Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: poetic

Agree totally.

And if the CVs let their leads behave that way, then to satyanash ho gaya ...πŸ˜†

It would be horrible if they start the next track with FL2 hanging over NR.

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BlueMoon8

Money is not the matter .. His Dad can pay it in a jiffy .. But what about Ragini .. When she comes to know about all this ? Obviously she's not well-off to afford so much .. and also she'll never go to Nachiket asking for money .. 

They are landing themselves in a very big mess.

xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

ragini would never allow this if he was still engaged or committed to nivedita...she looked genuinely happy and so was neil in all the segments...i doubt cvs will let their leads behave like that ...πŸ˜†

That is why I am confused.why are they meeting secretly??(not that I mind it)πŸ˜‰
If he breaks the engagement, nivedita isn't a problem for now.
And everybody else except Pam wants them to be together. I don't think she is reason enough for Neil to not start a family life with Ragini.
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Babu Bhai seems like someone who has an axe to grind. Some revenge stuff, i think.

There has to be a track definitely. tor it could be a short and drastic segment, which I would prefer. 

When Babu Bhaiya says .. he's from the 'same' area .. and if you put TOI's article together (star opposite to PK) .. very much possible .. Case of a Jilted Lover ... Nachiket steals Ragini/Ragini rejects his proposal .. and he's here to take revenge .. Aarav is already in the trap .. I'm just speculating .. if FL2 has any role in all of this ..
poetic thumbnail

maybe he did propose to rags 15 years ago munnabhai style ...but she chose her munna instead...and in heartbreak he became a Don and now wants tagini to be his lady Don πŸ˜† or maybe his sister was ditched by nachiket in his green and blue days and she kills herself in heartbreak and he is back to take away nachiket ka loved ones..*i somehow manage to scare myself with my theories*πŸ˜†

I think the first one makes more sense, though the second d one is juicy as hell as well.

Since NB is writing, gotta be some pretty s*** stuff 
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

maybe he did propose to rags 15 years ago munnabhai style ...but she chose her munna instead...and in heartbreak he became a Don and now wants tagini to be his lady Don πŸ˜† or maybe his sister was ditched by nachiket in his green and blue days and she kills herself in heartbreak and he is back to take away nachiket ka loved ones..*i somehow manage to scare myself with my theories*πŸ˜†

LOL..Ragini-The lady don🀣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Actually I am not interested in this entry.

Suhaani's custody would have been great.

i know..i wanted the suhani angle to be played out rather than this πŸ˜•..will aarav learn anything from this mess...ragini knew he was highly immature hence she was agains tthe idea...now from where will she pay off 12 lacs
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: xyze

That is why I am confused.why are they meeting secretly??(not that I mind it)πŸ˜‰
If he breaks the engagement, nivedita isn't a problem for now.
And everybody else except Pam wants them to be together. I don't think she is reason enough for Neil to not start a family life with Ragini.

If this is true, then the respect the characters have will be lost. They can't fool around with Champoo hanging on a branch πŸ˜‰
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So whom did Nivedita call yesterday? Ronnie or this babu 
poetic thumbnail

i know..i wanted the suhani angle to be played out rather than this πŸ˜•..will aarav learn anything from this mess...ragini knew he was highly immature hence she was agains tthe idea...now from where will she pay off 12 lacs

I don't know. Again, she will have to take a loan from the Hospital, if at all.

I am waiting for N to know about this. Here he was thinking that Aarav was studying along with. I doubt it.