Frequent Posters

hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
And i love this character anandi now, even more

Aab thank god i love her otherwise i had to flip channels

Becoz she and her ansh will be seen everywhere

She will be in bh, in sn , in social service , will connect with nandini

Even i started liking Nandini just becoz she is Anandi's daughter, just becoz she reminds me of little anandi and also Shiv

So i aM all set for BV ver 2

To see Anandi's journey with her kids

Aab she is the central character.

She will be seen with everyone, she will interfere, she will be forced in others life

Lucky we will see her

Edited by hisusmita - 8 years ago
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sorry shinya,

Was never intrested abt gangas education so not paid much attention but so far i remember she never passed 12th

Edited by hisusmita - 8 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I thought becoming a doctor is only possible if you are brilliant and a very dedicated student.Being a doctor is so prestigious that the students don't even care whether they have topped or not.Passing the exams are enough for them because its so difficult.But I didn't have any idea that above average students are capable of becoming doctors and then surgeons if nobody interrupts their study.Time and again to prove how brilliant Anandi is,Jagya being a doctor is taken so lightly that it makes me wonder what I have seen all my life was all wrong or what!

Medicine,Engineering are the two most popular subjects considered by top students.After board exams almost all of them opts for only these subjects.Above average student doesn't even get admission,I might be wrong and giving too much respect to this one particular subject and the students who study medicine.So doctors can be above average also,it is actually making me feel good.Heck I thought Engineering is little bit easier than medicine as I thought the former one is more technical and Medicine needs lots of patience and time.I thought when one study medicine he/she don't target topping but if he does then its a bonus.Silly me.

Anandi is a very intelligent person,no doubt on that.Even Dadisa without her education was a brilliant lady.But when questions are arised about Ganga's education then counter questioning happened about the way CVs handled Anandi's education.

She had the opportunity to study whatever she wanted after topping board exam but she preferred what she liked and then continued her social work.So saying if she would have been given opportunity she would do this that.She has done the exact thing what she wanted to do.She wanted to be a teacher like her teacher ji.She successfully opted for her passion passing all the hurdles.
And about Jagya wanting to become a doctor was a thing he should be praised for.When Anandi got shot he could do nothing for her and only doctors could save her he got determined that he will become a doctor.
He was a brilliant student but was not serious in studies but after that incident he took his education seriously and successfully became a doctor.And that determination never works for above average students.

And yes till Anandi was 18 she couldn't read English,not even a word.And Jagya,Phuli played a prank on her.Phuli said to her that Jagya has send a letter.She saw that it was written in English and got upset that why he has written it in English.But when Phuli gave her the actual letter which was written in Hindi she easily read it.That means till 18 she didn't even know basic English though she knew reading Hindi.So if its believable that she can top Board exams reading all by herself then why questions are raised on Ganga's education!Strange!Same thing happened with both the ladies but two different reactions are coming!And Jagya has become just an above average student!

Sighing because women of this forum are not respecting Anandi's struggles but I am seeing lots of respect are given to Ganga,a woman.Jagya is a man and his achievements are easy for even a dumb person,so nothing special.But isn't Ganga also a lady like Anandi!A women,a balika vadhu,a rape victim,a victim of mental abuse,a victim of child abuse,a victim of physical abuse.But her achievement is questioned so easily!

Both Dadisa and Jagya crushed the little girl's life and dream.But both have tried their best to rectify their mistakes.But for Dadisa defensive posts are made when she has made mass child marriage a joke and for Jagya one can never forgive him though for past 13-14 years he helped her in every possible ways.When Dadisa was cruel Jagya always helped her and when Jagya was cruel Dadisa helped her.But even here two different reactions for the same thing.Good enough!Probably the reason is Dadisa is also a woman but Jagya is a man.She has directly helped her in building her happiness with Shiv and Jagya couldn't.

In this serial every single character are good students.Even Sanchi was though we saw her doing everything but study.She got a huge job on her own ability.Unbelievable but she got.If Ganga's one is blooper then equal bloopers were made in Anandi's case.Why accepting Anandi's education and mocking Ganga's!

Its ok to mock like the way she did operation watching video and saying how is it even possible!But if one can be so proud and convinced with Anandi's degrees why the same person will find it difficult to accept Ganga's degrees!
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol if people not interested in Ganga but comment on her the most i personally will never comment on Anandi because  i am not interested in her but its only few people who bash others force me to comment on her  Edited by jermey1 - 8 years ago
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

I thought becoming a doctor is only possible if you are brilliant and a very dedicated student.Being a doctor is so prestigious that the students don't even care whether they have topped or not.Passing the exams are enough for them because its so difficult.But I didn't have any idea that above average students are capable of becoming doctors and then surgeons if nobody interrupts their study.Time and again to prove how brilliant Anandi is,Jagya being a doctor is taken so lightly that it makes me wonder what I have seen all my life was all wrong or what!

