Surprise Surprise...!!!

twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

DAY 46! - Surprise Surprise!

Pooft! Vanished! Gone with the wind! The two love birds literally flew away to their nest, their home; leaving the Eagle gawking with fuming anger. What?! When?! Where?! How?! Surprise surprise Panditji! They were, are and will always remain one step ahead of him. Perhaps he should've paid a closer attention to Nyonika Ma'am's "how to defeat my son" lecture! The central idea was; "Think harder! Try harder!" But this is not the surprise I'm talking about!

"Oh-ho look who's here". Surprise surprise! The lovers have returned home to their family. A sight the Fab 4 weren't hoping to see for the rest of the night! The "Ma" and the "Nan" walking side by side, perhaps not hand in hand but definitely in sync with each other's heartbeats. After all it's their day...whoops...I meant "their night". Has their love just escalated to a higher peak? Are their eyes really expressing the silent desperation for some time alone? The needful need of some alone time is evident in their blushes. Their shying eyes nervously jumping around to avoid every teasing look awing into their flushed faces. But as they say...'when in Rome...do as the romans do!' And the Fab 5 are famous for Partying! Teasing! Leg-pulling! "But what about you Nandini...I mean tum Kiss...cheez ki planning kar rahi thi?"  🀣 A party of-course!! The party for their dearest Fab 5! πŸ˜† *Tsk tsk* they stared at each other in disbelief as if their honeymoon tickets had just been ripped apart and instead they were being called to go back to work! 🀣 A surprise is a surprise after all...you simply can't reveal it in front of anyone and everyone. Disappointment curtaining the sparkling excitement in the two pair of eyes that were hoping for a mutual occurrence. Some alone time! But it's hard. Beyond difficult! Tragically problematic to reveal the real surprise simmering in each other's hearts. You can't spill the beans when two hawking parrots are awaiting for you to slip the words in their mouth so they can continue to tease you for a lifetime! πŸ˜† You simply can't reveal the real surprise especially if you have a friend like Cabir who would be more than happy to self-invite himself to third-wheel on this homecoming date of theirs. You dare not to reveal the surprise especially if you have a friend like Mukti who isn't ashamed of lighting up her M-rated crackers that would send Manik's gullible Nandini sprinting away as if she had just scene Soha's ghost! 🀣 "Mukti...kya kar rahi ho?" "Help kar rahi hoon uski" "Help kar rahi ho? Aisai? Dar jaayegi woh,,,bhaag jaayegi!"

But a friend's gotta do what a friend's gotta do! Gift them the gift of happiness. Gift them their long-awaited night to themselves. Gif them those precious moments of which would rightfully put a deserving end to their "our day". "Bye guys!" But this is not the surprise I'm talking about!

"Manik...mukti ne aisa kya diya ke sab has rahe the?". *cough cough* Surprise! *cough cough* Surprise! Not exactly the kind of surprise he wants her innocent heart to witness. He is well-aware of the consequences if that surprise is revealed. It's a surprise that would become the reason of her face to gush fifty shades of red. It's a surprise that might become the reason for her to once again mumble those unbearable words; "Manik, let's be friends". 🀣 A surprise that would sink his personal boat full of surprises waiting to be unveiled at the perfect time. "Oh-hohohohoh...No..You shouldn't see! But this is not the surprise I'm talking about!

Surprise Surprise... "Teen maheenein mai peth nahi aata hai Harshad". To selfishly juggle with the love-filled heart of a girl who absolutely adored you, believed in you, worshipped you to the same extent as her Maata Rani was wrong! Undoubtedly wrong! But to return with such a confident and hopeful heart that you will be blessed with forgiveness at the first meeting is absurdity. The surprise seems to have swapped directions. His uninvited entry into the college left her spellbound, but this time she will decide whether the heart truly wants to welcome him back in her life. Her self-confidence, her assertive voice, her blood-red eyes watering with a mix of lifelong pain and unleashed anger.She demands no one to question her as to why she stands with her face turned away from him today. She needs not to justify her anger to anyone today! The Navya he knew died the day he had wished to murder the unborn, yet breathing soul growing as a part of her. He's left stunned! Surprised! But this is not the surprise I'm talking about!

Surprise...

The surprise doesn't lay in the curiosity she's drowning him in as she elatedly waits for her parcels to be delivered. The surprise doesn't lay in the continuous demand of silence she expects from his behalf. "Manik...maine bola na...shhh!"

The surprise doesn't lay in the mocking words he exclaims in his humour-filled tone as he impatiently waits for some clue to be given from her behalf. "Oh-hohoho...toh yeh hai tumhara super surprise! WOW! Like seriously! Matlab yeh pedh...yeh sadak...yeh lights kitne ache lag rahe hain. I'm so excited! Kya baat hai Nandini..wow! I'm impressed..very nice!"

The surprise doesn't lay in the arrival of those sealed items so neatly packaged and stacked that he claims to be the memorable containers of her finger-licking ice cream. "Yeh..kya hai? Ice cream ke dibbe?"

The surprise doesn't lay in the stubborn instructions she warns him with to stay turned so her real surprise isn't spoilt. "Yeh mera plan hai...and I will execute it...so stand over here!"

The surprise doesn't lay in her wife-like request of the car keys so she can tread a step further in executing her real surprise. "Uhhh...keys?" "Keys?!" (ohhh that adorable flapping of her hand!!)

The surprise doesn't lay in his amused words as he asks her whether she plans to repeat her commands to "not touching and no looking" throughout the night. "Yeh puri raat tum...yeh line repeat nahi karne waali ho na? Nahi matlab...let me know in advance ya?"

The surprise doesn't lay in his light-heartedly jokes around that he denies driving her to her required destination. "Nandini...surprise tumhara hai...plan bhi tumhara hai...aur execute bhi tum hi karna chaahti ho na? So drive bhi khud hi karlo na. Do it! Go for it! All the best!"

