What now for Damon...

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
So since Nina Dobrev quit TVD, there will be no Delena.

Even though im a huge Delena fan, i will not mind Boman. i use to secretly ship them in S1-2.

I feel like the whole Damon and Bonnie being stuck together in 1993 was somehow pointing towards them being together in the future.

Now that Bonnie and Damon are friends, i would love to see them fall in love. It would be crazy to watch Bonnie fall in love with a vampire. But those are just my thoughts.

Any thought??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Obbession

So since Nina Dobrev quit TVD, there will be no Delena.

Even though im a huge Delena fan, i will not mind Boman. i use to secretly ship them in S1-2.

I feel like the whole Damon and Bonnie being stuck together in 1993 was somehow pointing towards them being together in the future.

Now that Bonnie and Damon are friends, i would love to see them fall in love. It would be crazy to watch Bonnie fall in love with a vampire. But those are just my thoughts.

Any thought??

Damon has decided to turn human to have a human life with the would-be human Elena , so may be it just makes everything that much easier for Boman ; Bonnie may not have to fall in with a vampire after-all , she might get a chance to fall in love with the human Damon after Elena is gone.. 😆  

Excuse me if that doesn't make any sense since i don't follow the series , i just randomly watched an episode yesterday & my 2 cents are purely based on that .. 😆
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I am also a Delena shipper, was really heart broken when i heard the news that Nina is leaving the show.
Anyway, i have absolutely fallen for Bamon too this season, and on a serious note i think Bamon had more spark than Delena this season. They have really connected well living together alone for 4 months in that prison world. Bonnie doesn't leave a chance to say out loud when Damon does something absolutely stupid. So, really liking how they are honest with each other and are not trying to get the best out of each other.

Would love to see them fall in love with each other. Especially Bonnie since she hated him from the start. Though Bonnie hates vampires, i think Damon can be an exception next season. 

I really want someone good who will stick to him and accept him as he is.. it's heartbreaking to even think that he lost both his love - once Katherine and now Elena. 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Look at my Usename .  😛
Done ??

You know what my whole life basically revolves around Bamon. They're my OTP , my OTB ( one true obsession ) ❤️
I think Somergraham has the greatest chemistry , they just click together instantly from their 1st scene. I'm eagerly waiting for season seven to come and praying that they fall in love and end up together. 
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bamon will be weird and complicated.
I'm guessing a new entry of Damon... He. needs someone who has had nothing to do with Elena or he'll be hurting way too much
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'd prefer a single Damon a la s1,2 n 3
Love him so much

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even I ask that, what now ?

Julie should better end TVD with DE then this. Why Nina damn it left, I would love more to see end serial then Damon with someone. Want him alone not RS beacuse that in TVD gives to him only pain.
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think I would EVER be ready to see Bamon as 'something else'. They are friends...Great!! And am glad Bonnie didn't have to sacrifice this time like she always did. But DELENA is DELENA. This show was all about Delena...their journey...and no one could change that. Damn! that last final dance was just...!!!! ❤️
But there is still a chance. Elena is not dead dead. She could come back. I hope Nina does just this one single episode to give a proper closure to Delena. ❤️ I really hope she does.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

I don't think I would EVER be ready to see Bamon as 'something else'. They are friends...Great!! And am glad Bonnie didn't have to sacrifice this time like she always did. But DELENA is DELENA. This show was all about Delena...their journey...and no one could change that. Damn! that last final dance was just...!!!! ❤️

But there is still a chance. Elena is not dead dead. She could come back. I hope Nina does just this one single episode to give a proper closure to Delena. ❤️ I really hope she does.

Agree yaar, I would love to see him alone then with someone else who isnt Elena. :(
AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For me, Bamon will be gross. Just like Steroline. I loved Steroline's friendship so much and they have ruined it badly. I love Bamon's friendship now. I do not want them to be ruined too. I cannot see ANY girl with Damon except Elena. And yeah, it always has been about Delena after all.  They can't end such an epic romance just like that. And come on, if Damon could wait for that Katherine for 145 years, he can definitely wait for Elena for 60 years. I wish Nina makes a guest appearance one day and Elena reunites with Damon.