Moments of the day - 29/4 (OLV Page 47) - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Kabir's shirts are good...Somewhere I didn't like the one he worre during the attack by gundas. Any day, Ramesh's shirts are the best..😆 Love the recent new shirts he has got...😆 Hopefully he won't forget his blue. 
Originally posted by Shwets1502

With the way they are stretching that...He isn't going to tell on time may be...and everyone would know?

Everyone would know what? CM?

I doubt honestly.. it's staged for some other time. For GF at least. Ramesh could know.
Edited by -SH- - 8 years ago
Ramy would BAM Sumit if he sees Sumit raising hands. At least Aman can tell Dolly or cousins..that they have to go to RL...I mean RL was the one who helped her a lot..and she knows how much they can be supportive. 
saw the precap. i feel sumit is confident that they will not be able to make 100 dupattas so he won't do anything.
I would like to say about the last scene first...yes it was completely pointless...But when Nisha got back at leela and Dolly said she trusted Kabir i dont know i was all happy and no it was not becoz i love Nibir but unbeknownst to Kabir he has become one of the cousins...and when the bg song started playing, i got the old feeling back for a sec...the cousins holding hands...oh god i have missed this so much...i began watching the show for cousins really becoz they remind me of my own gang of troublemakers...we used to stand like that when one of us were accused of any khand...i dont knw it might be just me but i loved the scene

Equally good feeling was at Dolly's dialogue..."i am not one of those women..." that was awesome...even though sumit hurt her, he was scared for a moment at her...dolly has become my fav chrctr of the week

Saurav- Nisha sync is something special...Nisha knew instantly that something was up...just like saurav knew what was in her mind...but alas both of them are equally stupid and immature...but i wish nisha wudnt be stupid enough to let go of the mattr...

and the snap deal promotion...that cracked me up... but the proposal was too predictable
Originally posted by -SH-

Everyone would know what? CM?

I doubt honestly.. it's staged for some other time. For GF at least. Ramesh could know.

Like EWF, Ramesh should roam around with the truth helplessly...😆 Jk! I don't know how Ramesh would react to CM seeing the varieties of behavior change he sees in KN. I think more than what would happen in the future, he would be shocked at the fact that a stupid idea of CM had popped in KNs mind. 
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Kabir's shirts are good...Somewhere I didn't like the one he worre during the attack by gundas. Any day, Ramesh's shirts are the best..😆 Love the recent new shirts he has got...😆 Hopefully he won't forget his blue. 
and the red brick one too.
i love the fanta shirt and jalebi shirt.😆
Originally posted by Teogapi

saw the precap. i feel sumit is confident that they will not be able to make 100 dupattas so he won't do anything.

and by some magic only the good ppl in seriels know they are gonna make the duppattas

But they would...Probably that;s it? This would anger him more? 😕 What about Viraj who is still waiting for contract? And isn't next day the birthday? Or it isn't?

and the red brick one too.
i love the fanta shirt and jalebi shirt.😆

I never liked the red brick one...so I am fine...More than fanta..I am liking the jalebi...Please one more scene of jalebi shirt...😆 I liked the red also...the darker one.