Jamai Raja

DD-Shiv and SidNi

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok, I must say that i never thought that they would introduce her husband so soon in the picture!! It was just too unexpected.. maybe this is what 200th episode surprise is for us!! 
Anyway whether we like it or not, we can't do anything about it but i am very much intrigued to know about DD-husband now!! We all thought that her husband must have left her for another woman - but if that is the case then why would DD bring him with her to her house? Wouldn't she avoid him? What did happen between DD-Shiv (What names they have Durga and Shiv - both God names πŸ˜›) 
Will this guy make DD more arrogant or will he be her weak spot? Can he bring out the emotional side of her like Roshni can? Will we get to see their romance? πŸ€£ 
And how will his and Roshni's relationship shape up to be? Can he beat Mr. Raj Khurana in the father category?? πŸ€ͺ
Lookwise i really have a feeling he will be a BAD BAD influence on them.. he will either turn into a negative character... and why has he come suddenly after they got their property back! Is he after money and all this memory loss is just a drama? πŸ˜•
So, i know i am ranting.. but too excited so wanted to share πŸ˜› 

Best thing is if he does turn out to be a positive character then i want to see his and Sid's relationship; till now Sid was just dealing with the ladies of the Patel family ( coz Bablu and Kesar are no less than a girl πŸ˜†) but since Shiv is Roshni's father i am hoping that he has a strong personality unlike the other men in their house.. 
So, saying that would love to see how Sid tackles the Man of their family πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel Roshni's father would turn negative in future & may be memory loss is just a dramaπŸ˜• DD once said he left w/o saying anything all of a sudden, so no one knows the reason. Probably, a backstory would unfold later.

I don't think Rosh dad will be a strong character b'coz then he may outshine DD & Sid, which may not be much possible. DD & Sid may be controlling him. And I feel Sid would have 2 missions now, Roshni - DD patch up & DD - husband patch up (He may play the cupidπŸ˜‰)

Don't know whether Roshni would be able to accept him knowing he left DD & his family to suffer, if not Sid has another mission - patching up Roshni & her dadπŸ˜†

DD romance🀣 DD - Shiv new couple in making 🀣 DD calling him 'Shivji...'🀣

In future if his true face comes out, I'm sure Sid will help DD to kick him out. Hope he is not a older version of RV🀒 I'm not getting good vibes seeing his face
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
First off amazing points, even I want to know how DD will react to him and as for the negative part we all know the cvs just love to introduce negative people in the show, so I have a feeling he is negative...I am hoping he is not, but now that the father has been introduced that means JR might finish soon
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So much curiosity to knw what ll happen in the future, well i like it...πŸ˜† I'm also want to knw the ans from all ur qus but donno what cv's are planning to make us suffer more...πŸ˜• I thk he left her for another woman maybe seeing his condition she won't react much... I'm sure he ll remain as +ve bcoz if u see in this category of person, nani-beeji (always kind hearted), sam-kri ( brought them as a -ve), dd-sim (they ll change whenever they want), rv-yash ( always torture being +ve/-ve) and if in dad, raj is the best means then shiv is also best I hope so...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I knw I'm very optimistic but what to do?πŸ˜› 
So finally the truth relevation of roshni's dad on the day of 200th epi...😲 Our dreams are shattered to see sidni reunion on tat day...😭
P.s: durga+shiv= DuShi😳 

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am looking forward to seeing how Shiv will fit into everything and how Sid will deal with all. The show is not finishing yet...I doubt they would end it so soon. Just cause Roshni's father is coming into the picture does not mean the show is ending. 

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i feel like he is acting and will turn negative so he can get the money or property πŸ˜•

roshni will be mad bout her mom lying bout the truth πŸ˜•
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes i am also interested
i hope he will be positive 
i want him to be a good man
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now Sid will get a partner in Patel family other than the Patel womenπŸ˜†