Balika Vadhu

Is there any way to watch old episodes of Balika vadhu - Page 3

chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kikyo

may be after somedays it will open They have only posted message lets wait for fewer days

Ok let us wait.😊 But this message dates 1 month back😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cool-n-Fresh

Ok let us wait.😊 But this message dates 1 month back😔

o is it so it is one month back ðŸ˜² i thought they recently posted 
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Yes, 1 month back.

I think we have to make a new request. But we need support i.e BV fans with Youtube accounts. I think then only our request will be considered. Rangrasiya videos were made public. I checked them. May be all fans came together and requested. So colors must have responded quickly and changed the settings of those videos.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
But the video of the episodes which have been made private still remain private.
Initially all the episodes with high view count like that confession episode and then the confession have been made private but other episodes were available but now only from 2014 episodes are available.
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Yes, I've observed earlier there were very few episodes available under season 1 and season 2 before 2014 but now we only have 2014 & 2015 episodes.

Previously I found Telugu & Tamil episodes on youtube but all those playlists were deleted. and there are no new uploads of BV from those channels...don't know why!

Anyhow it would be nice if we have all the episodes available in Hindi in Colors TV Youtube account at least a separate account for Balika Vadhu...so that everyone can watch and like.

chirpy_life19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cool-n-Fresh

Yes, 1 month back.

I think we have to make a new request. But we need support i.e BV fans with Youtube accounts. I think then only our request will be considered. Rangrasiya videos were made public. I checked them. May be all fans came together and requested. So colors must have responded quickly and changed the settings of those videos.

Please BV fans give your opinion on this!