Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: akdhaalways

yes current track se anything better, I want the churail to make ruku and hamida's life hell๐Ÿ˜†she should trap ruku in hoshiyaar's body

LOL. That would be fun i guess. ๐Ÿ˜†
But will she come all the way to Agra with Jalal? What will she say to join their entourage?

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -aady-

But however much this serial deteriorates, or shows bakwaas I never seem to give up hope on it. I always seem to have hope that they will bring it back to normal. I guess it's because of Parijat. After all, a girl can hope, can't she? ๐Ÿ˜†

we r on the same boat.๐Ÿ˜†
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -aady-

LOL. That would be fun i guess. ๐Ÿ˜†
But will she come all the way to Agra with Jalal? What will she say to join their entourage?

dont know whether they will come with the entourage or will do hocus pocus from jungle.๐Ÿ˜• mayb they will come but later not with jalal
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akdhaalways

shindhudi I also posted the artcile in previous page๐Ÿ˜ณYes mom looks better than daughter , waise I dont understand this twin witch business.I am scared how will audience take it, how will it affect trp๐Ÿ˜ญ

ah okay..Trps will go up if this women come and teach Ruks a lesson. lets see what is in store. still i feel no MU between JJ. they will be together only, then why worry. we can handle the rest when these two are together