29/4 whats happening today?

Posted: 8 years ago
accept of neil and ragini scene, I think whole episode is wasting on nevadita.

but a new twist, babu bhai. who is he.
did babu bhai real name is ronnie ya madhav. and he trapped aarav why?😲
but precap is interesting.
i am more worried of precap, so engagement is not off, it is just talk neil wants to do.
What nonsense?  Comeon! 

Neil just break it man
Very true precap is more scary 
hope so neil don't get trap in nevidita emotional speech
fingercross
He will break it for sure! Its just that he don't want to leave the place all of a sudden without informing her.

has the pam threatening ragini scene happened??? coz it would make no sense after the engagement gets broken...

can someone give a gist of what happened today..much appreciated
i hope Nachiket just tells FL2 that he cant go ahead with the engagement / marriage to her.  No need of any talk just 1 statement and then he should walk off and go meet Ragini.
Ragini asking Aman about how much sugar he needs in his tea  
🤣

Is this Babu Bhai the actor that was supposed to come in as Madhav??

Why are they wasting time on nivedita

I seriously need some good neira scenes,

ye Madhav hain na??
I liked suhani-nivedita confrontation...since suhani shows nive the truth that nachikhet only loves ragini...i loved the way suhani stand firm for her parents and fighting for their union...i love the way suhani told nive in a stern  tone "i know my dad and whom he wants and loves"...that was slap on nive's face...though suhani could not succeed in convincing...she did not fall into those fake crocodile tears...she stay firm for her parents...she fought for them in her own way...she understand how her parents suffered for 15 yrs w/o each other..thats Neira's daughter... Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
Originally posted by d3c3nt

i hope Nachiket just tells FL2 that he cant go ahead with the engagement / marriage to her. No need of any talk just 1 statement and then he should walk off and go meet Ragini.
Ragini asking Aman about how much sugar he needs in his tea
🤣

Is this Babu Bhai the actor that was supposed to come in as Madhav??

baby bhai is Madhav... 😆
Lmao what a Pakaav episode

Anyway, Sun the Pam scene w Ragini will come after the engagement gets canceled because Pam will have a meeting w Ragini letting her know that if she hurts her bro again, she won't spare her this time. She will talk abt all the grievances she's had w Ragini and hopefully they will figure it out since Ragini will be become her bhabhi yet again. Let's see how this shapes up.

P.S nivedita' obsession w Neil is quite scary, thankfully it's worse than Pam's. Pam is gonna kill Nivedita