The surprise doesn't lay in her attempt to confidently assure herself of her capabilities in driving a car for the first time with no knowledge of what ABC stand for in driving. "Fine...mai gaadi khud chalaa loon gi. Chota mota accident ho jayega...thodi chot lag jayegi...it's okay! I'll manage...I'll drive!

The surprise doesn't lay in when she smilingly slides into his driver's seat and ignite the car to start unaware of the fact that a car is capable of reversing as well as driving forward.

Her automatic reflexes to call out his name in fear...no surprise! His instinctive call to run behind the moving vehicle as it drives away towards a danger end, carrying the most priceless soul in his life...no surprise! His inbred to yell at her in fear, disbelief, panic and fright as all sorts of uninvited negativity in terms of what if...just what if something had happened to her...no surprise! Her quivering lips apologising for what was hardly her mistake, her trembling hands shaking even more fiercely now as she realises of what could have been the outcome if he hadn't been there...no surprise! His instant change in tone as he notices her fear-filled face, her startled eyes; to comfort her, to reassure her that no harm was done. That no harm could ever cross her path as long as he is there "Okay okay...relax! I'm there! As far as I'm there with you...you don't need to worry! Just... relax...okay? Hmm?" ...no surprise! The return of her smile as his heartening words seep through her body and bury themselves in a deep corner of her heart, her ability to incontestably state her trust in him "Mai jaanti hoon...with you...I'm safer than anywhere else in this whole world!" ...no surprise!

Surprise...

The surprise lies in his Nandini's successful attempts to seductively divert his mind to steal the keys that he had once stolen with a cheat-filled trick himself. The surprise lays in the blind faith she has upon him for not cheating even though there is nothing holding Manik Malhotra back from peeping into Nandini Murthy's bubble of surprises! The surprise lies in the moment his eyes widen as he witnesses the compatibility of their souls even when a destroyable sheet of glass hinders his fingers from sliding into hers. The surprise lies in the moment when she hushes his lips from talking by placing her finger on the other side of this transparent wall. The surprise lies in the moment when his beautiful smile spreads across his face, knowing that this surprise is just as special for her as it is meant to be for him.

The surprise lies in the element of trust, belief, hope, and faith that they know each other to their core...yet they want to be left stunned, amazed, surprised by their unbreakable bond

Surprise Surprise! It's finally here. The first surprise is hers and the second one his. Her surprise awaits him amidst an unknown scenery. His surprise is awaiting her presence quite eagerly too. "Nandini...my surprise will wait."

Her surprise will re-narrate their story right from the beginning. His surprise will re-begin this journey that speaks of their togetherness.

Yet the real surprise lays in how his egg and how her highway will come together to form this year's most romantic proposal ever! πŸ₯³

Edited by twinkle10 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
mine

Pooft! Vanished! Gone with the wind! The two love birds literally flew away to their nest, their home; leaving the Eagle gawking with fuming anger. What?! When?! Where?! How?! Surprise surprise Panditji! They were, are and will always remain one step ahead of him. Perhaps he should've paid a closer attention to Nyonika Ma'am's "how to defeat my son" lecture! The central idea was; "Think harder! Try harder!" But this is not the surprise I'm talking about

"Oh-ho look who's here". Surprise surprise! The lovers have returned home to their family. A sight the Fab 4 weren't hoping to see for the rest of the night! The "Ma" and the "Nan" walking side by side, perhaps not hand in hand but definitely in sync with each other's heartbeats. After all it's their day...whoops...I meant "their night". Has their love just escalated to a higher peak? Are their eyes really expressing the silent desperation for some time alone? The needful need of some alone time is evident in their blushes. Their shying eyes nervously jumping around to avoid every teasing look awing into their flushed faces. But as they say...'when in Rome...do as the romans do!' And the Fab 5 are famous for Partying! Teasing! Leg-pulling"But what about you Nandini...I mean tum Kiss...cheez ki planning kar rahi thi?"   A party of-course!! The party for their dearest Fab 5!  *Tsk tsk* they stared at each other in disbelief as if their honeymoon tickets had just been ripped apart and instead they were being called to go back to work!  A surprise is a surprise after all...you simply can't reveal it in front of anyone and everyone. Disappointment curtaining the sparkling excitement in the two pair of eyes that were hoping for a mutual occurrence. Some alone time! But it's hard. Beyond difficult! Tragically problematic to reveal the real surprise simmering in each other's hearts. You can't spill the beans when two hawking parrots are awaiting for you to slip the words in their mouth so they can continue to tease you for a lifetime!  You simply can't reveal the real surprise especially if you have a friend like Cabir who would be more than happy to self-invite himself to third-wheel on this homecoming date of theirs. You dare not to reveal the surprise especially if you have a friend like Mukti who isn't ashamed of lighting up her M-rated crackers that would send Manik's gullible Nandini sprinting away as if she had just scene Soha's ghost!  "Mukti...kya kar rahi ho?" "Help kar rahi hoon uski" "Help kar rahi ho? Aisai? Dar jaayegi woh,,,bhaag jaayegi!"

But a friend's gotta do what a friend's gotta do! Gift them the gift of happiness. Gift them their long-awaited night to themselves. Gif them those precious moments of which would rightfully put a deserving end to their "our day". "Bye guys!" But this is not the surprise I'm talking about!

"Manik...mukti ne aisa kya diya ke sab has rahe the?". *cough cough* Surprise! *cough cough* Surprise! Not exactly the kind of surprise he wants her innocent heart to witness. He is well-aware of the consequences if that surprise is revealed. It's a surprise that would become the reason of her face to gush fifty shades of red. It's a surprise that might become the reason for her to once again mumble those unbearable words; "Manik, let's be friends".  A surprise that would sink his personal boat full of surprises waiting to be unveiled at the perfect time. "Oh-hohohohoh...No..You shouldn't see! But this is not the surprise I'm talking about!

