Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

29/4 whats happening today? - Page 3

Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
[QUOTE=RaginiluvsNR] And I didn't get that part..he said he knows Ragini Patel and Nachiket Khanna..how but?[/QUOTE

may be he used to like Ragini... same area u know]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RaginiluvsNR

And I didn't get that part..he said he knows Ragini Patel and Nachiket Khanna..how but?

What I feel is .. this Babu Bhaiya is a jilted lover .. Had a crush on Ragini (I was from the same area) .. He wanted to marry her .. but Nachiket took her away ..

This is very much possible .. Now finally we're getting some real Villains in the Show ..

Nachiket Vs Goons Mode πŸ˜†
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Neil doesn't break the engagement 
As per the spoiler Neil and Ragini meet secretly until he solves the problems. Matlab engagement isn't broken, NR confess and keep it a secret .
But would NB show the leads cheating (couldn't come up with an appropriate word) on nivedita??πŸ˜•

PS..I liked the speech RK taught Neil...thappad marle but mujhe baksh deπŸ˜†
Also suhani is beginning to realise that her maasi isn't that goody goody after all. 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sun29

has the pam threatening ragini scene happened??? coz it would make no sense after the engagement gets broken...

can someone give a gist of what happened today..much appreciated

Nope that has not happened.

I don't want to get inside NB's head though, but things are confusing.

Aarav is one idiot though. 
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Madhav is not going to be an easy guy. Look at his eyes! Aarav will surely be not able to pay off his debts and that will give Madhav a chance to make his moves..

Edited by RaginiluvsNR - 8 years ago
Vidya.CV thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BlueMoon8

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">What I feel is .. this Babu Bhaiya is a jilted lover .. Had a crush on Ragini (I was from the same area) .. He wanted to marry her .. but Nachiket took her away ..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">This is very much possible .. Now finally we're getting some real Villains in the Show ..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Nachiket Vs Goons ModeπŸ˜†</font>

Ex husband aur Ex lover... dono ko ragini ki yaad 15 Years baad aayi πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mages

I liked suhani-nivedita confrontation...since suhani shows nive the truth that nachikhet only loves ragini...i loved the way suhani stand firm for her parents and fighting for their union...i love the way suhani told nive in a stern  tone "i know my dad and whom he wants and loves"...that was slap on nive's face...though suhani could not succeed in convincing...she did not fall into those fake crocodile tears...she stay firm for her parents...she fought for them in her own way...she understand how her parents suffered for 15 yrs w/o each other..thats Neira's daughter...

yes, that was one good scene.

Even Nivedita now knows that of all people in the Khanna household, she could never fool Suhaani. She is just way too smart. 
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BlueMoon8

What I feel is .. this Babu Bhaiya is a jilted lover .. Had a crush on Ragini (I was from the same area) .. He wanted to marry her .. but Nachiket took her away ..

This is very much possible .. Now finally we're getting some real Villains in the Show ..

Nachiket Vs Goons Mode πŸ˜†

Oh so he said same area! Your theory is very much possible. God! He is such a gunda😲
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: xyze

I think Neil doesn't break the engagement 

As per the spoiler Neil and Ragini meet secretly until he solves the problems. Matlab engagement isn't broken, NR confess and keep it a secret .
But would NB show the leads cheating (couldn't come up with an appropriate word) on nivedita??πŸ˜•

PS..I liked the speech RK taught Neil...thappad marle but mujhe baksh deπŸ˜†
Also suhani is beginning to realise that her maasi isn't that goody goody after all. 

ragini would never allow this if he was still engaged or committed to nivedita...she looked genuinely happy and so was neil in all the segments...i doubt cvs will let their leads behave like that ...πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i think ragini will slap madhav for hurting aarav and he will fall in love with her and start stalking her ...then the gunda will become lover boy after ragini and open a shop right outside ragini's building  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†