Medicine,Engineering are the two most popular subjects considered by top students.After board exams almost all of them opts for only these subjects.Above average student doesn't even get admission,I might be wrong and giving too much respect to this one particular subject and the students who study medicine.So doctors can be above average also,it is actually making me feel good.Heck I thought Engineering is little bit easier than medicine as I thought the former one is more technical and Medicine needs lots of patience and time.I thought when one study medicine he/she don't target topping but if he does then its a bonus.Silly me.

Anandi is a very intelligent person,no doubt on that.Even Dadisa without her education was a brilliant lady.But when questions are arised about Ganga's education then counter questioning happened about the way CVs handled Anandi's education.

She had the opportunity to study whatever she wanted after topping board exam but she preferred what she liked and then continued her social work.So saying if she would have been given opportunity she would do this that.She has done the exact thing what she wanted to do.She wanted to be a teacher like her teacher ji.She successfully opted for her passion passing all the hurdles.
And about Jagya wanting to become a doctor was a thing he should be praised for.When Anandi got shot he could do nothing for her and only doctors could save her he got determined that he will become a doctor.
He was a brilliant student but was not serious in studies but after that incident he took his education seriously and successfully became a doctor.And that determination never works for above average students.

And yes till Anandi was 18 she couldn't read English,not even a word.And Jagya,Phuli played a prank on her.Phuli said to her that Jagya has send a letter.She saw that it was written in English and got upset that why he has written it in English.But when Phuli gave her the actual letter which was written in Hindi she easily read it.That means till 18 she didn't even know basic English though she knew reading Hindi.So if its believable that she can top Board exams reading all by herself then why questions are raised on Ganga's education!Strange!Same thing happened with both the ladies but two different reactions are coming!And Jagya has become just an above average student!

Sighing because women of this forum are not respecting Anandi's struggles but I am seeing lots of respect are given to Ganga,a woman.Jagya is a man and his achievements are easy for even a dumb person,so nothing special.But isn't Ganga also a lady like Anandi!A women,a balika vadhu,a rape victim,a victim of mental abuse,a victim of child abuse,a victim of physical abuse.But her achievement is questioned so easily!

Both Dadisa and Jagya crushed the little girl's life and dream.But both have tried their best to rectify their mistakes.But for Dadisa defensive posts are made when she has made mass child marriage a joke and for Jagya one can never forgive him though for past 13-14 years he helped her in every possible ways.When Dadisa was cruel Jagya always helped her and when Jagya was cruel Dadisa helped her.But even here two different reactions for the same thing.Good enough!Probably the reason is Dadisa is also a woman but Jagya is a man.She has directly helped her in building her happiness with Shiv and Jagya couldn't.

In this serial every single character are good students.Even Sanchi was though we saw her doing everything but study.She got a huge job on her own ability.Unbelievable but she got.If Ganga's one is blooper then equal bloopers were made in Anandi's case.Why accepting Anandi's education and mocking Ganga's!

Its ok to mock like the way she did operation watching video and saying how is it even possible!But if one can be so proud and convinced with Anandi's degrees why the same person will find it difficult to accept Ganga's degrees!

brilliant post but i won't say  Jagya was cruel with Anandi No he was never cruel He has always has a kind heart towards her and he always helped her and even defended her character in front of Gauri  He did not crush her dreams it was Dadisaa mostlyEdited by jermey1 - 8 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lols so an MS doctor holding a degree from a reputed college in Mumbai  is just an above average student and  a graduation degree holder in social work  Thats  what Anandi' ji's degree is ?  I don't even know what is her degree ? is more brilliant student amazing 
Every student have his ups and downs  Jagya too had in childhood He was not a super man Very humanly  but then people cannot term him just above average because getting admission in a medical college across the world is more tough than sitting at home and getting a degree in xyz 

You cannot become a doctor sitting at home Jagya studied hard and cleared his grade 12 with good marks then cleared test and then got admission in a well known college in Mumbai and there he was great student His professors too acknowledged him and have hopes on him  If he missed his MS final semester it was because of his ill badi massi  but he was given a chance again to do that on special request of principal because he was one of the best students his badge Even his class mates accepted that Jagya was among the best students of the class 

so people are calling him above average student Amazing  and i don't compare MS and MBBS with a simple B.A degree because everyone can get a BA  degree but not everyone can become a doctor  People commit suicides too they did not get admission in medical college even after their hard work and here Jagya is mocked he is simply an above average student 

Ganga doing  operation seeing YT video was a blooper Her education is blooper we accept There are bloopers in it but then by no way Anandi's is logical either if Anandi's logical then Ganga should not be mocked either 
Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 8 years ago
jayashree.g thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

On the topic of  Anandi's education
Well Anandi for the time she went to school she topped she out performed Jagya and that was the main reason why Dsa made Anandi burn her books made her promise that she will never touch her books again.

