Shaad :( DT-Pg3

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Shaad was missing from yesterday's episode. And today also he only made an appearence in the last scene that too for two minutes :( I think they could have skipped showing Saif's scene in the washroom and could have shown Shaad instead. Ah well, I fail to understand why can't Shaad be given more prominence? These two minute appearences are so not done because Shaad is one of the reasons why am watching QH3. It's wishful thinking but I want to see some episodes centred only around Shaad. No disjointed scenes or appearence for few minutes. Varun is such a good actor he def deserves ample opportunities to display his acting talent.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nikita,
I am actually appreciating Saif a lot.😳

He is a very interesting character to me.
Right now they are focusing on his choice ...He wants Begum Sahiba...and he will go to any lengths for it...They need the focus on him because he is bringing an important twist in the story...he is trapping the Begum...chaining her in some way...and also the fact that they are having an EMA- completely nullifies any claims she has on Ahil.

Shaad.
What exactly do U imagine him doing in Jannat's jaasoosi track? It was bad enough that he came down and missed the whole scenario when SK was hiding Misbah.

Tomorrow will be a good scene for him, I guess. He is going to see thru SK finally! 👏
The story moves another inch! 
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Soup I have no issues with Saif but I only wished to see more of Shaad in tonight's episode especially because he has been missing from most of the episodes of this week . I hope the precap will not play out in the last scene of tomorrow's episode, like what happened today. Good that the cat and mouse games will come to an end and Shaad will finally know who SK is. Poor Shaad will lose his father and Phuppo :( Another character in QH will get orphaned.
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hope Varun gets more screen time! He's such a good actor. He deserves better treatment! 
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When on this show even the leads often get less screentime and the lead couple currently are getting no screen time together then why are you expecting a plot device character like Shaad to get more screentime? Jab kabhi kabhi leads ke liye jaga nahin toh side characters ke liye kehse hogi? 

Tbh I'm not surprised because it's obvious Shaad's character is a plot device. He's a plot device for Sahil's story and is meant to be an obstacle and once he's filled his purpose he will go and this is supported by the fact that they are now killing off Shaad's family. He's not someone who's going to stick around and nowhere did anyone say he was. Once Sahil reunite there will be no room for him because he isn't anyone to Sanam. He isn't a relative and his only link to the show (his family) are going too. This story isn't Shaad's story and the Pakistan track was never Shaad's story either, he was just a plot device. It was all about Jannat and SK. So I don't blame them for not showing him because once the purpose of linking Sanam to SK has been done he's not needed. He's only a character used to create connections and obstacles for the leads imo. 
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 9 years ago
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What will happen when Sanam and Aahil unite ??????

What will happen to shaad ??????

Varun is such a great actor ...he deserves way better 😊
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

@Soup I have no issues with Saif but I only wished to see more of Shaad in tonight's episode especially because he has been missing from most of the episodes of this week . I hope the precap will not play out in the last scene of tomorrow's episode, like what happened today. Good that the cat and mouse games will come to an end and Shaad will finally know who SK is. Poor Shaad will lose his father and Phuppo :( Another character in QH will get orphaned.

Actually I read one of the comments below...and it struck me. For months even Ahil had nothing much to do...when the twin track was in full swing...So I guess it is just expected...That is how the writing is...

It favours the heroine and the vamps...😲

Hmm..I always felt Gul was a closet feminist.😉😆

The men are all waiting on the bench...Mera number kab aayega!😆

Hmm..I can almost imagine the boys ganging up on Gul and never letting her play as a child!😉
amare_ashy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Nikita,  It's your post so had to comment..
Well as for Shaad missing, this isn't the first time that someone from the show was given nothing to do; it has happened before too..  I mean, as much as we would love to see our favorites 20 mins every single day, I do not think it would help the overall story if the focus is entirely on them, so let the CVs tell their story - It might make sense or not at all at the end of it all. 

And also, probably the CVs are gearing up for the next (revelation etc) track and all so that might sum up why Shaad not shown often... 

In any case, I think it's totally fine for him not being shown and others are giving an opportunity to do their thing on the show. This show isn't only based on two people but also others who are linked to them in some way.  

Edited by VishaD. - 9 years ago
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

Shaad was missing from yesterday's episode. And today also he only made an appearence in the last scene that too for two minutes :( I think they could have skipped showing Saif's scene in the washroom and could have shown Shaad instead. Ah well, I fail to understand why can't Shaad be given more prominence? These two minute appearences are so not done because Shaad is one of the reasons why am watching QH3. It's wishful thinking but I want to see some episodes centred only around Shaad. No disjointed scenes or appearence for few minutes. Varun is such a good actor he def deserves ample opportunities to display his acting talent.

That he so does! I'm glad during the few episodes that he was given prominence to, he shone so bright! And is still talked about till today.

May he get space as he rightfully deserve. 

And Nikki. C'mon. 2 mininutes or not, his presence is felt. 
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nikita 🤗
Patience my darling Patience. 
2 years of Qh should've taught you that.😆

So, what if Shaad comes for only about 2 mins. "Shaad" is the only name in everyone's lips. All posts and all comments are only about Shaad, Shaad and Shaad. 
Just imagine what would happen if Gul gave him more screen time. 😉
And QH previously had one AG, now has 2 AGs. Previously had 1 witch, now has 2 witches, previously had 1 city, now is juggling between 2 countries. 

Edited by VishaD. - 9 years ago