DadiSa may have erred, but...

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
DadiSa along with villagers engineered this entire felicitation ceremony for Anandi and Jagya. 
Jagya and Anandi will probably think nothing of it except a small function by grateful villagers. They did get upset with her for a few moments and chide her for upsetting all their schedules and creating panic. But once they knew, they laughed it off and took it in the right spirit.

DadiSa did err by not taking Ganga into confidence. Maybe it just did not occur to her. This was her own special secret.

I do not know what its all round effect will be. I do not know how Ganga will react.

I think even Ganga should take it in the right spirit and forget it as an idiosyncrasy of an old woman. And she should be happy for her husband.

All of them have been living with DadiSa for years now. By now all should know that DadiSa's actions were not deliberate and not meant to cause distress purposefully. She was just having her little fun and spreading happiness among villagers.

DadiSa is a 80+ year old lady. She can be humoured.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hummm

Well what to do DS being true DS ... No one can object her she keep bully blackmail or order people around her ... She feels she has full authority to do so

Be Anandi Shiv or Jagya or Ganga or anyone else

I think so far Anandi Dadi Sa remain unchanged ...
RTee thumbnail
True, DadiSa is true DadiSa. Her nature has not changed.

Since her manipulative nature is known, people living with her 24x7 should by now have learnt to ignore it, bypass it or counter it.😉.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely...see yesterday after witnessing Ganga dislike Jagya cool down by Anandi ka lecture ...as DS line shown in episode

Then Anandi herself brought subject of moving out BH ..as Anandi keep brining that all time previously but DS choose to ignore

This DS went ahead join Surprise ceremony for Anandi & Jagya without involving Ganga so far its not clear this ...

So DS choose to brush both Anandi & Ganga's concern...

One thing is confusing ... Did DS knew Jagya also coming .. It look Anandi calls him ..DS rest of Villageers leak news only to Anandi

I think Anandi call Jagya as MLA since place was far plus it was supposed to be Mass Child Marriage ...means bigger platform ... Needs some Authority stand not just Anandi her Gang ... Police also get influence with presence of MLA around ..add pressure

So may be DS Villageers expect Anandi her gang not MLA Jagya ...
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
When Anandi's Balak Var came to BH after marrying Gouri . DS told them to stay back there with some intention ,. But Anandi though felt bad. Never showed her pain and its she who came to DS and told to get up and have food and all.
Didnt DS know how bad Anandi might have felt? Chalo that time Balak Var never thought how Anandi will feel .

So now to she is new improved DS. She will never think ill for Jagya , Anandi , Ganga but its just that age has caught up and not deliberately but in her enthusiasm to keep it a secret she didnt inform Ganga.

Lets she how it unfolds.
RTee thumbnail
This must be a standard operating procedure between Anandi and Jagya.😃

Whenever there is trouble, everyone first calls home people.

Anandi needed police presence. Jagya is district MLA. While Anandi was rounding up her force, she called up Jagya to round up the state machinery. After all she had to hand over the Akha Teej function of entire Shiv Niketan to someone before moving out.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dadisa itni innocent / ignorant kab se bangayi! She was always a shrewd cunning woman. Its unbelievable that she cannot think of what ganga would feel.

Maybe a blooper but how come everyone knew jagya would come. Not one person was surprised.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTee

DadiSa along with villagers engineered this entire felicitation ceremony for Anandi and Jagya. 

Jagya and Anandi will probably think nothing of it except a small function by grateful villagers. They did get upset with her for a few moments and chide her for upsetting all their schedules and creating panic. But once they knew, they laughed it off and took it in the right spirit.

DadiSa did err by not taking Ganga into confidence. Maybe it just did not occur to her. This was her own special secret.

I do not know what its all round effect will be. I do not know how Ganga will react.

I think even Ganga should take it in the right spirit and forget it as an idiosyncrasy of an old woman. And she should be happy for her husband.

All of them have been living with DadiSa for years now. By now all should know that DadiSa's actions were not deliberate and not meant to cause distress purposefully. She was just having her little fun and spreading happiness among villagers.

DadiSa is a 80+ year old lady. She can be humoured.

This is what I said in another thread... she should understand it was done playfully and not with an intention to let her down or out.

If it was meant to be a secret, then dadisa cant tell anyone about it, especially ganga with her present state of mind. 

I felt nothing wrong about dadisa playing this mischief..😆

RTee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Dadisa itni innocent / ignorant kab se bangayi! She was always a shrewd cunning woman. Its unbelievable that she cannot think of what ganga would feel.

Maybe a blooper but how come everyone knew jagya would come. Not one person was surprised.

DadiSa wanted to keep it a secret. She did not involve anyone. And at the function she was so pleased about it. 

She was like a little child chortling with pleasure that she managed to outwit Jagya and Anandi.😆

Whether or not she knew how Ganga would feel, Ganga is a strong, professional woman who has been living with DadiSa for over 13 years now. She should understand DadiSa and not feel bad about it.

This was a mass child marriage that was announced. This was why Jagya must have felt compelled to go. Else he could have just sent the police. 

Plus no MLA will lose the opportunity for a photo-op.😉
RTee thumbnail
How can anyone be upset with this lady and her childlike exuberance. Exasperated yes.😆 Angry/upset, no.