Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khalessi75 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone.

Abhay and Radhika, I'm very grateful. Both of you have the strength to give us the written updates, specially the last two, which were unbearable🤢 (except the war scenes and Jalal-Salim duo, coz that's the only thing that progresses😊). I don't wanna say too much coz everything is shadowed by MUM, GB, and Ruks bullying team, which made me being absent for the last two days and took my will to write my view on the episodes. So while this drama of blaming Jodha is still on, I will watch the episodes and read everyone's analysis. I  salute you both because your views can heal my mood.

I won't give up on what I said preaviously: Jodha won't convert😊

Let's hope for the best
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I dont understand  whats happening                                                                                                       Melanie and Kamalika to enter Jodha Akbar !!

This Balaji Telefilms' venture on Zee TV will beam its 500th episode tomorrow but the cast and crew have already started celebrating. They cut a cake on the sets yesterday to ring in the celebration. 
We got in touch with the show's female lead Paridhi Sharma aka Jodha who shared, "It's a wonderful feeling. It's all because of our hard work and dedication. I would thank Ekta ma'am (Kapoor) for making this show. I would also thank my family and husband for supporting me. I pray and hope that we keep achieving more such feats."
Ravi Bhatia, who is playing the role of Salim, added, "I feel blessed to be a part of the show. Jodha Akbar has changed my life. The entire cast is like my family and hope that we keep entertaining our viewers."
Hang on...more news to dole out here!!!
We have also heard that two new actors have been signed for the project. They are Melanie Pais of Geet fame and very talented Kamalika Guha (who is currently seen in Zindagi Wins).
According to our sources, Melanie will have both negative and positive shades. Positive character will be called Leela and negative Laboni, who would know black magic. Laboni will create trouble in Jodha and Akbar's life. And Kamalika will portray Melanie's mother.
Melanie confirmed and stated, "Yes, I have started shooting and I will be seen playing two different roles."
We tried calling Kamalika but she remained unavailable for a comment.

We wish everyone lots of luck and success! naya article aya h
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BARC ratings, has rolled out the GEC ratings, and ZEE has slipped down to the 4th slot, Life Ok taking its former place.

As for the TRP's, according to SBS the BARC TRP chart is as follows, quite a few surprises in this one.

1) Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
2) Ye Hain Mohabattein
2)Suhani Si Ek Ladki(😲), Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain, Sasural Simar Ka
4) Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi (😲)
5) Kumkum Bhagya

And no Diya aur Baati Hum. 😲

Charaiveti thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aady-

BARC ratings, has rolled out the GEC ratings, and ZEE has slipped down to the 4th slot, Life Ok taking its former place.

As for the TRP's, according to SBS the BARC TRP chart is as follows, quite a few surprises in this one.

1) Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
2) Ye Hain Mohabattein
2)Suhani Si Ek Ladki(😲), Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain, Sasural Simar Ka
4) Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi (😲)
5) Kumkum Bhagya

And no Diya aur Baati Hum. 😲

Today sbs said ye rating galat h ye firse change hoga
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

The infrastucture / meters which they use to measure the TRP's have not found proper penetration across all the quarters of viewing population.

The manage/ceo said, they will take at least some months to "normalize" the TRP's.
TRP's are also calculated on the basis of some "previous aggregated data" , which is not the case with BAARC as of now.

I was shocked to see CID's TRP.
MP also performed very well as per these ratings.. Way way ahead of JA..

Charaiveti thumbnail
this trp system is surely defective. Theres no way life ok can get more tvt than zeee, and theres no way flop shows on sony and colors will get more trp than lead show of zee😕.SBS said this system will be changed
-aady- thumbnail
Originally posted by: history_geek

The infrastucture / meters which they use to measure the TRP's have not found proper penetration across all the quarters of viewing population.

The manage/ceo said, they will take at least some months to "normalize" the TRP's.
TRP's are also calculated on the basis of some "previous aggregated data" , which is not the case with BAARC as of now.

I was shocked to see CID's TRP.
MP also performed very well as per these ratings.. Way way ahead of JA..

Abhay, CID and Aahat shocked me the most. Both on the verge of touching 10. 😲

Maharna Pratap and Ashoka, both of Cantiloe Productions have fared well in this system, 7.8 and 8.1. Much ahead of JA.

JA is standing at 5th in Zee itself, 4th excluding DID. They have to put a lot of work in now

history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: RadhikaS0

res

Abhay

Updated post on prev thread. Pls see :)

Unres

Hi Abhay

Less and less to say every day ðŸ˜† This serial is following a clipped sine wave curve. Clipped, because not only does it keep swinging between high and low, but also because it stagnates at the highs and lows for a few episodes. Now it is stuck in the flat low part of the curve. ðŸ¥±

The zid of old people is more than that of kids. 

