Jamai Raja

SidNi OS My Take On Confession

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

It is dedicated to the new dazzler in town and I am sorry if u mind me borrowing ur (ff n ts) name.

Also sorry if u don't find it good enough and also overly optimstic!

SidNi OS My Take On Confession

It is not on current track but after Roshni goes to Nasik with DD after her fake heart attack and Sid comes behind her.

So now start..

'Sir I m ur guide',Sid exclaimed while Roshni just looked on shocked as to how Sid reached there.

'We don't need a guide ok,besides I know all of this place',Krish replied overconfidently.

'Uh why don't we hire him Krish? He will be of help and will also earn some money in the process.',Roshni said hoping the dumb-head would agree.

'Ok fine whatever u say Roshni.',Krish replied sounding not at all pleased.

They walked a bit more ahead with Krish just irritating the hell out of Roshni and she just pleading with her eyes for Sid to save her.

Sid went ahead of Krish and pointed to a place,' Sir have u seen the beautiful garden over there?'.

As soon as Krish diverted his attention he bent down and tied his laces together while Roshni tried her best to stifle her laugh.

'No,y what is so special there?',he asked confused and fell down with his face in the mud.

'Oh are u fine Sir?',Sid asked amused.

'Do I look fine u idiot? I can't even see.' he said as his face and eyes were covered in mud.

'No better than fine!',whispered Sid untieing his laces and said'Sir hanky?'

Krish just snatched the hanky from his hands and left from there to clean himself whereas Roshni burst into fits of laughter not able to control herself any longer.

'Haha what was that Siddharth and how come u r here?',she asked walking ahead without looking where she was going and tripped but..

Our hero was there to save her so she did not fall in the mud like the idiot.

(Aaj phir tumpe pyaar aaya hai in bg. Sidni made me love this song!)

They were in each other's arms,gazing each other lovingly when Sid noticed Roshni's hairs coming on her face and disturbing his view. He gently pushed the strand of hair behind her ears and she just closed her eyes feeling his touch. He smiled at his effect on her.

They snapped out when they heard Krish calling out Roshni.

'We should go!',she told Siddharth flustered by the moment they just shared.

They reached where Krish was standing and he asked Sid to go from there throwing money on his face while Roshni just looked on and left from there or better was dragged from there by Mr. Dumb-head!

Suddenly Siddharth felt a tap on his shoulders,he turned around and was pulled into a hug without even being able to see the face of the person or precisely girl hugging him!

'Sid such a small world we meet again.',she blabbered.

'Kiara?',he questioned.

'Oh u remember me I thought..well leave that what are u doing here?',she asked.

'Um nothing just roaming around.',Sid said.

'So would'nt u join me for dinner?',she asked.

Sid knew Kiara had a crush on him since college days and he was about to refuse politely when he saw Roshni observing them jealousy quite visible on her face.

'Sure', he said still eyeing Roshni.

Roshni just went away in anger and Siddharth smiled at her behaviour and excused himself from Kiara promising to meet her up for dinner reluctantly.

Sid thinks to himself "Shit! See Roshni what all I have to do for u?U r driving me crazy Bhagyashree..but u were jealous baby!"

Here Roshni in full on anger blabbering to herself "What the hell does he think of himself? He will make me jealous by going on a date with a random girl? Wait I m not jealous,y would I be? He will be jealous just wait n watch. "

Hotel lounge

Roshni asks Krish for a dance as soon as she sees Siddharth entering with Kiara while DD smiles thinking her plan is going in the right direction but then her eyes travel to Sid and she remembers of this shameless guy who unaware of her thoughts was going to conquer the heart of her daughter or rather had done so already.

Sid sees Roshni but pretends to be unaware of her presence. He asks Kiara for a dance in a super-romantic way and she blushes whereas something somewhere was burning.

Roshni was throwing daggers through her eyes in Kiara's direction and pulled Krish closer unknowingly.

This was the limit for Siddharth,he was controlling himself from going there and punching Krish for holding his Roshni so close and if Roshni was throwing daggers he was spitting fire!

Both of them were pulling there respective partners closer out of anger and jealousy. Their torture ended by the ringing of Siddharth's phone.

Siddharth excused himself from Kiara and that was when Roshni noticed her position and stepped back embarrassed but still angry. She excused herself and followed the reason of her anger and found him in the lawn.

Roshni thinks " Today I will kill him how dare he dance with that Kiara so intimately."

Her mind argues "Were'nt u doing the same with Krish?"

She thinks" No no that was just a reaction to his action."

Her heart says" Just like u lost me to him due to his sweet and simple actions. "

Her mind says "What rubbish?".

Her heart and mind start to fight when she shouts "STOP IT!!"

She is about to confront him when she hears his talks and she gets the shock of her life.

'I know mom I should not start this relationship with a lie. But how do I tell her I m Siddharth Khurrana and not Kukreja?',he asks bewildered.

'Ok mom I will tell her the truth!',he promised.

Roshni just goes away angry and hurt not knowing what to do when she hears her phone ringing and picks it up immediately seeing the caller ID.

