Kabir Sharma- The no nonsense man !!

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally, after decades i have seen such a errific personality in a hindi soap, and who better than Rajeev to portray it.
kabir seems to be young, ambitious, cunning, brooding, intilligent and with a mixture of the right vs wrong ingrained in his qualities. Once you become successful, success goes over head and makes you blunt and brutally honest, but Kabir is blunt and brutally honest, and ot because he has achieved it all, but because he wants to achieve something more, which is still unseen, unknown to his peers.

Ananya is juvenile and childish, she is innocent and sees what she is shown or what she wants to see, she hardly realizes that Kabir actually provokes her sentiments to make her give her best, he catalyses the reporter in Ananya because he understands that there is spark in her but she will lose it if she is being put on a pedestal. Moreover, i also believe that the way kabir stays calm and composed, he shows his diplomacy in that way, his every grin and smile has a hidden meaning, he weighs his words and never exposes his inner sentiments but his external criterias.

I loved tonight's episode, being the head editor of the channel, he is okay to disappoint or should i say baffle all the junior reporters with is way, but at the end the consequences favor his instinct an ways . 

One thing, about which i am very sure is that he has a secret motive, a secret mission, and thats what will refrain him from approaching Ananya if he ever falls in love with her.

For now, i just cannot wait for tomorrow, the way he will expose the loser tennis team selector will be a great watch, he was already mocking the joker by giving him a victorious smile in the precap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
NIce post :)

Your speculation:
One thing, about which i am very sure is that he has a secret motive, a secret mission, and thats what will refrain him from approaching Ananya if he ever falls in love with her.  👍🏼

Yes, Precap is exiting, Can't wait to watch :)

Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Your  Characterization of  Kabir is really well written. I agree with you 100%. Thank you so much for posting this .
sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bas ek hi baat prey karna...😊
end tak ye character aisa hi rahe!!!!!!!😳
wo kya hai naa!!...🥱
humara indian tv ka koi bharosa nehi hai!😉😆
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sunet27

bas ek hi baat prey karna...😊

end tak ye character aisa hi rahe!!!!!!!😳
wo kya hai naa!!...🥱
humara indian tv ka koi bharosa nehi hai!😉😆

I know which character are u talking about😉😆 Hopefully yaha vo sab na ho...
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Amazing and apt on analysis...on kabir.
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kabir does not follow the text book rules to journalism, neither does Ananya. In that respect both are similar, but still different.
Kabir (intentionally or unintentionally remains to be seen) pushes the right button for Ananya to put on her thinking cap.
He is always-answer-ready, but yday not once but twice Ananya put him in a spot with loss of words with her spark and bracelet comments. 
Bang on about the secret mission. 
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes nice post.
Agree Kabir is such a strong character and I really love it.
His style is amazing.

sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shades-Of-Love

I know which character are u talking about😉😆 Hopefully yaha vo sab na ho...

got me!😆
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kabir is just friggin Awesome!!!!!!!!! And RK is even better! Is that tennis or cricket? Last episode they said crickrt. xD