True. It also seems that the zid of the CVs to show us boring melodrama is more than the viewers' zid for better tracks. 

I cannot believe that this satyagraha / anshan of Hamida Banu is being dragged so much. Why can't she take a simple No? And if she and her girly gang have any issues, they should wait for Jalal's return and ask him to meet their demands instead of sucking upto him and then making life miserable for the hapless Jodha. I hate such bullies who pick on people they know can never say no to them. 

This reel Hamida is bugging me so much that I am getting negative feelings about even the real one, who was poles apart from this reel one. 

In the scene with Aram Banu, it appeared to me that Hamida does not hate Jodha. She only wants Jodha to listen to her. If Jodha gives in to her every whim and fancy, then she will treat Jodha with the "love due to a daughter". Is this love? Where one person has to remain submissive always?

Why is Jodha crying for this woman's selfish love? If she truly believes that she is right and that her husband is right, then she should leave Hamida alone to her tantrums. Even if a kid is throwing a tantrum, doctors advise ignoring them. THis is after all an old lady. 

The scene where the locals blame Jodha for their widowhood was ridiculous. Jodha should have asked them if they were ready to convert if Jalal passed an order that everyone should convert to Islam? 

In fact, I wish we had the TE who had asked everyone in his kingdom to divorce their wife if they had been married in childhood. This time round, Jalal could have asked everyone to convert so that the Shah-i-Iran would be pleased with his "support for darul Islam". I wonder how the people and Hamida would have reacted then. 

Aram Banu's love for her mother is touching. One of the only redeeming features of the episode.. Where are the other princesses? Where is Bakshi Banu? 

It looks like Jodha is being isolated like Jalal was during the God track and then he had to slog to get his position back. 

The news of the witch track which will start even before JAlal reaches Agra is enough to dash any hopes of an improvement in the show and any rapprochement   between JJ. So this misery of having to watch Hamida's sullen face, Jodha's anguished face, Ruq's smirking face and Salima's passive face will continue for long. 

Even if Hamida does a U turn in the Jodha case, upon seeing the witch controlling Jalal, it will not matter any more. Because she is just not important enough to keep viewers' attention engaged. Who cares for her anyway?

Salim dressing Jalall's wounds and saying being the Shahenshah, Jalal should take greater care of himself, was the only scene I liked whole-heartedly. 

The one thorn in the warring Mughals side is Murad with his permanently scowling face. I wish he is shown to die soon. 

My last grouse -- a rival show featuring Akbar is showing the run up to the Chittor siege in such detail. It is very captivating. Why can't we have such episodes where the kings are shown to strategise and plan their attacks instead of just drinking sessions and self-congratulatory messages and a few sword fights.? 

Thanks, Abhay, for the wonderful writeup. I refer to it a lot as I mute many scenes featuring Hamida and Ruq. ðŸ˜Š

Radhika,

Nice writeup..I was also thinking about the wars shown in that other show featuring Chittor siege. Compare that Akbar with this. At least, there the war looks like a war, and Akbar looks so much determined to win it. He is not shown as a naive ruler as happened in our show where he was yelling at the doors of Chittor Fort which looked quite absurd, and neither is his speech to his soldiers based on any "non violence" technique, like what is happening here..

What more to say about Hamida, she is irritating these days, i simply post the writeup, can't analyze, as i don't find anything these days. BTW, new article says that witch / sorceress, whatever, will have 2 shades - good and bad. She is coming with her mother.

-aady- thumbnail
Originally posted by: akdhaalways

this trp system is surely defective. Theres no way life ok can get more tvt than zeee, and theres no way flop shows on sony and colors will get more trp than lead show of zee😕.SBS said this system will be changed

Sayeri, is JA really the lead show of Zee now? JA topping charts is really in the past now. They need to do quick damage control in order to save JA now.

And about Life OK going ahead of Zee, it was in GRP's. GRP is not only an aggregate of the TRP's of the show but is also a measure of the reach of the channel and the advertising potential. So maybe Life OK has better reach than Zee TV.
Edited by -aady- - 8 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aady-

Sayeri, is JA really the lead show of Zee now? JA topping charts is really in the past now. They need to do quick damage control in order to save JA now.

And about Life OK going ahead of Zee, it was in GRP's. GRP is not only an aggregate of the TRP's of the show but is also a measure of the reach of the channel. So maybe Life OK has better reach than Zee TV.

I am not talking about ja, the now lead show of zee is surpassed by a so so show of colors. And in sbs today they clearly said this rating system has garbar, so talks are going on about changing it and making it less faulty😛.Many said that its giving wrong rating,I heard on twitter.Many tv personalities said soEdited by akdhaalways - 8 years ago