Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The biggest problem the CVs have done is that they have made MaNan repetitive. Yes CVs we know they have awesome chemistry but where is the story? Where are the other characters? Where has the development of FAB 5 Navya gone?

You can still salvage right now, like Catty said, close this Pandit track. It's been dragged to the hilt!

MaNan COULD have sealed the deal today ITSELF! OR you could have had Pandit tracked wrapped up today and gave our confession in peace. And stop bringing in new entries when you have characters ALREADY their NEEDED to be explored.
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

That doesnt mean we should bear it anymore.Soha track was a novelty, this is a legit bore. And thriller concept works when you dont drag the track, otherwise it falls flat.

They made it biooreee by dragging days O.o likeee giving random scenes doesnt make a show have  story ðŸ˜•  and whyyy the thriller is needed amid confession.,...the confession could have happened after pandit leaves but no they haave to ruin it by the kidnapping and everything follows after that🥱
StaryGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

well for the past two days only niti pandit and new guy is shooting...if manik had to save nandini soo wudnt be parth arnd << 

People are mostly assuming it🥱

btw hey swancy😳😳

no yaar parth also with them here is parth neww update

i'm sure new guy saving nandu is 100% fan made spoiler
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now I feel
Soha track was way better than this.
Thriller element was played out better there..
Besides..SOHA WAS YOUNG..

I WANT YOUTH WAALI FEELING.
I WANT ALL THE CHARACTERS TO BEHAVE YOUNG.
BOHOT HOGYA BUDHAPA..BACHCHE AND ALL

I WANT SOME HUNGAMA IN SPACE..FUN THINGS..FOOD FIGHT CHALEGA..RAGGING ..BUNKING CLASSES..THROWING PAPER BALLS..PLS GIVE ME THESE THINGS.

LOCK THEM IN THE DAMN SPACE FOR ATLEAST A WEEK.
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

idk if tht guy gonna fall for nandini or not :| but at least finish one track we have harshad arnd and so many things to settle why the eff bring in new characters -_-

exactly, they still have pandit in the background, there's nyonika still hovering over, for some reason that thought Harshad was a good entry to happen now ðŸ¥± and then all of a sudden we have another entry?! like come on already, they need to execute the characters they have already, show me their lives, their story. There's no need for another person to enter this and make it even more complicated. 
Originally posted by: diva82

The biggest problem the CVs have done is that they have made MaNan repetitive. Yes CVs we know they have awesome chemistry but where is the story? Where are the other characters? Where has the development of FAB 5 Navya gone?

You can still salvage right now, like Catty said, close this Pandit track. It's been dragged to the hilt!

MaNan COULD have sealed the deal today ITSELF! OR you could have had Pandit tracked wrapped up today and gave our confession in peace. And stop bringing in new entries when you have characters ALREADY their NEEDED to be explored.

bold seriously :| the old characters have soo much deal why the efff ruin things by introducing new ones and makingg it a khichdi :S why ruiin a ghood showww with the drag fest and multiple new entries who doesnt serve any purpose in the show ðŸ˜•
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: diva82

Pandit track should have been wrapped the moment Manik went on stage to perform. Thats it. that was his defeat. Look at how they executed FC...after building up for so many episodes they give us this tacky pathetic execution...it looked like a small scale sangeet ceremony in some wedding. Shit, We had a bigger stage to perform in my brothers wedding. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: _Surbhi_Star_

no yaar parth also with them here is parth neww update

i'm sure new guy saving nandu is 100% fan made spoiler

for past two days he wasnt there actually
-MKB- thumbnail
I will be happy if they address Fab 5's bullying issues using the new entry 

Like just because Manik is in love does not mean he will let that habit pass, and I want conflicts between them! 
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

exactly, they still have pandit in the background, there's nyonika still hovering over, for some reason that thought Harshad was a good entry to happen now ðŸ¥± and then all of a sudden we have another entry?! like come on already, they need to execute the characters they have already, show me their lives, their story. There's no need for another person to enter this and make it even more complicated. 

I know right :| the new entry does not seem  a good idea :| when harshad is arnd play with the character use him to spice things up in the show :| no need to add some outisder (everyone apart from main cast is outsider for me🤢🤢)
and panndit tamsha is still going on and on likeee chewing gum. :/ im not at all impressed by new writers🥱