Sadda Haq Season 2

Randhir jaisa koi nahi

s.love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Randhir jaisa bhi hai ,for me he is the best boyfriend in the world.Many people will tell,he is arrogant,rude ,mcp and all that stuff ,but who cares buddy .As DD said to aqsa that things which are needed to become the best boyfriend is to be real and not fake it which randhir always does,to understand her which also randhir always does and the last is to be sweet and not angry .I know third one is not applicable for randhir but during their relationship phase ,he was sweet to sanyukta .
He understands sanyukta do damn well .
Cutting short ,i would like to say
DEKH BHAI,BOYFRIEND HO TOH RANDHIR JAISA ,WARNA NA HO
😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitzrushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaaa i don't believe in love nowadays...but randhir made me believe in love again

and yes bf ho to rd jaisa nahi to nahi main single hi thik hoon...

woh thda gussa karta hain aur bhao khata hain par us jaisa pyar bhi koi ni karta yaar he is the best boyfriend for sure...uski priority hain sanyukta sanyu ke aage use kuch dikhta bhi nahi hain...har ladki to aisa hi bf chahegi na
CaramelCritters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yap very true...randhir jaisa na koi hai aur na hi koi ban sakta hai...he is the world's best boyfriend & i'm sure jab husband banega tab bhi world's best husband hi hoga😉 ... boy friend ho to randhir jaisa warna na ho...
pwaram thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
randhir is best
my love for him is just increasing day by day
smiley_x4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree he's d best boyfriend ❤️