~*Hum Sab Ke Dilon Ki Rani, Humari Suhani...Happy Birthday, Rajshri!*~ - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
  Helloo Rajshri 

Never Ever change. We love you as you are !!!!!
Happy birthday Rajshri u a true Rani. I hope u have a wonderful day on your bday and u have lots and lots of fun with family and friends. U a fantastic actress

Happy Birthday, Rajshri! :-)

For someone who is doing a show for the first time you have done an incredible job as Suhani. It's only because of you I still like Suhani despite her character being played around with. 

You come across as a really sweet person off-screen. Love your BTS segments with Sahil and rest of your cast, especially with Sahil though. You guys are a RIOT together off-screen, always smiling and making us smile in return at your antics.

You have a glowing smile and may it always stay with you😊

Hoping you'd do exceptionally well in life both professionally and personally. May you reach all the great heights you wish for. Good Luck and do keep us entertaining like this :)

P.S: Please do tell your creative team that people are watching show only for you guys(actors) till now. There needs to be a remarkable improvement in writing to do justice to you guys. 

And kudos to you once again for making Suhani so likable... right now, it's only you that has kept my liking for Suhani's character still alive. Great job, lady!⭐️

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, once again. Have a blast! :-)

Edit Add: I do this mistake again😆 Yanks and all you creative guys out there...fantastic job on the thread! 👏
Edited by drummedup - 8 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAJSHRI !!!

Happy happy birthday Rajshri. I hope this special day brings you a bundle of happiness and lots more. You are a fantastic actress and I love the way your acting makes me feel happy, sad, angry and lots lots more. Please have a very happy day and keep surprising us with your kamal ke acting skills. 
Happy birthday Rajshri 🤗 This may be your debut serial but you have already started to captivate all of us with your wonderful acting and your sweet nature <3 You have given us Suhani, a heroine who was different in so many aspects and you have portrayed each shade of her so beautifully <3 We hope that you have a fabulous birthday and may this show bring you all the success and mark your journey forward :')

P.S. We love your camaraderie with Sahil and the entire cast <3 You guys are the best!

Fabulous thread guys <3 I'm sure Rajshri would love it <3
Edited by Abhinaya08 - 8 years ago
Keep wishing the princess! 

Have a great year ahead...stay blessed 🥳🥳🥳
nice thread guys 😃...i m loving the avi Laugh.out.loud❤️❤️❤️
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 8 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/1040/suhani-si-ek-ladki/video/363450-rajshri-fun-filled-bday-with-her-co-stars.htm#7848448
rajshri's bday video