing Ekta and her love for multiple marriages i have a bad feeling 

also first they were making a big deal of the engagement and there was no mention of any marriage as such but now they are talking about the wedding itself.. Neil did, RK did, Nive did 

Hmm .. I second your fears .. This Engagement is not happening for sure.. But in the near future .. under some extreme unavoidable circumstances (which maybe created by the Negatives).. that he is forced to give in to the marriage .. but atleast we have one saver.. Ragini .. her selfless love for Nachiket .. and accepting it so easily that he's become someone else.. and she'll wait all her life only for him .. only good thing to watch out for .. also without multiple marriage tracks it'd be very tough for NB to drag the Show for years ..

So .. we get marriages in-between .. and finally Nachiket-Ragini will UNITE .. Happy Ending ..
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
if Niv loved N when he was dating her sister,  how old would she have been at that time?   a teenager !!!!!!!!  and she knew it was love and not a teenage crush??!!!! 
NB please spare us 
Zainab_Sidd thumbnail
nivi is a crazy bitch... she is def taking revenge frm NeRa.. nd she does not even care about suhani.. how mean dis women is..

who was she talking to on phone that day ?? babu bhai or ronnie 😕
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ I think Babubhai.   MPOV
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlueMoon8

Hmm .. I second your fears .. This Engagement is not happening for sure.. But in the near future .. under some extreme unavoidable circumstances (which maybe created by the Negatives).. that he is forced to give in to the marriage .. but atleast we have one saver.. Ragini .. her selfless love for Nachiket .. and accepting it so easily that he's become someone else.. and she'll wait all her life only for him .. only good thing to watch out for .. also without multiple marriage tracks it'd be very tough for NB to drag the Show for years ..

So .. we get marriages in-between .. and finally Nachiket-Ragini will UNITE .. Happy Ending ..

but whatever the circumstances force Neil into marrying Nive, watching Ragini waiting for him will actually be more heartbreaking than interesting. 

And its sad that multiple marriages is the only way the creatives believe they can drag shows for years. 

and by the time that happy ending and reunion of the leads happen more than half of the viewers are done with the show because they have waited so much that they lose all the excitement in the process. 
Edited by Filza. - 8 years ago
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I also fear same
maybe engagement will not happen as of now
but what next
what I feel nivedita will agree for engagement call off 
and will became mahan in front of nachiket and Suhani
and then she do all her fake emotional drama
and nachiket and Suhani will again fall in her trap
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Babu bhai's character is nothing to do with Nivedita's call... he is altogether a different character...
Eventually he will fall for Ragini ðŸ˜†

but Yes... Ronnie's entry will be very soon... 
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
FL2.. what does this mean.. i asked in help desk too but got no reply :(