Dsa made sure that little Anandi never told anybody about this.

So everybody from Bhairon Singh onwards persuaded Anandi to continue her schooling but gave up.

Only after leap when she realised her lack of education is causing embarrassment for her great pati did she resume her studies.

She used to sit till late in the night and study and I think Bhairon Shyam helped her at that time

The great pati of Anandi and Dsa got to know that she resumed education both were mad at her.
This same man who made fun of her wanted to know her need for education.😛

After this two people's ureasonable behaviour she told them she will study however much she wanted and then she completed her plus two and after that her marriage completely broke down because of JG1 
She decided she will not do Medicine but she will do something that is to her taste.

She did B A and I remember it was Shyam who helped her in chosing subject

She took online classes if I remember well.

She took her BA exams while she was busy being Sarpanch 

She did well in her BA too.

Well J and Gauri they were full time students and Anandi had to multitask and she still did well.

Anandi didn't have even half the chance that Jagya and Gauri had and she still did well with what little chances she got.

Who knows where she would have been if she was not married off in child hood and packed off to husband's place and burdened with responsibilities which are way beyond her age?
She would have been at much higher position.

How can  Jagya whose education was uninterrupted be compared  with some one like Anandi who had to pay for being a girl and had to fight against traditions and for whom even going to school is a luxury ?

Jagya the brilliant student? Well his father thought he was just an above average performer and that's why he was not sure whether he would be able to cope with Medicine and it was ANandi who convinced him.
Even in Medical College he was an above average performer it was Gauri who was a topper.

Somebody with above average capabilities goes on to become a doctor simply because his education is uninterrputed and nothing really changes in his life even after child marriage just because he is a boy while somebody despite being a topper with a lot of potential had to struggle even to go to school just because she happened to be a girl who was married off at a young age.

Husband's grandmother thinks education is not necessary for girls so her education is dumped and the husband doesn't think twice before he dumps his wife because she is uneducated

These are all the things that affected a brilliant girl's life.

Sad to see that women themselves don't recognise the efforts that a girl has put in to get herself educated even if it is a fictional character

Very well said. 👍🏼
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
and people should stop giving us gyaan on feminism  to defend Anandi It is sad to see women  themselves do not acknowledge  that little girl's efforts I hope moderators notice this 

We  are women does not mean we should go blind for women Same women  themselves write every possible rubbish on Ganga , make fun of her Isn't she a woman , isn't she a victim or Anandi is bigger  victim than her ?

and we are women does not mean we should bash Jagya for poor Anandi ji   I am human first  I believe he cannot be  forced to worship this woman His so called wife  To me he did no wrong to rebel against his child marriage His way of leaving her was wrong Should have finished off with her properly Rest He is a human , have basic human rights to live his life the way he wants He did not marry Anandi on his choice 🤢His parents forced her  on his head and to me he was not cruel He has time to time helped her and defended her character in front of Gauri In childhood  he stood by her and even later saved her life and repute when she was kidnapped if she once upon a time saved his life He has repented for his each and every mistake punishing him twice harder than he deserved Harshly criticized him and compared himself to even ratan singh From such a long time he is helping her in every  possible way if people have their personal grudges against him thats their personal problem  not that he is wrong and this does not mean  either we should think like some here and do poor Anandi ji always so stop telling us  it is sad to see woman themselves don't acknowledge poor Anandi ji🤢We know what is right and wrong We have our own choices We know whom to support where and where not so kindly stop making attempts to put us down with emotional talks 🥱

Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

Lols so an MS doctor holding a degree from a reputed college in Mumbai  is just an above average student and  a graduation degree holder in social work  Thats  what Anandi' ji's degree is ?  I don't even know what is her degree ? is more brilliant student amazing 

Every student have his ups and downs  Jagya too had in childhood He was not a super man Very humanly  but then people cannot term him just above average because getting admission in a medical college across the world is more tough than sitting at home and getting a degree in xyz 

