Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

why and when will Ishita asks Raman to leave the car ??

In the olv

Raman was again taunting ishita

And she asked him to leave the car
hdivan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

In the olv

actually I feel CVS trying to make Raman bad in our eyes so that we hate him and tolerate subbu.par CVS KO ye nahi pata when kp ll b on leave we also take leave. p.s:after so much research for who ll play subbu character did they only get robot.don't even know when,where which expression needed.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

In the olv

oh ok

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

r

*** EDITED

Good post Leo...

Whatever they are smoking must be something real expensive and real good... I'd also like to go crazy, lose the plot AND feel proud of it... not sure I can afford it though πŸ˜³

OK... So today's post is only directed towards CVs πŸ˜› 

(Megha & PB... today's pics for you gals πŸ˜³)

When tracks start getting familiar, this is what I think

but when I see the same old same old same old stuff repeated... I realised something

With every repeated track. I ask myself "why am I doing this to myself ?" I got an answer today

My final plea to the CVs

And if they still don't listen...

and finally... I am done with today's memes with this one 

I love U for this. πŸ€—
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

r

*** EDITED

Good post Leo...

Whatever they are smoking must be something real expensive and real good... I'd also like to go crazy, lose the plot AND feel proud of it... not sure I can afford it though πŸ˜³

but when I see the same old same old same old stuff repeated... I realised something

With every repeated track. I ask myself "why am I doing this to myself ?" I got an answer today

My final plea to the CVs

haha

perfect memes

but cvs wont still get it 

because probably they are still high on weed on they smoked while writing this episodwe

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

r

*** EDITED

Good post Leo...

My final plea to the CVs

awesome ones, as always πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I reallly Loved Rinki's Stand Today...That's like Standing for your Own Right...
Thou She dint discuss her Issues firstly with Mihir (which I personally would have liked)...Atleast She brought the whole matter open in front of entire Family... Made her point clear in front of everyone..."What if his whole life he still keep loving another women.."...  She was totally like a today's Young Girl...Standing for her Right...her Self-Respect.

But no wonder CV's dont like to show their Lead Female like this ..."sirf Dialogues dete hain aur kuch karwate toh nahinπŸ˜†"...eg See the Forum views Itself...they dont like Liberal Girl like Rinki...bashing her ..calling her Names...toh CV's kyun na dikhai ABla Naari Bechari Ishita...
Rinki Jiasi ladkiyan toh logon ko pasand hi nahin...

Waise no matter how wrong Mihir-Rinki Forced Relationship look...CV's will MAKE it Happen...Ishita ne aaj hi bola..."Main yeh Rishta Tootne nahin Doongi"...yayyaya..

Poor Mihika Verma...She wanted Mi-Mi back...πŸ˜†
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Geetanjali.😊

Love you too Megha πŸ€—

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

really weird episode...earlier characters used to flip after a few episode...tonight they flipped within 20 mins...

the only person logical was Rinky...loved that she took a stance...she shudve counted all the times, when Mihir was busy for her, but cud find time to spend with Mihika...

Mihika acting like a bechaari, gets on my nerves...i have zero sympathy for her...

Toshi was glaring at her, when she visited iyer house...hope atleast she tells mihika to move on, do something for her life, rather then sitting around like a bechaari abla naari...

Ishita's question was valid, bt bhalla's not raising their voice at the time of marriage...but just cause they didnt, doesnt absolve her of her mistake...but we all know, that she isnt gonna accept that...

Mihir tried to calm the situation, but it was his major fault, that rinky is insecure...its not just the drunk moment...even otherwise he didnt make rinky feel secured...that he wants to spend time with her...give their marriage a chance...even when rinky pointed out about lack of love...he didnt give any answer...then how can she trust him with her life...her point makes sense...its better to separate now, rather falling for him, and then breaking...but her pointing to Raman's marriage that why will he care since he is happy in his married life, was just to make IshRa fight...

news of the day : Ashok was jealous...i think he has already fallen for mihika...and they will get back together

Rinki was insecure but Mihir never once thought of leaving her! Ishita is secure and she gets bawled at in rowdy language and gets thrown out of the house.

As for Minki wedding, why did Raman keep quiet? he is an equal partner in crime. Rinki agreed too, if she had refused then it wud be okay- she already knew Mihir loved Mihika. there too all were blaming Ishita for the NRI fraud groom too...and Mrs Bhalla with her majboori all added to the mess.

Raman threw Shagun out  due to Romi kaand and now he has thrown Ishita out - drama or not, today ISHRA died. 

And the fact that Ishita has been thrown out of the house is not important- Rinki wants to live in her house, Toshiji wants Ishita to solve the problem sitting at Iyers! 
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I reallly Loved Rinki's Stand Today...That's like Standing for your Own Right...

Thou She dint discuss her Issues firstly with Mihir (which I personally would have liked)...Atleast She brought the whole matter open in front of entire Family... Made her point clear in front of everyone..."What if his whole life he still keep loving another women.."...  She was totally like a today's Young Girl...Standing for her Right...her Self-Respect.

But no wonder CV's dont like to show their Lead Female like this ..."sirf Dialogues dete hain aur kuch karwate toh nahinπŸ˜†"...eg See the Forum views Itself...they dont like Liberal Girl like Rinki...bashing her ..calling her Names...toh CV's kyun na dikhai ABla Naari Bechari Ishita...
Rinki Jiasi ladkiyan toh logon ko pasand hi nahin...

Waise no matter how wrong Mihir-Rinki Forced Relationship look...CV's will MAKE it Happen...Ishita ne aaj hi bola..."Main yeh Rishta Tootne nahin Doongi"...yayyaya..

Poor Mihika Verma...She wanted Mi-Mi back...πŸ˜†

She should have taken that stand on the wedding day itself. Why did she agree then? She already knew how much Mihir loved Mihika, he will need time to get over her...and all of a sudden Rinki loves Mihir and is annoyed that he does not love her? When did this happen?πŸ˜†