Nach Baliye 7

ritvik is a bad host[DT Note - Page 4]

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
No offence to his fans but I didn't like his hosting much, whenever he came on and spoke he was mumbling and I couldn't understand a word he was saying. He needs to improve for the upcoming episodes and talk clearly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
I can't agree with you,rithvik is an awesome host.
In my opinion
Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry, but i don't agree here, even if i know him only recently, he is a DAMN GOOD host along with Karan Patel!!

Talking about mumbling, ya he needs to articulate well while speaking quickly... Otherwise they are just Jhakas Hosting Jodi!!!!
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sorry bt dnt agree rithivik is an awesome host n loved him  he knws how to host n i so wished KW was also hosting it... love the do... bt yes rithvik is not a bad host.. 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rithvik's hosting skills were the only bright bit of the entire show , frankly he is the only thing which seems right about NB 7so far
Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he's good in hosting .   bus here he look fatttoo.. (healthy)
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ritvik is pretty good. :)
In fact his pronounciations are pretty crisp and that's really rare!
Yeah, but he does need to work on his speed of talking.
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am Rithwik's fan I agree he does need a little improvement but it will get better as time goes. Because I remember initially Gautam Rode was quite awful as well but he got better as the days passed! 
cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they were not entertaining hosts like karan wahi and gautam were karan patel was off mood rithwik can do comedy but they should give him good script
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Maybe if Rithvik was paired with someone else it could have worked

There is a very evident competitive nervous uncomfortable energy between KP and Rithvik

KP is known for his one liners and humour but he falls flat here. He cut off Rithvik many times and seemed to want to get off stage as quickly as possible

Why didn't they just do Karan Wahl or Manish Paul or Krushna Abhishek. Would have loved Bharti and Siddarth from comedy circus.. Selfie Mossi is hilarious