Posted: 8 years ago
Hamara forum rank decrease hogaya 17 se 19๐Ÿ˜ญ
Oh Noo...  We have to increase our activities!!  hope for the best!! 
Girls we have to rank the show!!!  Last week the show has got only 33 votes ๐Ÿ˜• 
Edited by _habiba_ - 8 years ago
its a sad news hani and i had predictewd it yesterday coz i was analysing how many buzz articles for each serial infact my eyes popped out when i saw 165 comments 105 comment on a few TB articles!!! thats the importance of tb articles in which we should comment with 36 hours not just once but atleast twice and max 3 
plus v must vote on it also!! if v dont vote then rank will decrease
and one more how many ever post makers make post v have to like them coz thats how they count the activity points
i hope all of us keep this in mind and work out to reach near the top 10 shows next week!!!

all the best๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
for  #missiontop10๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for this post Hanii.
I think we did amazing job last week by commenting on posts, articles and videos. According to IF list we have a little members about 18 due IF ratings. But we managed to be no.11 in activity by 34 points which many forums with more members didn't manage.

As Shri said other forums had many TB articles they commented on them by 100s. If we have 18 members and commented on our tb articles we can't comment more than 54. For this it is very difficult to be on top 10. 

With many new shows ..competition will be tougher and we'll be gr8 if we stay in top 20 list. That too with this bad track. Without AnuRaj moments. And with almost nothing to discuss about boring episodes.
yesss awida di!!! u r absolutely correct ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ v have oli a handful of ppl in our forum 
but if u c others shows there r members u cannot even count also!!!
for us forum is diff serial is diff but for many ppl out there forum is based on how good the serial is!! thats the reason there r no views and there r less members๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by shrividhya

yesss awida di!!! u r absolutely correct ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ v have oli a handful of ppl in our forum 
but if u c others shows there r members u cannot even count also!!!
for us forum is diff serial is diff but for many ppl out there forum is based on how good the serial is!! thats the reason there r no views and there r less members๐Ÿ˜•

Agree with you Shri. 
Also youth shows fetch more members, so does shows with popular actors who did successful shows before. Ours is not a youth show, nor it has the most known and popular actors. Add to this poor storyline nowadays which keep repeating Minty's tricks and much negativity. ๐Ÿ˜•
If we weren't AnuRajians, and very loyal to SS we won't come here after this too much negativity. 
Well. I am not sad ..I am happy that we are on top 20 list. We did gr8 job๐Ÿ‘
ur comments r truly encouraging us awida dii๐Ÿ˜ƒ love u loads๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by shrividhya

ur comments r truly encouraging us awida dii๐Ÿ˜ƒ love u loads๐Ÿค—

Love you too Shri .๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
Completely agree with Shri!!!  Awida Sis is a package of positivity and good thoughts!!!  You always try to reply to all...So a hug for U sis!! ๐Ÿค— Edited by _habiba_ - 8 years ago
If the makers of the show took half as much interest as forum wasis, the rank wouldn't be
going down.  How can new members come in when the show is so uninspiring
and bursting with  negativity!