Surprise Surprise... "Teen maheenein mai peth nahi aata hai Harshad". To selfishly juggle with the love-filled heart of a girl who absolutely adored you, believed in you, worshipped you to the same extent as her Maata Rani was wrong! Undoubtedly wrong! But to return with such a confident and hopeful heart that you will be blessed with forgiveness at the first meeting is absurdity. The surprise seems to have swapped directions. His uninvited entry into the college left her spellbound, but this time she will decide whether the heart truly wants to welcome him back in her life. Her self-confidence, her assertive voice, her blood-red eyes watering with a mix of lifelong pain and unleashed anger.She demands no one to question her as to why she stands with her face turned away from him today. She needs not to justify her anger to anyone today! The Navya he knew died the day he had wished to murder the unborn, yet breathing soul growing as a part of her. He's left stunned! Surprised! But this is not the surprise I'm talking about! 

Surprise...

The surprise doesn't lay in the curiosity she's drowning him in as she elatedly waits for her parcels to be delivered. The surprise doesn't lay in the continuous demand of silence she expects from his behalf. "Manik...maine bola na...shhh!"

The surprise doesn't lay in the mocking words he exclaims in his humour-filled tone as he impatiently waits for some clue to be given from her behalf. "Oh-hohoho...toh yeh hai tumhara super surprise! WOW! Like seriously! Matlab yeh pedh...yeh sadak...yeh lights kitne ache lag rahe hain. I'm so excited! Kya baat hai Nandini..wow! I'm impressed..very nice!"

The surprise doesn't lay in the arrival of those sealed items so neatly packaged and stacked that he claims to be the memorable containers of her finger-licking ice cream. "Yeh..kya hai? Ice cream ke dibbe?"

The surprise doesn't lay in the stubborn instructions she warns him with to stay turned so her real surprise isn't spoilt"Yeh mera plan hai...and I will execute it...so stand over here!"

The surprise doesn't lay in her wife-like request of the car keys so she can tread a step further in executing her real surprise. "Uhhh...keys?" "Keys?!" (ohhh that adorable flapping of her hand!!) 

The surprise doesn't lay in his amused words as he asks her whether she plans to repeat her commands to "not touching and no looking" throughout the night"Yeh puri raat tum...yeh line repeat nahi karne waali ho na? Nahi matlab...let me know in advance ya?"

The surprise doesn't lay in his light-heartedly jokes around that he denies driving her to her required destination. "Nandini...surprise tumhara hai...plan bhi tumhara hai...aur execute bhi tum hi karna chaahti ho na? So drive bhi khud hi karlo na. Do it! Go for it! All the best!"

The surprise doesn't lay in her attempt to confidently assure herself of her capabilities in driving a car for the first time with no knowledge of what ABC stand for in driving."Fine...mai gaadi khud chalaa loon gi. Chota mota accident ho jayega...thodi chot lag jayegi...it's okay! I'll manage...I'll drive!

The surprise doesn't lay in when she smilingly slides into his driver's seat and ignite the car to start unaware of the fact that a car is capable of reversing as well as driving forward.

Her automatic reflexes to call out his name in fear...no surprise! His instinctive call to run behind the moving vehicle as it drives away towards a danger end, carrying the most priceless soul in his life...no surprise! His inbred to yell at her in fear, disbelief, panic and fright as all sorts of uninvited negativity in terms of what if...just what if something had happened to her...no surprise! Her quivering lips apologising for what was hardly her mistake, her trembling hands shaking even more fiercely now as she realises of what could have been the outcome if he hadn't been there...no surprise! His instant change in tone as he notices her fear-filled face, her startled eyes; to comfort her, to reassure her that no harm was done. That no harm could ever cross her path as long as he is there "Okay okay...relax! I'm there! As far as I'm there with you...you don't need to worry! Just... relax...okay? Hmm?" ...no surprise! The return of her smile as his heartening words seep through her body and bury themselves in a deep corner of her heart, her ability to incontestably state her trust in him "Mai jaanti hoon...with you...I'm safer than anywhere else in this whole world!" ...no surprise!

Surprise...

The surprise lies in his Nandini's successful attempts to seductively divert his mind to steal the keys that he had once stolen with a cheat-filled trick himself. The surprise lays in the blind faith she has upon him for not cheating even though there is nothing holding Manik Malhotra back from peeping into Nandini Murthy's bubble of surprises! The surprise lies in the moment his eyes widen as he witnesses the compatibility of their souls even when a destroyable sheet of glass hinders his fingers from sliding into hers. The surprise lies in the moment when she hushes his lips from talking by placing her finger on the other side of this transparent wall. The surprise lies in the moment when his beautiful smile spreads across his face, knowing that this surprise is just as special for her as it is meant to be for him.

The surprise lies in the element of trust, belief, hope, and faith that they know each other to their core...yet they want to be left stunned, amazed, surprised by their unbreakable bond

Surprise Surprise! It's finally here. The first surprise is hers and the second one his. Her surprise awaits him amidst an unknown scenery. His surprise is awaiting her presence quite eagerly too. "Nandini...my surprise will wait."

Her surprise will re-narrate their story right from the beginning. His surprise will re-begin this journey that speaks of their togetherness.

Yet the real surprise lays in how his egg and how her highway will come together to form this year's most romantic proposal ever! 

______

Okies. Here I am. Monday is finally here, Manan Day is here, let the PHEELS be felt. So I have to do my response before I go crazy with my fangirling on the other thread cause my loyalty lies here,lol. This is where all the ranting and gushing began so I shall do my response first and then fangirl all I want later. Okies, I really like today's response, pleasantly surprised to see you use the IF emojs (thou, we had a conversation about those, lol) But yes, I like today's response because it has captured the episode perfectly, the lightheartedness of the episode is present in your response too and I smiled and laughed throughout it. 

Happy, happy, happy,

Happy days are here again,

Happy, happy, happy,

Happy days are here again. 

