moku99 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I actually found the scene between Sushim and Dhrupad yesterday very cute πŸ˜³ The way Sushim pulled Dhrupad's cheeks and carried him was sooo cute.πŸ˜› I think Sushim is a good brother, well not when it comes to Ashok but with Siyamak and Dhrupad.
What do you guys think? πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ji nahi   he is not a good bro   abhi drupad compition me nahi hai na issliye    .
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hetvi.ipkknd

I actually found the scene between Sushim and Dhrupad yesterday very cute πŸ˜³ The way Sushim pulled Dhrupad's cheeks and carried him was sooo cute.πŸ˜› I think Sushim is a good brother, well not when it comes to Ashok but with Siyamak and Dhrupad.

What do you guys think? πŸ˜‰

He is a good prince too. I think apart from being too ambitious he doesn't have any other bad side. I am a Sushim supporter! (Does not mean I hate Ashok. ) And yes I agree with you until someone comes in his way he doesnt harm anyone, so he is a good brother. 😊
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with you . Sushim is a good brother to Drupad & to some extent to Siamak as well . 
But i don't think he'd be a good brother to Ashok even after knowing he's his own brother . πŸ˜† Unless you come in his way he's all good to you but if you appear to him as a challenge he will follow no honor & will play all sorts of nasty games to defeat you . πŸ˜‰
This character has so many shades, I just have to love him . 
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 9 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Oh , did I mention that Sushim looked dreamy in that scene with Drupad ??? β˜ΊοΈ Sumedh is such a handsome boy ! β€οΈ
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Oh , did I mention that Sushim looked dreamy in that scene with Drupad ??? β˜ΊοΈ Sumedh is such a handsome boy ! β€οΈ

I so agree with you! 😳 I wish I was his age then I would propose to Sumedh πŸ˜†
melodica thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Ikr β˜ΊοΈ
melodica thumbnail
That scene was very cute.. n yes Sushim doesnt harm ppl till dey cum in his way.. 
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodica

That scene was very cute.. n yes Sushim doesnt harm ppl till dey cum in his way..

really dear   aur   dnav kaun bana tha
i love sumdhedh as actor but pls   not sushim   character
melodica thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveasya

really dear   aur   dnav kaun bana tha
i love sumedh as actor but pls   not sushim   character

Haan ye bhi sahi h πŸ€£
But it isnt Sushim's mistake.. uski taantrik maa ka karnaama h ye sab πŸ˜†