You cannot become a doctor sitting at home Jagya studied hard and cleared his grade 12 with good marks then cleared test and then got admission in a well known college in Mumbai and there he was great student His professors too acknowledged him and have hopes on him  If he missed his MS final semester it was because of his ill badi massi  but he was given a chance again to do that on special request of principal because he was one of the best students his badge Even his class mates accepted that Jagya was among the best students of the class 

so people are calling him above average student and i don't compare MS and MBBS with a simple B.A degree because everyone can get a BA  degree but not everyone can become a doctor  People commit suicides too they did not get admission in medical college even after their hard work and here Jagya is mocked he is simply an above average student 

Gangas operation seeing YT video was a blooper Her education is blooper we accept There are bloopers in it but then by no way Anandi's is logical either if Anandi's logical then Ganga should not be mocked either 

sidra agree wid u & bang on
if ganga's educn has bloopers so A's alos had.
and saying A helped ganag in taking care of her kids  then its clear who ha staken care  of ganga's kids. it luks 2me both JaGan took care while ganga studying alongwid DS had given sum help as she s shown herself busy in her studies & social work so si A.
bcoz post-leap i nevre saw A sitting wid any of kids 4 HW not even wid her own son while ganga wa shown so many times supervising mannu's HW & also sitting wid abhi 4 his HW.so its clear she alongwid her own studies managed it . she mite'd been to & froing from jaitser 2 he r medical college.
then i never saw A preparing anything in kitchen or laying meals except once wen she brought that milkshake & once wen she asked abhi 2 eat wen he was refusing.while ganga always shown preparing & bringing trays of tea & samosas 2 kids & oders.shes shown preparing snacks 4 all kids like sandwiches & oder things wen they cum back from school.

i'd not seen any of JaGan's kid closer 2 either DS or A. they r not even closer 2 DS . if DS or A'd taken care of JaGan's kids then both wud'd been closer 2 DS & A which is not oderwise abhi wud'd been listening 2  stories by DS.they never showed him wid DS not even mannu is shown wid Ds whom DS used 2 luv b4 A came 2 BH.both kids  r closer 2 their parents even if MU. mannu also asked either J 4 his educn work or ganga 4  his house hold works.thatswhy mannu asked pooja 2 take help of J in maths as hes v.gud in it. so how cum he know this ??bcoz J mite'd sat wid him 4 his HW.
i rembr my GM raised me till 2.5yrs from 9 months bcoz my mom'd  2 go 4 her B.Ed.after that my mom did all. but still i was closer 2 my GM & after that i stayed wid my father wen started going 2 school till 2nd class as my father was posted at difft place while mom is at sumwhereelse. so he used 2 take care of me & get me ready 2 school etc.so i got more closer 2 him & still its like this tho now hes no more. yes i m closer 2 my mom but i always more comfy wid him bcoz he spent time wid me . and any kid will b closer 2 that prsn who has taken care of them & spent time wid them.

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

and people should stop giving us gyaan on feminism  to defend Anandi It is sad to see women  themselves do not acknowledge the that little girls efforts I hope moderators notice this 

We  are women does not mean we should go blind for women Same women  themselves write every possible rubbish on Ganga , make fun of her Isn't she a woman , isn't she a victim or Anandi is bigger greater victim than her ?

and we are women does not mean we should bash Jagya for poor Anandi ji   I am human first  I believe he was by no way forced to worship this woman His so called wife  To me he did no wrong to rebel against his child marriage His way of leaving her was wrong Should have finished off with her properly Rest He is a human , have basic human rights to live his life the way he wants He did not marry Anandi on his choice 🤢His parents forced her  on his head and to me he was not cruel He has time to time helped her and defended her character in front of Gauri In childhood he stood by her and even later saved her life and repute when she was kidnapped if she once upon a time saved his life He has repented for his each and every mistake punishing him twice harder than he deserved Harshly criticized him and compared himself to even ratan singh From such a long time he is helping her in possible way if people have their personal grudges against him thats their personal problem  not that he is wrong and this does not mean  either we should think like some here and do poor Anandi ji always so stop telling it is sad to see woman themselves don't acknowledge poor Anandi ji🤢We know what is right and wrong We have our own choices We know whom to support where and where not so kindly stop making attempts to put us down wit emotional talks 🥱

agree wid u sidra. if we as women shud acknowledge as women's o-calle achievements & shudn't put her down wat r these ppl doing by bashing ganga anoder BV gone thru much worse ordeal & hav achieved so much like A & putting her down labeling her even as wid name calling .
i hope MODS do take notice of this moral policing.