Fab 5 are back together, the friends are reunited and the family has expanded with Nandini and Navya. The joy one gets out of teasing their friends, simply unparallel. Cabir and Mukti were freaking epic today. LOL. I will probably just end up  πŸ€£on and on here so I should just stop. But the teasing was absolutely adorable to see. With friends like those, who needs enemies? Hell bent on spoiling their night as third wheels.  It was also rather nice to see Dhruv and Alya supporting Manik and Nandini.

Mukti's M-rated prank as funny as it was, Manik's reaction actually melted my heart. So aware he is of his girl's innocence and naivety that he wouldn't let her get embarrassed this way. His girl can't even kiss him properly when they are alone, so her to exposed to Mutki's help would have left her, umm a little too embarrassed. 😳 He was quite honest, she will get scared but i doubt she will run away, Manik.  For Manik, what matters is that "we both are together". This physical intimacy as much as he likes to joke and mock about the"no looking, no touching" It isn't what he needs from his girl. He just needs to spend time with her, give her happiness and beautiful moments in exchange of all the tears she has shed. 

After a long rainstorm, something really beautiful happens. The dark gloomy clouds clear, the sunshine begins to peek through and a rainbow appears. All the colours of life show up in that one rainbow. It's what makes you ride out the storm, just so you can see the rainbow. Manik and Nandini have fought through a long rainstorm, fought with each other, fought with the evils of the world for each other, shed countless tears at being separated from one another. And now they have their rainbow, each other.

The Red of love and passion, this color runs the deepest for them, and blends into their blood. This is the color of their love. Red is also Manik's color, the color of his fiery anger.

The Orange of affection and warmth. This is the color of their presence in each other's lives.

The Yellow of fun and joy. And the teasing. This is the color of their friendship. Best friends for Hamesha.

The Green of healing and renewal, this color helps them leave the past in the past.

The Blue of peace and calamity. This is Nandini's colour, she is his calm, she brings her Manik peace and tranquility.

The Indigo of intuition, the inner mind. This is the color that helps Manik protect his Nandini.

The Violet of fulfillment, that's what their togetherness gives them. Fulfillment,

Yes, while the danger still lures and they are blissfully unaware of it, we shall let them be for now. Let them be each other's rainbow. Let them bask in the joy of being with each other, 'being together' finally. Let them enjoy their night until they are faced with hardships and a brief separation from each other.

White. Both Manik and Nandini are dressed in the purity of white. That's what their love is. White is known as the color of purity, innocence, wholeness and completion, everything our Manan are. They are making a new beginning today, wiping the slate of their past mistakes clean and finally just being with each other. Just being a normal teenage couple who can be excited about surprising each other. A surprise from her to tell him the story of their beginning, of her fireflies. Nandini can be just a girl who can sweetly seduce her boyfriend to get her way. Manik can just be boy who gets reeled in only to be left hanging at the last moment. They may be teenagers, but their love, it's like an old aged tree, the connection is so strong one can even feel it through a transparent glass. Her hand can still perfectly align with his and the warmth will still seep through. Her finger on the glass to shh him will feel like a soft touch to his lips. Their love, it's always felt.  It's felt in the righteous way she demands his keys. It will be felt through his constant need to protect and keep her safe. He will run towards a car going backwards because it holds his most precious star. It's felt in his need to soothe her and calm her fears. It's felt in the need for each other. They are each other's home, the safest place in the whole world.

Disbelief. Shock. Anger. Hurt. Navya faced a roller coaster of emotions in the span of seconds when faced with the past. The past is back in the present and she relies on her anger to cope with all the hurt she still feels over his betrayal. But she is lost now, a little lost in the past and she needs her Cabira to find her and hold her by the hand and take her home. She can't, she can't go home by herself and Cabir can't forget about his madhubala. Only time will tell how Harshad rocks Cavya's relationship. But one thing is for sure, he won't ever leave his friend, he will hold her by the hand and steady her.

Okies i am done now. You are fab as always my love. 

- Twinkie's Sunny, SWP's ReyRey & everyone's Reya <3 ( gonna follow SWP and copy my signature so i can copy and paste..lol)

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 9 years ago
Preeshaxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
*SIGHHH*
Like I'd expect anything different from you but the epicness in this post, you know why I enjoyed it more because I legit laughed during your first paragraph. To think we used that emoji to the max over the weekend it somehow made its way into this post too πŸ˜† But I loved this because as I read it I felt like I was re watching the episode again and enjoying the light heartiness of what we got today!
I feel like I've forgotten how to analyse now so bare with me if its not up to scratch!

Let's start with Navya, she shone today for me. I felt a disconnect from her and her storyline but with the re entry of Harshad I finally feel like her track is going to get back on track. The shock on her face to see his return to the protectiveness she has over her baby. She's been doing this for 3 months on her own, she doesn't need him to come back to her life telling her what to do again. I loved how cabir could feel something was missing and as soon as he realised it was Navya he turned the car around so fast to get her back. The apologies of forgetting her but knowing something's not right and you see him watching her as Navya and Harshad come face to face again. His eyes didn't leave her for a second, he could see the hurt on her face. I can see cabir coming into protection mode very soon, cannot wait to see how the dynamics change.

Fab 2's teasing had me in stitches. I've been waiting for the day this happens and the fact that Cabir had company in Mukti helping him made it more fun! It was nice to see Dhrulya telling them to stop but I'm glad they didn't πŸ˜† Manik and Nandini's facial expressions as they tried to get some words out were priceless, them looking at each other so one can at least speak. This was just too good!!
Mukti just killed it for me 🀣 "Mukti...kya kar rahi ho?" "Help kar rahi hoon uski" "Help kar rahi ho? Aisai? Dar jaayegi woh,bhaag jaayegi" his panic, Nandini's curiosity in knowing and him trying to hide it was too good!

