Writers Please See!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shahsb_26

hahaha I have stopped watching zee long back... and newspaper I never read.. nor listen to Radio... but surprised to know... none of us ever came across this... ... koi toh sincere newspaper reader hoga.
humm but yar if atleast we have 2 days we would have done something our forum is full of amazing writers
Originally posted by _Santhi_

humm but yar if atleast we have 2 days we would have done something our forum is full of amazing writers

I know.. LOL.. the admin of fb page just sent me link sayinh pass it to all writers... and to hurry up... and didn't know.. what hurrry up would mean...
and.. plus... they might be having so much of terms and conditions that woh padhte padhte ek din lag jaaye..
ok here are the complete detail
we have to provide some of our details like email id and phone number location etc., some basic personal info 
and then we have to explain our concept in 2000 characters 
content idea and 150 characters pe y our concept work and media if our story is for film or telivision etc., title for our concept and language too 

I know.. LOL.. the admin of fb page just sent me link sayinh pass it to all writers... and to hurry up... and didn't know.. what hurrry up would mean...
and.. plus... they might be having so much of terms and conditions that woh padhte padhte ek din lag jaaye..
maine padliya sab kuch and brifly explain bhi kya agar koi writer ek bhi submit kare tho mere mehnath waste nahi hoge ðŸ˜›
hi woh detail 1st page pe upload karna yar it will be easy for them ðŸ˜ƒ sory i forgot ur name ðŸ˜­

ok here are the complete detail
we have to provide some of our details like email id and phone number location etc., some basic personal info
and then we have to explain our concept in 2000 characters
content idea and 150 characters pe y our concept work and media if our story is for film or telivision etc., title for our concept and language too

Oh rofl.. yeh sab toh koi bhi bhar sakta hai... mein bhi... ; P
two days pehle hi post banaya tha...
sab likhom. Why will it work...
RagNa ko love story unique thi but it never got proper ending...and sab ko AshNa kp ek saath dekhna hai.. shayad.. Lol...
I too have story on some random couple.. submit karne.. I will just replace names of Rajeev and Sonia... to Raghav Kalpi.. had written them in 12th and fyba...
Lol.. almost 5 years back...
Don't worry.. I too will try to submit.. teri mehnat waste nai ho... I blackrose marushkaa sab try kar rahe hai.. I am.digging my content... too difficult pata nai kahan hai?
😆

Don't worry.. I too will try to submit.. teri mehnat waste nai ho... I blackrose marushkaa sab try kar rahe hai.. I am.digging my content... too difficult pata nai kahan hai?
😆 hi tum RagNa ke name pe math likna kuch bhi coz they sair they want a original topic or subject agar RagNa lika hai tho pehle he reject ho jaegee ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

😆
😆hi tum RagNa ke name pe math likna kuch bhi coz they sair they want a original topic or subject agar RagNa lika hai tho pehle he reject ho jaegee😃😃

Hein... inke Terms and Conditions.. jt mujhe toh mere Rwgana ko.popular karna tha...

khair.. let real wale talented writers give it a try...

blackrose and Marushkaa and charu.. and barkha.. andAruhi... and etc... all writers.. each one here...

I.am good as reader...

Ps: My name is Sejal
Lol.. But Imagine... they end up gettinh same name wale storie...and they would be like... arrrggghhh phir se Ragjav and Kalpana... hai kaun Yeh dono??
Then they sit to watch ema...and see who are RagNa...

And... then curse cvs with us for spoilimh show...
RagNa... kitna phamouj hoga...