Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Good luck to the people applying. I really hope we get a good response so we can try this out on IF.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This is a fabulous idea👏 Will really encourage more writers to come forth. Good luck to all those applying! :)
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A great idea... This can be a great source of encouragement for ppl who at the moment lack confidence in their writing and help them to let their imagination to reach others...
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Sounds great! I'm really excited for this!! I mean I do have a set of friends that are always ready to beta-read my writing, but as an idea itself, it seems like a nice addition. I won't be signing up to become a beta reader because well, I suck at grammar and editing in general. But, nice idea guys!!
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have a couple of doubts... Regarding commitment/availability, we can mention more than one right? As many as we want? And do we need to mention where we are active on IF there? And... Does a beta reader edit grammatical/spelling and language errors alone or do they edit the content of the story also... In the sense, for example if I am a beta reader, and someone sends a OS to me. Do i also edit/give feedback that,, okay change this part of the story so on and so forth? Thanks! Brilliant idea! I'll definitely put my entry. And, do all the entrants get the test PM or do you filter it there also? 
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I remember requesting this few months back!
Glad you guys took this step.

Hope it helps writers :D
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: najma123

I have a couple of doubts... Regarding commitment/availability, we can mention more than one right? As many as we want? And do we need to mention where we are active on IF there? And... Does a beta reader edit grammatical/spelling and language errors alone or do they edit the content of the story also... In the sense, for example if I am a beta reader, and someone sends a OS to me. Do i also edit/give feedback that,, okay change this part of the story so on and so forth? Thanks! Brilliant idea! I'll definitely put my entry. And, do all the entrants get the test PM or do you filter it there also?

Hey,
I would like to answer one question here :)

You can edit the language/spelling and grammar errors to make it better but I don't think you can change the whole part.. 😃Edited by Preggy - 8 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This sounds fun and creative! Def gonna try my luck! :-)
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: najma123

Yes, you can mention more than one commitment. Please do try to be as specific as possible when listing them. A vague "coolbie for a show" may not suffice.

A beta reader does in fact edit grammatical errors. However, if you feel certain parts of the chapter or one shot can be made better with changes, you can definitely provide that as suggestion in the feedback. You may not change up an entire scene based on your liking.

We will attempt to filter out the members who will receive round two PMs. Unfortunately, I'm unable to disclose to you how that will be done. It depends on several factors and we'll have to look for what best suits our needs.