BABIESSS
*SIGHH* where do I begin! How cute was Nandini today, bossing her man around. Telling him what he can and can't do and of course he obliged even though he questioned her actions. "no touching, no looking. Yeh puri raat tum...yeh line repeat nahi karne waali ho na? Nahi matlab...let me know in advance ya?" Oh Manik. So impatient to see what she has in store for him. No ones probably ever surprised him like this so to see Nandini go all out for him is definitely something new and another first they can add onto their list but I bet he's loving the attention too!
The car rolling back and him running to save her obviously had some symbolism in it for me especially with the words they said to each other after. He'll always let her do her own thing but the moment he senses that she's in danger is the moment he will step in to save her. And she knows that because like she said with you, I'm safer than anywhere else in the world. GAHHH
So she takes him to the place where they first met. How an accidental bus crash made them meet and how a stranger saved her fireflies and how destiny made them meet again to lead them to this day for her to recreate this story and tell him how it was always meant to be
So she locks him the car so she can set up her surprise and he can't handle the wait. But as he places his hand on the glass and she does too he gives her that LOOK of don't be gone for too long. And she places her finger on his mouth through the window to say Manik the wait will be worth it, it's not too long now.
Even though the parallel was from Nandu's drunk night when their hands were touching through the glass it also reminded me of the scene from Ek Villian!

Love
Twinkling's Soheesha/ReyRey's SWP and everyone else's Preesha
πŸ€—

P.S. ReyRey your post slayeddd!!! Like girl you were truly missed last week!! Your words are everything. You did a comparison to the rainbow and their colours and how they represent Manik and Nandini? Like how?
Your paragraph about Navya and Cabir was love!! You da best kay ❀️Edited by Preeshaxo - 9 years ago
Kaju.acacia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
haven't read it yet will comment later
luv u
Zoya_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Here u r with ur awesome review...thanks dear , enjoyed every bit of today's ep n tmrw it'll be more excitin πŸ˜Š
Kaju.acacia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
haven't read it yet will comment later
luv u
jasneet1008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey girl!!!
What a fantastic way to write what happened in the episode!

Just loved your post! πŸ‘
Those pink lines look like Manik's pink note to our nandu 😳

Seriously Mann!!!
I am so happy to read your post!
I was so pissed off when exactly at 6.32 MTV signals went off at my home 😑
Then I looked at forum for update...but everyone was so pissed off!! 😲
Reasons are many...dragging the track...people already know about confession... high expectations... Nandini will get kidnapped..and more!!

I watched the episode later but was like, Am I only one who was not upset or something is wrong with me πŸ₯±
But I mean it!
Your post,I just got my MaNan feels back reading your post! 😳

Queen_of_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Res

un res

Ohhh where do I begin?? I am like on cloud 9...just on cloud 9... whewww!!! The touching and seduction is getting to me..this innocent girl knows what to do and how to do it... she knows how to seduce and make manik go weak very well.. im IMPRESSED!!! Anyway back to the episode..

Pooft! Vanished! Gone with the wind! The two love birds literally flew away to their nest, their home; leaving the Eagle gawking with fuming anger. What?! When?! Where?! How?! Surprise surprise Panditji! They were, are and will always remain one step ahead of him. Perhaps he should've paid a closer attention to Nyonika Ma'am's "how to defeat my son" lecture! The central idea was; "Think harder! Try harder!" Jiske paas dimaag nahi woh kya sochenge? Koshish bhi karlo...but at the end..you are going to hold onto the jail bars and sing "..nandu tu hai meri... pandit main hoon tera..tu haa kar... yaa naa kar..tu haa kar ya naa kar..tum ho meri nandini..tum ho meri nandini..."... Nandini' answer is gonna be "pandit tu bhaar mein jaa... mera nasseb mein manik hai lekha...tu try... kidnap kar...tu try ...kidnap kar lekin hoga na kuch fayada..main sirf maniik kaaa...okay does  not rhyme but who cares... pandit ko farewell gift dena chahiye before he is shipped to jail..a pair of glasses and a hamper on how to be smart..think smart..think fast...but mujhe nahi lgta kuch kaam ayega...he doesn't have the brain.. literally.. ek taraf witch jo harte nahi aur dusre taraf hai pandit jo samajhte nahin...uska pyaar ke junoon bangaya... ...aur kuch din wait karo.. he will start to sing "ek hawa jhonka aaya..toota dali se phool..mera jeevan kora kagaz kora hi rehgaya.."...bechara he will not have anything after manik is done with him. hahhahhaha..Would love to see pandit get shot like this!!!😑...