'Nani what if someone lies to u and keeps their identity a secret?',she blasted upon picking up the call.

'Huh?',Nani questioned confused.

'Nani there is this guy Siddharth we are friends but he lied to me about being Siddharth Kukreja when he is actually Siddharth Khurrana.',she started and told her Nani the whole story of how they met,the NGO fiasco,the several chance encounters,his helps,his lie n finally his truth.

'So tell me Nani what is all this haan?',she said angry.

'Love Roshni.',Nani replied smiling.

'What?',Roshni asked unable to believe what her Nani had said.

'He loves u my bacha.',she said happily.

'But he lied sexy!!',she said no more angry but all blushy.

'His lie made my statement more strong Roshni. I have heard many people lieing and decieving by pretending to be rich but he pretended to be poor to gain ur love Roshni.His parents have really given good values to him.

He is rich Roshni but his heart is his wealth which he wants to give to u. U r very lucky Roshni!! And by ur talks I m sure u also love him.. ',she said proud of her grand-daughter's choice.

'Ok bye Sexy!!',she said blushing red.

She remembered all the times he had done so much for her and realised she indeed loved the guy she claimed to hate.

"Siddharth Khurrana!"

'Time to take sweet revenge, Mr.Khurrana!',she said to herself mischiveously.

She reached where he was standing only to see him talking on call till now.

'I do love her dad.',he said blushing.

'Ok mom i'll not make late in getting ur bahu home soon ok bye now!!',he replied keeping the call and smiling to himself.

He started to go when he heard a familar voice calling him in a very unfamiliar name.

'Siddharth Khurrana',she said faking anger.

He turned and saw Roshni standing and he felt that his every happiness got shattered so quickly.

'Listen Roshni I..'he started only to be cut off by her.

'What did u think u would say u r Siddharth Khurrana and not Kukreja and I would accept ur so called fake love?',she said.

'No no Roshni don't call my love fake, I love u with everything I have.Please I m sorry don't leave me..I can give my whole wealth away for u Roshni.',he said sobbing.

Roshni just turned around and dabbed at her tears realising how much this guy loved her.

'I will die without u Roshni!',he said broken and shattered and crying uncontrollably.

Roshni ran back and held his face and kissed him fiercely pouring her anger in the kiss. After sometime the kiss turned full of love and they both just poured their emotions in the kiss.

'Don't u dare say that Mr. Khurrana or else i'll kill u.'she threatened.

'U r not angry with me?',he asked happy and confused.

'No I forgive u.',she said.

'But I hate u.',he said.

'What?' ,she asked bewildered.

'Ya u go to that Krish na he's more hot.',he said pouting angrily.

She smiled at his jealousy but then remembered Kiara and started blasting him 'And u go to that Kiara na she is very sexy!' she said folding her arms looking away from him.

He turned her towards him and said'U r the hottest girl on this planet sweetheart.'

She smiled and leaning her forehead against his said 'And u r the most sexiest man alive!' to which he just laughed.

'I can't wait to make u mine.',he said making her blush.

She leant on his chest and said 'And I can't wait to become Mrs. Khurrana!'

Sid just hugged her amidst the starry sky as the witness of the start of their beautiful love story..

----------------
Huh done!! Phew..Comments please. Also sorry for mistakes wrote in hurry!!

Edited by Starsfireflies - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woww.. I am speechless and don't know what to say.. thank you so much for dedicating an OS to me.πŸ€— and no need to apologize for using a name. πŸ˜† This was good.. really liked the jealousy angle that you played to make her realize that she loves him.. dance off was awesome πŸ˜‰ And the confession was too good.. πŸ‘ Krish - dumb head πŸ€£ You are such a good writer.. love your stories...😳Edited by skinnypal - 9 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

Woww.. I am speechless and don't know what to say.. thank you so much for dedicating an OS to me.πŸ€— and no need to apologize for using a name. πŸ˜† This was good.. really liked the jealousy angle that you played to make her realize that she loves him.. dance off was awesome πŸ˜‰ And the confession was too good.. πŸ‘ Krish - dumb head πŸ€£ You are such a good writer.. love your stories...😳

Thanks for this compliment..
I thought if u could'nt give a treat i could..Embarrassed
I m glad u liked it..
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Starsfireflies

Thanks for this compliment..
I thought if u could'nt give a treat i could..😳
I m glad u liked it..

Yeah totally loved it! πŸ˜ƒ
You guys persisted so much I am writing now have to see whether i can complete it or not on time!😊
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the pm
beautiful story
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

Yeah totally loved it! πŸ˜ƒ
You guys persisted so much I am writing now have to see whether i can complete it or not on time!😊

TS first please😊
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank you for the pm. the OS was so cute, I like the idea of Roshni learning about Sids identity so soon. 
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely OS dearπŸ‘πŸ‘
jealousy part is awesomely written😊
thanks for PM😊
A.Green thumbnail
thank u all for the positive comments.
I thought no one will like it as it is of too old times but I guess I made u remember those days which is a nice achievement!😊
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely os...😊 Amazing sidni love confession and jealousy part...πŸ˜† Loved it alott... Keep writing dr..😳