28th April 2015 Tere Sheher Mein Written Update

The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Episode starts with Amaya praying in the temple.  Mantu comes and hears her. She asks for only two wishes - My Family. Mom should forgive me soon and everyone should be happy. She promises to never leave them. The second wish was money. I want it for my family. Mantu smiles. I want my family to be comfortable and happy which can only be achieved by money. The pandit puts tika on her and Amaya goes away without diving dakshina. Mantu comes there and gives her dakshina to Pandit and asks him to bless her. He then prays to God. He asks to complete all Amaya's wishes. Someone gives Amaya a box of Prasad. She doesn't want Sneha to know that she went to the temple so she distributes it among the people and then gives the whole box to the chai wala. Rachita is searching for jobs in newspaper. She couldn't find any jobs in that newspapers. She thinks of Ramashrey because he keeps a lot of newspapers. Mantu is cooking something and Chickloo comes there. Mantu says you are not well go and sleep. I don't need anyone's help. Amaya comes home and tries to run to her room. Rachita stops her and asks. Amaya says that she went for Morning walk. Sneha comes there. Amaya tries hard to expain and tries to impress but Sneha walks away. Rachita says don't lie and the tika is visible. Rachita imitates her. Amaya says she wants to talk to Jas. Chickloo is reciting the table of 8 and Mantu comes there with food. Chikloo eats and starts coughing. Mantu runs to get some water and calms him. Chickloo apologises and asks him too talk to him. Mantu thinks of talking to Amaya about Jas tutioning Chickloo. Amaya goes to Jas's room and she is sleeping. She tries to wake her up by opening the curtains. Amaya sits besides her. Jas asks what are you doing here. Amaya says I came here to apologize.

Jas is confused and asks is this her new plan. Amaya says I came here to apologize for slapping you and for scolding you. I want my jazipedia back. They hug. Amaya says we all have our own point of view and starts talking like a very sane person. They hug again. Ramashrey's father scolds Ramashrey for applying for a government job. His mom comes and they all quarrel. Ramashrey leaves from there. Mantu meets him and asks him whether he has seen Rachita. Ramashrey becomes sad and says they left from benares. Mantu says they haven't and ramashrey smiles. Mantu looks confused on seeing ramashrey happy. Mantu says I have some work for Jas. Rama sees Rachita with a pooja thali in her hand coming towards him. They both walk towards her. Rachita says hi Rama and rama asks why she didn't go? Rachita makes him eats  prasad ka ladoo with her own hands and asks him to do the same. Her handkerchief falls down and Rama bends down to pick it up but in turn his hand gets dirty. She bends down too and cleans his hand with handkerchief. Mantu brings him back to the Earth and Rama realises it was a dream. Mantu says Rachitaji is waiting for you in the shop.

Precap : Police arrests Atom and Mantu tries hard to stop them. He blames Amaya for it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update!!
Btw u mentioned it wrong...its 27th april written update...
i was shocked morning morning...hw cum u updating todays episode without telecast yet...😆
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks a lot for the WU dear! :) 
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Patakaa 4 d WU. Edited by jyothi- - 9 years ago