"Oh-ho look who's here". Surprise surprise! The lovers have returned home to their family. A sight the Fab 4 weren't hoping to see for the rest of the night! The "Ma" and the "Nan" walking side by side, perhaps not hand in hand but definitely in sync with each other's heartbeats. After all it's their day...whoops...I meant "their night". Has their love just escalated to a higher peak? Are their eyes really expressing the silent desperation for some time alone? The needful need of some alone time is evident in their blushes. Their shying eyes nervously jumping around to avoid every teasing look awing into their flushed faces. But as they say...'when in Rome...do as the romans do!' And the Fab 5 are famous for Partying! Teasing! Leg-pulling! "But what about you Nandini...I mean tum Kiss...cheez ki planning kar rahi thi?"   A party of-course!! The party for their dearest Fab 5! *Tsk tsk* they stared at each other in disbelief as if their honeymoon tickets had just been ripped apart and instead they were being called to go back to work!  A surprise is a surprise after all...you simply can't reveal it in front of anyone and everyone. Disappointment curtaining the sparkling excitement in the two pair of eyes that were hoping for a mutual occurrence. Some alone time! But it's hard. Beyond difficult! Tragically problematic to reveal the real surprise simmering in each other's hearts. You can't spill the beans when two hawking parrots are awaiting for you to slip the words in their mouth so they can continue to tease you for a lifetime!  You simply can't reveal the real surprise especially if you have a friend like Cabir who would be more than happy to self-invite himself to third-wheel on this homecoming date of theirs. You dare not to reveal the surprise especially if you have a friend like Mukti who isn't ashamed of lighting up her M-rated crackers that would send Manik's gullible Nandini sprinting away as if she had just scene Soha's ghost!  "Mukti...kya kar rahi ho?" "Help kar rahi hoon uski" "Help kar rahi ho? Aisai? Dar jaayegi woh,,,bhaag jaayegi!" I was cracking up on this scene like seriously...how besharam hai yeh log... everyone knew what they were talking about except for nandu...manik expression was just awesome...the pouting face hahahah...awww our nandu is soo inexperienced in this while everyone is ahem ahem very well experienced.  Of course nandu learned this in science but never did "experienced it"... But here is a question..if it is what we think it is...why would she give it to nandini..its not like nandini is going to use it..it HAS TO be for manik right?? Gutter mind working here...beware yall..im already warning you...don't blame me later ...so yeah... did mukti expect nandini to give it to manik or what?? Come on share your ideas yaar!! I AM DYING TO KNOW...like dying to know... hahhaha.. anyways...if you have friends like the fab 5, putting navya and taking out manik..you don't need anything else... these two love birds were dying to be alone and get a little cozy with each other... Jal jal ke dhuaan ho rahe hum..naas naas mein nasha bheega hai maan..jism ki daabi arzoo hain..mar jaye teri bahoon mein hum.. ..im sure manik was thinking the same thing about hw to get alone with his girl ;)...and how manik snatches that "so-called-thing" from mukti was damn hilarious... "are you with me or against me"..it means one thing..are you trying to keep me and nandu together or are you trying to make sure she runs away..far far away from me... especially tonight...lol its their night...they have plans right.. slol ome gutter mind plans...mine is already working...tons of kisss  ahem ahem cheez ki kami nahi hona chahiye in dono ki plan mein... right? No third wheelers like cabir himself who does not mind coming btwn manik and nandini.. and me being the cabira..dont mind coming btwn u tinky and reya.. ;)

"Manik...mukti ne aisa kya diya ke sab has rahe the?". *cough cough* Surprise! *cough cough* Surprise! Not exactly the kind of surprise he wants her innocent heart to witness. He is well-aware of the consequences if that surprise is revealed. It's a surprise that would become the reason of her face to gush fifty shades of red. It's a surprise that might become the reason for her to once again mumble those unbearable words; "Manik, let's be friends".  A surprise that would sink his personal boat full of surprises waiting to be unveiled at the perfect time. "Oh-hohohohoh...No..You shouldn't see!! Nandini murthy has always been a curious creature..agar woh curious nahi hota..to manik ka monster mask ke picche jo good manik hai..usko kaisa dekhta... so she is damn curious and fussing like a baby too see what amazing "this so-called-thing" was...she even started pickpocketing his pocket to pull it out...nandini..agar u pulled it out naa...you can only imagine what was planned to happen and you would deff say "manik...can we please wait"... aur kitna wait karwaoge humko and manik  ko..after he is AHEM AHEM human..every one of those seductions...kiss miss gets his blood rushing only to have cold water splashed on his face lol ...but tonight is your night... he has something magical planned for you...so why ruin it already.. and make you start blushing?? He wants you to be comfortable with him before he moves on to the next step ;) eagerly waiting..very very waiting...  

Surprise Surprise... "Teen maheenein mai peth nahi aata hai Harshad". To selfishly juggle with the love-filled heart of a girl who absolutely adored you, believed in you, worshipped you to the same extent as her Maata Rani was wrong! Undoubtedly wrong! But to return with such a confident and hopeful heart that you will be blessed with forgiveness at the first meeting is absurdity. The surprise seems to have swapped directions. His uninvited entry into the college left her spellbound, but this time she will decide whether the heart truly wants to welcome him back in her life. Her self-confidence, her assertive voice, her blood-red eyes watering with a mix of lifelong pain and unleashed anger.She demands no one to question her as to why she stands with her face turned away from him today. She needs not to justify her anger to anyone today! The Navya he knew died the day he had wished to murder the unborn, yet breathing soul growing as a part of her. He's left stunned! Surprised! This guy deserves nothing but a slap across his face... after being gone for three months, he sees her and all of a sudden his caring comes back?? Umm excuse me..werent you the one who made a fool out of her and took her to get the baby aborted because you didn't want a child for your "so called mistake" aab bahut pyar aah rahah hai?? Like navya you shouldn't do this when you are pregnant? Wow!! Loved navya's response to him..you go girl!! Stand up bc you don't need a man like harshad even if he is the father to your child...you learned everything in these last 3 months by YOURSELF... and today you have nandini and the fab 5 as your friend..you DO NOT NEED THIS GUY BACK.. she was a girl in love..she believed him..she trusted him and he misused it all the time. From the beginning he used her to get to fab 5..to get to mukti.. and now his love is all true for navya..he is being a caring man...ab woh yehi kahega that I am sorry for my mistake..

Also one part that I loved..like literally loved was cabir's realization that he left navya at the college...regardless of anything..he felt something was amiss..somethig didn't feel right... his friends were with him..then what was missing... aah that girl that chatterbox of a girl who DRIVES HIM NUTS WITH her complaints..he left her...he takes a 180 degree turn to go back to her..and when he sees her..he automatically notices that there is something truly wrong. With her... she seems amiss.. something is not right..she is always happy and bubbly..aab usko kya hua... the way cabir says..madhubala you are scaring me.. did you see a ghost.. he could see that even though she was here..she ws not here here..her mind was somewhere else.. her eyes were lost..he takes her hand to take her home and boom drops in the devil from hell!!! Harshad himself!!... the anger in navya's eye is back and she automtaiaclly turns  back refuses to see him... while harshad eyes looks back on navya and cabir is staring at navya only..which signifies one thing..cabir is about to get protective which was already said from the start..he saw navya's anger toward harshad...cabir was not looking back at anything not even harshad..he kept only staring at navya..his concern was navya and navya only.. he saw her pain.. protective mode of cabir is about to be on.. idc wht anyone sees..i wanna see him protect this girl... away from the original devil who has come to play his mind game again..

