Balika Vadhu

DadiSa may have erred, but... - Page 10

Mehek134 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ganga has trapped  Jagya with her charms   God!!!!!!!!!how many more false blames on this woman Then it is expected from other women to give understanding to poor Anandi then what about these cheap wrong blames put on Ganga ? Is she not a woman , a victim  Where she trapped Jagya ? He fell in love with her seeing her understanding to him , the way she and her small child always brought peace and happiness in his life  when and where she trapped him and snatched him from poor Sanchi ? If Sanchi lost him that is because of her own acts Strange is Sanchi accept that but people are blaming Ganga ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whats new Mehek 
This is  great social dilemma  that a poor woman  will be ill treated and ostracised with calling names  to her,  putting blames on her she trapped the handsome , young .  well qualified surgeon   the  son of rich house hold ,even though the well qualified surgeon fallen in love with her on his own seeing the beauty and purity of her heart not physical beauty Only beauty of her soul  and the understanding and peace, happiness , sense of completion she always brought to him She was ideally the girl he has been  looking around for , and always wanted   His right mate, the one who completes him  ,The one who understands him   and he found that in her His love for Mannu there has never been  any womanly influence  in it Its a pure soul attachment  Now  i think Ganga will be blamed for this twisting serial facts that she used her innocent son to trap Jagya ๐Ÿ˜›

He fell for  her seeing the beauty of her  soul   She too fell for him for same His pure heart ,  , his beautiful soul 

Too bad she has now misunderstood him and hurted him very bad but she is ashamed of her act  She still loves him a lot and he can still feel her love even in his unconscious self and extends his hand to hold her hand I am sure she will repent and heal him and earn his forgiveness  She will make him move on forgetting this bitter memory for him 

Cvs have butchered Ganga's character but not this much she has turned into negative character She will definitely repent and rectify what she has done to her dr sahab 
Edited by saba113 - 8 years ago
Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

stephi i pretty clearly remember when Jagya came to treat Nandu Anandi was bringing his favorite tea for him He was only thinking and she was present with tea No one asked her No one forced her  

Me too. I remember so many things . I could write an entire essay about it that too  with the real facts which are  shown in the serial and
not the false ones just to prove the point.  Because even if   I      twist the facts  to prove to others that I am right, deep down, I will always  know that changing the facts  can not change the truth๐Ÿ˜‰.