Reporters

Kaya SS : Beneath It All.. Ch2-3 Pg 15- 15/6 - Page 7

lily9891 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i could totally image that scene playing out in my head. and although you said that the characters were going to be different from the show, your writing goes hand in hand with the character development that has happened in the last few episodes.
your writing style is also really good, a good mix between dialogue and prose. 
please send me a pm for your next update! also, do you have a link to your blog where you post the story? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You surely have established the relationship dynamics really well.. Whooopieee.. Okay I personally really lik one of the partners going in "leme show you the hell" mode coz that just tends to bring out so many emotions n perspective to the equation they share at a time or one that they could have shared 😳 not that I dun lik "love love" thing but this one makes me more curious,excited everthhn πŸ˜†

Kabir dint evn give a look at her.. Shit.. something that bad went past with them.. I see some really good stuff ahead as you progress with the story., N I wud agree to many people out here commenting.. You writing Just Click.. Its never an underdog or overly presented.. Right words at the right time with the right feeling.. 😊 n this is y M all hooked.. Looking forward yea.. And And you are already added to my buddylist.. Am I not showing up in yours??
Darkchocolate thumbnail
Read the second chapter...
Must say u r an amazing writer...
I could actually visualise the whole scene while reading...
Loved how you described kabir's feeling...
Can't wait to know what happened in their past due to which ananya had to leave..
There is so much tension between the two...
Can't wait to see how they are going to work together...
Thanks once again for the pm😊
Waiting for the next chapter...update soon😊

PS I have commented on the blog too..
      Btw my name is Mohini..😊
Edited by Darkchocolate - 8 years ago
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Unreserved my comments on pg-8.
aash2302 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey the update was very small :( :( 
But anyways nice sneak peek :) :) :*
Waiting for the next update thano for the pm 
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😲😲 dat was my reaction as "sneek peek" ended before it began πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† guess i was too much concentrating on editor saab πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Never mindπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›looking forward to crackling first face off b/w two πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...& wanna know, if Mr.Kabir is as unaffected with heroine's comeback as he is showing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or boy is jumping & dancing in happiness somewhere deep inside to have his budbudati reporter back πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ShadowHearts thumbnail
Superb! :D
Btw I have sent u a buddy request.. Do accept it :)
P.s thanks for the pm!
Update soon!
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the part I read
Pls can I have the link to your blog
I didn't receive your pm even though I m your buddy as well as I commented on last chap
Pls send me the link for you blog 
I want to read it
Riabhat thumbnail
Hey Fantasia(or should i call 'an upcoming famous author'?! :P )
I know buttering wont help and real reviews would,so i would try my hardest to give you some interesting inputs..(Am a woman of few words though But i promise they'll motivate an awesome writer like you to give us your much awaited updates!!)
P.s:I have added you to my buddy list :-)
Keep inspiring through your work gurl:-*
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yet to read the blog.. Shall review that as well soon :)