The surprise doesn't lay in the curiosity she's drowning him in as she elatedly waits for her parcels to be delivered. The surprise doesn't lay in the continuous demand of silence she expects from his behalf. "Manik...maine bola na...shhh!"The surprise doesn't lay in the mocking words he exclaims in his humour-filled tone as he impatiently waits for some clue to be given from her behalf. "Oh-hohoho...toh yeh hai tumhara super surprise! WOW! Like seriously! Matlab yeh pedh...yeh sadak...yeh lights kitne ache lag rahe hain. I'm so excited! Kya baat hai Nandini..wow! I'm impressed..very nice!"The surprise doesn't lay in the arrival of those sealed items so neatly packaged and stacked that he claims to be the memorable containers of her finger-licking ice cream. "Yeh..kya hai? Ice cream ke dibbe?"The surprise doesn't lay in the stubborn instructions she warns him with to stay turned so her real surprise isn't spoilt. "Yeh mera plan hai...and I will execute it...so stand over here!"The surprise doesn't lay in her wife-like request of the car keys so she can tread a step further in executing her real surprise. "Uhhh...keys?" "Keys?!" (ohhh that adorable flapping of her hand!!)  The surprise doesn't lay in his light-heartedly jokes around that he denies driving her to her required destination. "Nandini...surprise tumhara hai...plan bhi tumhara hai...aur execute bhi tum hi karna chaahti ho na? So drive bhi khud hi karlo na. Do it! Go for it! All the best!"The surprise doesn't lay in her attempt to confidently assure herself of her capabilities in driving a car for the first time with no knowledge of what ABC stand for in driving. "Fine...mai gaadi khud chalaa loon gi. Chota mota accident ho jayega...thodi chot lag jayegi...it's okay! I'll manage...I'll drive! Manik never misses an opportunity to tease her whether it is about the place of the surprise or the fact that since she is doing everything..its her plan..her surprise she can drive as well.. im sure he was thinking that sab kuch yehi karega to main kya karongi? If you know what I mean... nandini murthy is going to be doing everything tonight..while manik just gets to relax and let the lady take over.. ahem ahem..kuch zyada hogaya hai.. breathe in breathe out.. whew calm down.. okay all calmed down.. back to what I was saying.. in the past, no one has been able to shut manik up and this little creature..look at her power..she shut him up with one word.. "sshh manik".. already manik is being an obedient boyfriend..listening to his angel girl.. even though his girl is testing his patience..he is not allowed to touch or do anything... not even help the girl carry the "ice cream dibbe"/...yeah manik she has tons of ice cream for you and you can do tons of things with ice cream.. im sure I don't need to go in details do i? I don't mind but im sure the viewers wouldn't like that... so just leave it to our imagination right... wait karlo manik Malhotra..this girl has everything in control..aaj raat tumhari hosh udd jayenge..after you see her surprise.. and the most cute part was her demanding the keys..she looked like his wife demanding the keys to the car.. and he is so helpless and cant  do anything but rather listen to her.. overall this scene was cute.. I m just gonna keep repeating myself..so im going to stop :D..

The surprise doesn't lay in his amused words as he asks her whether she plans to repeat her commands to "not touching and no looking" throughout the night. "Yeh puri raat tum...yeh line repeat nahi karne waali ho na? Nahi matlab...let me know in advance ya?" hahahhaha this manik Malhotra has something planned for tonight that involves touching and looking ;) if you know what I mean... so already he is letting you know nandini of his future intentions.. uski baat ghor se dekho.. "you are not going to repeat no touching no looking for the entire night right"... so what does tht signify? Kisss to abb shayad miss nahi honge...hai na?? don't worry manik..we are fully with you... and knowing nandini and how far she has grown with you..how she can easily seduce you..she wont run away..matter of fact..shayed tum na bag jago..usko iraade ko jan kar.. she has a tendency of surprising you and of course us..but phir bhi... she is not the silent innocent girl anymore..she has grown to match with you.in your movements...in your foot steps..around you..within you... she has finally become the manik malhotra's nandini.. raat abhi baki hai.. so intezaar karlo...Kala badal aane wale hai... so pura fun ko sharvanash kardega..so jo time hai..uske saath hi kaam chalalo..

The surprise doesn't lay in when she smilingly slides into his driver's seat and ignite the car to start unaware of the fact that a car is capable of reversing as well as driving forward.Her automatic reflexes to call out his name in fear...no surprise! His instinctive call to run behind the moving vehicle as it drives away towards a danger end, carrying the most priceless soul in his life...no surprise! His inbred to yell at her in fear, disbelief, panic and fright as all sorts of uninvited negativity in terms of what if...just what if something had happened to her...no surprise! Her quivering lips apologising for what was hardly her mistake, her trembling hands shaking even more fiercely now as she realises of what could have been the outcome if he hadn't been there...no surprise! His instant change in tone as he notices her fear-filled face, her startled eyes; to comfort her, to reassure her that no harm was done. That no harm could ever cross her path as long as he is there "Okay okay...relax! I'm there! As far as I'm there with you...you don't need to worry! Just... relax...okay? Hmm?" ...no surprise! The return of her smile as his heartening words seep through her body and bury themselves in a deep corner of her heart, her ability to incontestably state her trust in him "Mai jaanti hoon...with you...I'm safer than anywhere else in this whole world!" ...no surprise! Whenever nandini is in trouble, manik will always be her savior..whether she falls to pick up the guitar..or she falls on purposely so that he can catch her... or she faints in a fire..she knows..he will save her...that the significance of manik and nandini..manik will always be there...when the car was going back and manik ran for it to save her..it signified the trouble that was coming ahead...even though we know pandit is going to duct tape nandu and take her away..manik will find her... and save her... eventually.. ab idk how the cv will do it but manik will save her... and the assurance that he gave her today that relax baby..im here now..everything is going to be okay..relax..is going to signify what is to come..she is going to be scared and broken when the pandit tries to man handle her😑😑😑 (********)... so manik will repeat these lines again.. to her to calm her down..she will be scared out of her wits ...and I guess no one will be able to get through to her except for manik.. so future mein yeh sab repeat hone wala hai.. and like nandini said...wherever there is manik.. even in a lost jungle..she is safe..she is safe with him... that she would never be safe like this with anyone..she know manik kuch bhi karke..usko bacha lega..

