Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoMomma thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OHHH, now that some of you guys say that the statues are on a 'worldwide tour' of some sort, it makes sense to me - I was in London last month and visited the Madame Tussauds museum over there and SRK's and Salman's statues were missing (along with Kareena's). I was a little disappointed, but got over it because at least I got to see Aishwariya's and Hrithik's lol. 
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Moving statues doesn't mean they don't care

Recently Benedict Cumberbatch's statue was sent to Japan because he got a huge market there and fans wanted to see it.

Kareena's statue is probably sent cz there's a demand for it in Singapore
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

In that case I'm glad they changed it. Didn't think mauja was the best look to suit her.

Either way, Tussauds clarified that Kareena, alongside some other statues were all on tour.

Your points are valid, but why do you take any criticism about Kareena or Saif to heart? It's just a forum; why bother with defending them on all threads about them?
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If people can trash em, I can defend em. Simple choice, no?

I think it's an old phenomena on IF. Trashing or bashing celebs is considered acceptable and almost encouraged.
But whenever fans have valid points in favor of celebs, they always get questioned. Why do you defend? It's condescending, kinda like, do you not have a life type of way.

I feel as long as the points are valid, you should be free to defend or criticize celebs. Edited by desigal90 - 8 years ago
Wasn't kareena's statue placed at Blackpool instead of London!? When is KATRINA getting there!? TUSSAUDS has no standards I tell u! People like madz deserve it a million times more!
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nkapoor001

Wasn't kareena's statue placed at Blackpool instead of London!? When is KATRINA getting there!? TUSSAUDS has no standards I tell u! People like madz deserve it a million times more!

They launched a new branch with her statue because Blackpool has a large desi population, as a draw.
They eventually shifted her to the London branch, and from there she, Shahrukh and a few other statues have been on tour.