Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I know very well how does it feel when a character we dearly love is not given due prominence (for whatever reason) I remember after SaHil2's marriage there was not any scene of Rehaan for 10 episodes. Infact, even prior to SaHil2's marriage he was absent for many episodes and when made an appearence it was not for more than one scene. Rehaan returned in the December 31, 2014 episode (SeHaan's reunion <3) and after that thankfully he was not so gayab. Then came the news that Rehaan will be going to Dubai, I was content that even if he will missing from the episodes for God knows how long, he will come back because he had assured Sunehri again and again that he would come back and take her along with him to Dubai. But the very next week of Seher and Rehaan's date, Rehaan died. And just two days after his death his loved ones were behaving like he has gone on some trip and will be back in few days.

Aahil had nothing to do for six months. The way I see it he's not doing anything great now either. Makes me question what waswhat is KV doing in this show when he could have easily got another show with a more well-etched character.

As for Shaad, I miss watching him and hence I made this post. All logic aside, a fangirl can demand, right?

Edited by VishaD. - 8 years ago
beguiling thumbnail
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

NikitaπŸ€—

Patience my darling Patience.
2 years of Qh should've taught you that.πŸ˜†

So, what if Shaad comes for only about 2 mins. "Shaad" is the only name in everyone's lips. All posts and all comments are only about Shaad, Shaad and Shaad.
Just imagine what would happen if Gul gave him more screen time.πŸ˜‰
And QH previously had one AG, now has 2 AGs. Previously had 1 witch, now has 2 witches, previously had 1 city, now is juggling between 2 countries.

And repeating Ashy, Shaad is here to stay. The more hatred he garners, the more his character will be worked on.πŸ˜†

Oh Gita, you say the best of things! <3

I don't have so much of patience for any other show as much as I have for QH. But sometimes, just sometimes the impatient side of me takes the better of me. Couldn't help but wish to see more of Shaad and Varun. But you and Farz are so very right. Shaad makes his presence felt, even with the 2 minute appearences. He's the talk of town since many weeks! πŸ˜†

Thank you for that awesome reply! You always bring a smile on my face :)

beguiling thumbnail
Originally posted by: farz_parachute

That he so does! I'm glad during the few episodes that he was given prominence to, he shone so bright! And is still talked about till today.

May he get space as he rightfully deserve.

And Nikki. C'mon. 2 mininutes or not, his presence is felt.

That he so does! I'm glad during the few episodes that he was given prominence to, he shone so bright! And is still talked about till today.

May he get space as he rightfully deserve.

That's so true Farz. Those few scenes...I treasure! ;)
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nikita,

KV got more screen space in this track than he got in the entire twin track. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

That is what he came back for...and they have explored him beyond an estranged lover (His and Additis' schemistry as well as Additi and Akash are really good, though you may not connect with it.). As u yourself have said, QH has all kinds of viewers...so if the CVs felt Ahil worked, they gave him more screen space.

They are not yet ready to let Chudail off his back, so they tied her with Saif.

Even if Ahil has nothing much to do, much like Shaad has nothing much to do when Jannat does all the jaasoosi for himπŸ˜† , every new entry on this show is centered on Sahil..

All the rest are supporting characters...that much must be clear to you, right?

When it is time to show Sanam going farther from Ahil  ...or Ahil seeing Jannat instead of Sanam...That is when we will get lots of screen space for VT.

Actually what are your expectations from Shaad's character after Sahil reunites-?- probably months from now.

If they are planning on a new season for Seher, I doubt Shaad will be there. (VT does not have the pull of a lead...something Shehzad had more than him..and even Akash has more screen presence.😳 That is my objective view- I hope you can tolerate it.) 

If QH ends with this season, they could either make him a dead saint (Rehaan) or a happy camper with Seher...or if they don't decide on either, he could get Shazia or Nazia...πŸ₯±πŸ˜•

Or just go back to Pakistan.

He eventually has to, right?πŸ˜•

I agree with U.
All fan girls can demand , indeed. This is democracy.😳
Edited by VishaD. - 8 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I also watch QH for SHAAD. Just as disappointed. 

The girl who mentioned Saif...well i agree with you. He is sort of a grey character in the story and extremely good looking like all men in QH. 

But now im just nervous about what exactly they are going to do with Shaad. Hes amazing, im not ready to see him off QH. Since he is from Pakistan, does that mean as soon as Jannat returns to India, his role is done?? 

At the moment. QH is going around in circles... Jannat vs Fake Misbah (Tom and Jerry).

What will become of Shaad is the question? and where the hell is Sehar :O
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nikita, πŸ€—here's Shaad saying sorry for having gone missing during the jassosi track.

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Turning every single topic into a battleground and deviating from the initial premise of the discussion topic doesn't proves anything. Its been told numerous times that if you come across any offensive post, ignore and report it, instead of having to quote and getting involved as both are equally held responsible for the comments made. 

Discussion is to exchange view points instead of instigating and. Please respect each another's opinion as much as you want others to respect yours and your favorite.

Despite numerous warnings which have been disregarded, those who broke the rule shall be contacted with their posts.

QH DT
beguiling thumbnail

Nikita, πŸ€—here's Shaad saying sorry for having gone missing during the jassosi track.

Awww..thank you Gita!   πŸ€— You are a sweetheart! ❀️
beguiling thumbnail

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

Nikita,

KV got more screen space in this track than he got in the entire twin track. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

That is what he came back for...and they have explored him beyond an estranged lover (His and Additis' schemistry as well as Additi and Akash are really good, though you may not connect with it.). As u yourself have said, QH has all kinds of viewers...so if the CVs felt Ahil worked, they gave him more screen space.

They are not yet ready to let Chudail off his back, so they tied her with Saif.

Even if Ahil has nothing much to do, much like Shaad has nothing much to do when Jannat does all the jaasoosi for himπŸ˜†, every new entry on this show is centered on Sahil..

All the rest are supporting characters...that much must be clear to you, right?

When it is time to show Sanam going farther from Ahil ...or Ahil seeing Jannat instead of Sanam...That is when we will get lots of screen space for VT.

<font color="#0000ff">Actually what are your expectations from Shaad's character after Sahil reunites-?- probably months from now.</font>

If they are planning on a new season for Seher, I doubt Shaad will be there. (VT does not have the pull of a lead...something Shehzad had more than him..and even Akash has more screen presence.😳That is my objective view- I hope you can tolerate it.)

If QH ends with this season, they could either make him a dead saint (Rehaan) or a happy camper with Seher...or if they don't decide on either, he could get Shazia or Nazia...πŸ₯±πŸ˜•

Or just go back to Pakistan.

He eventually has to, right?πŸ˜•

I agree with U.
All fan girls can demand , indeed. This is democracy.😳

@chicksoup I just have to disagree with you as VT does in fact have everything that's required to be a lead as much as Shehzad had in this show.. If this weren't true then there wouldn't have been anyone appreciating his performance and wishing that he was the lead as well. The very fact that half the audience treats him like the lead even though he isnt is more than enough to prove his potential of being a lead. Let's say Sahil does get united but what's gonna happen after that?? End of the show?? Probably not since GK intends to make this show run for another 2 years and if that were to happen what are they gonna show keep the series running?? They might think of a new season for Seher and if that again were to happen then I'd actually be happy to see VT around as a new male lead as half the audience does in fact like him and see as a lead and not just a plot device. ( P.S. this is my own subjective personal view)Edited by Rein123 - 8 years ago