Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

Why cvs are making  Ratan bumping into Anandi ?  Can't he bump into Jagya directly ? perhaps they forgot Jagya has forgiven Ratan as  they forgot Ganga has  forgiven him all his ill deeds done to her because he saved Mannu's life and thought of his betterment and she told him you have all rights on Mannu I gave him birth you gave him another life today 

The episode dated 10 april 2014 A heart touching episode  I guess it was loved all forum members without any difference of opinion

In that episode Ganga said to Ratan  i have given birth to Mannu you have given another life to him   You have all rights on him 

Ratan gave Mannu to Jagya asking him to make him a good , noble man like him Give him a pure heart like you 

Jagya even emotionally hugs Ratan 

Cvs have forgotten about this thats why out of no where suddenly Ganga wants to hide Mannu's past from him 

i have a fear  Mannu will misunderstand Jagya  There is a reason why suddenly they made Ganga change over night and want to hide Mannu's past 

sidra thats wat i m saying from the day they showed that forced &illogical FB. its clear & obvious why its doen so that super efficient & great woman A cna b involve din JaGan so that she can get story till nimboli reaches 2 her.
oderwise ganga herself offered 2 bring mannu 2 meet ratan in jail wenever he wanted but it was ratan who refused saying plz keep mannu away from my shadow & also from jail's shadow.and also said that i only gave birth 2 mannu but u gave him new life. and J hugged him. i rembr this quite well as i recently watched thes e epis

i don't think mannu will MU J. but i can't trust CV. if it happens it"ll b stupid as J never'd done anything which mannu MU him.he'd shown him how much he luvs & trusts him so many times. he gave him money widout asking why its needed & also bringing form of mumbai college instantly wen he wished. so theres no need 2 show thesee MU. but if it happens as per stupidity of CVs then i wish Ganga bcums J's support & make mannu understand J & in this way they can sort out MU btn JaGan & J-mannu also.
i think mannu may not MU J but he"ll b shattered 2 know that hes not bio son of J but a criminal like ratan.and 4 any kid it"ll b a shock.and hope CVs show this is the reason ganga din't want 2tell abt artan.i wish if it happens then again JaGan show their support 2 mannu & in this CVs cna show the brotherly bond btn mannu & abhi.