kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Maasi maa's wedding celebration. Vihaan and Aarushi inviting viewers. Then a woman's shadow on a wall and voice-over says "Inki khushiyon ko lagne waali hain kisi ki nazar.."

Edited by kautilya04 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveSidney15 thumbnail
Now that woman simply can't be none other than gautam's mom! She has come to plant that poisonous insect in neelima's hairdo :p OMG the mere thought of it makes me laugh like a mad woman!!! :D :D :D
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing ranju πŸ˜Š
Yeh kya nayi musibatπŸ˜• the shadow doesn't look like gautam's mom!  But I hope you're right @lovesidney cause I can't think of anyone else it could be!
Edited by bpbpbp - 8 years ago
LoveSidney15 thumbnail
Yup...aur kaun hoga? And I don't think priyanka can be that desperate to throw out aarushi from the house even at the cost of neelima's wedding :| promos mein aise ulte-seedhe dikhate hai ye log...
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanku dr...hope watevr probs come arhaan can solve it out...
kautilya04 thumbnail
Welcome guys! :) 
It doesn't look like Gautam's mom's shadow but I really hope it is her, and not some new female entry. I cannot tolerate any more women in this show πŸ˜† But you know... when I saw the promo, my first thought was that it could be one of Gatuam's "ex-wives" whom he had conned before marrying Neelima πŸ˜† 
LoveSidney15 thumbnail
Ex-wife!? :O Nahi nahi aise Ekta shows jaise bakwaas twist nahi chahiye _/\_ agar aisa kuch hota toh spoiler news aa jata nahi? :| and I remember gautam's entry ke waqt jo promo aaya tha there they showed aarushi falling down from the stairs...
LoveSidney15 thumbnail
Bt in reality nothing like that happened as such...so I hope its just like one of those tension dilaane waali promos of SS...
kautilya04 thumbnail
^ Arre naii I didn't mean that it would be one of his ex-wives for real πŸ˜† I just thought that someone might pay a random woman to say she is Gautam's ex-wife just to mess up the wedding... nothing more serious πŸ˜† 
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs di ..i m actually waiting for hair poison scene πŸ˜†