The surprise lies in his Nandini's successful attempts to seductively divert his mind to steal the keys that he had once stolen with a cheat-filled trick himself. The surprise lays in the blind faith she has upon him for not cheating even though there is nothing holding Manik Malhotra back from peeping into Nandini Murthy's bubble of surprises! The surprise lies in the moment his eyes widen as he witnesses the compatibility of their souls even when a destroyable sheet of glass hinders his fingers from sliding into hers. The surprise lies in the moment when she hushes his lips from talking by placing her finger on the other side of this transparent wall. The surprise lies in the moment when his beautiful smile spreads across his face, knowing that this surprise is just as special for her as it is meant to be for him.The surprise lies in the element of trust, belief, hope, and faith that they know each other to their core...yet they want to be left stunned, amazed, surprised by their unbreakable bond..i was cracking up on how manik was reacting to this scene especially..how he went totally weak when she was coming so close...so close to him...her hands were on his thighs..i just ...aur paas agar aata na..we would have a total kiss session :P... manik literally thought that they were going to do it in the back seat of their car hahahhaha I was rolling.. like "yeh par surprise.." his eyes were indicating the back seat... and the way nandini went upto him and said yeah its not a bad idea...car mein sab kuch kar lete hai.. her hands were doing a lot of things to manik on the inside with just one touch..one hand on the next and the other one that was on the wheel slowly moves down to the thigh.. manik just says tumhara surprise kaafi interesting turn leh raha hai ..aise raha to shayed sach mein main tumhe kiss kar leta...yeah we all want that kiss!!!... I could not get enough of this scene.. im guessing his jeans were burning from that slowww touch ;)... Hey insaan hai..cravings bhi hota hai its not new.. and the hand touching with the glass in btwn was beautiful...his expression changed and you are right... deff that no matter how naughty he acts or how he does anything.. this surprise means a lot to him as it does to her.. this is the first place where they meet...the crash btwn the bus and the RJ.. him pushing her with the guitar and his hands holding the jar..

I think the boxes of "ice cream" might have fireflies in them.. and she might set them free since it glows when they are together.. it will glow.. he still does not recognize the place.. lagta hai. Manik is only thinking to do something with nandu rather than paying attention to his surroundings..

Surprise Surprise! It's finally here. The first surprise is hers and the second one his. Her surprise awaits him amidst an unknown scenery. His surprise is awaiting her presence quite eagerly too."Nandini...my surprise will wait." Her surprise will re-narrate their story right from the beginning. His surprise will re-begin this journey that speaks of their togetherness.Yet the real surprise lays in how his egg and how her highway will come together to form this year's most romantic proposal ever! his surprise is by a tree right? While her surprise is by the highway? So wil pandit kidnap her before he surprises her or after? I am so confused with this surprise surprise game if you honestly ask me..its interesting and just gotta wait til it unfolds..but she begins with when they first crossed each other's path and he will begin when they first meet..the day she showed him the courage of facing a monster..the day she showed courage in his dark cold world.. who knew that this courage would one day bring them together... and would change the monster forever..

p.s. I know we are not gonna get a awesome confession scene bc kahin na kahin this pandit is on his way to the highway and nyo has tracking device on her cars😑... kya chudail tujhe sabki khabar rakhna hai kya... that's hw the stupid pandit knows where they are.. I know there is a rain sequence coming up..but didn't they say that the kidnapping will occur before nandini finishes her confession so nandini does not finish saying her story but issme manik ka surprise kahan aate hai.. sach mein.. episodes bahut bhaari padne wala hai..why cant we just have some decent happy episodes without the pandit coming btwn!!!I forgot to mention one thing.. I saw in reya's post..have to quote her the white that they have on... the significance of pure true love.. white stands for everything pure and they stand for true love...plus manik looks super sexy... nandini should seriously start dancing in the raining singing " Dilbar dilbar haa dilbar dilbar...hosh na khabar hai..yeh kaisa asar hai..tumse milne ke baad dilbar"... manik ka hosh sach mein udd jayega..

I ranted enough..dont even know if it makes sense or not.. still hyperventilating from that thigh touch and the fact that manik look ssooo cute in tht white shirt...  okay i am done officially...

I have yet to make a signature so...will go with...

Edited***

I forgot to mention one part..Did you see manik's face and the background music when he said..Nandini..my suprise will wait...that smirk he gave was his famous monster manik smile.. you know the one that says "I LOVE BEING BAD"!!!... did you get that bad feeling that what if this is something what its not suppose to be.. I know manik has changed but that last moment really got me..I forgot to mention it to you..His smile was more of a smirk then a smileπŸ˜•..

Queen Cabira for the three musketeers πŸ˜† <3'

Edited by Queen_of_Shadow - 9 years ago
twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Zoya_09

Here u r with ur awesome review...thanks dear , enjoyed every bit of today's ep n tmrw it'll be more excitin πŸ˜Š

Thankyou <3 I thoroughly enjoyed it too! Was almost like a RomCom mini movie haha!
aairahahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
unres...
indeed it was a episode full of surprises and not so called surprises...
thier first instinct whenever there is a danger is to call each other's name...not at all a surprise...
but apart from that there were many chotu- chotu and baru surprises...

Yet the real surprise lays in how his egg and how her highway will come together to form this year's most romantic proposal ever! πŸ₯³

but yes as u said this will be the most beautiful surprise of their life..and i simply am loving the way cvs are going to show and implement the highway and egg scene...its amazingly cute in a unique way...but that we already know when it is manan then cliches get a new definition

bye twinkle...
take care...
loved ur post...

Edited by aairahahmad - 9 years ago